air ship

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:air ship

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 30, 14 4:10 PM
JirafaVanidosa wrote:I have noticed one thing about the airship. When I am waiting for the airship and see it arriving and send cargo immediately -I always get different pet food (not pig food) and different stamps (not unique stamps). And when I go to airship tower and see the airship is already there and waits for its cargo-I always get pig food and unique stamps only. I cannot tell if it is coincidence or not.

This has been working for me. The only time I got Pig Food was when I got up this morning and the airship was already there. I might try leaving the game running when I go to bed tonight and see what happens when I send the ship off in the morning.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 30, 14 4:22 PM
grannykaren1999 wrote:Slightly off course, but do you get anything if you send the ship half full?

Will it go half full?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 30, 14 5:14 PM
You can't hit the send button to send it off half full, but it will go and give you the coins for what you've packed at the end of the 15 hours waiting period. At least that's the way it worked before the update that gave us airship-only items.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 3, 14 6:15 PM
JirafaVanidosa made a very good point....I've been keeping track of the airship arrival and when its there ready to go I always, always get pig food and a random mark. When I intentionally wait for it to arrive and send it off immediately, I get everything BUT pig food, but still a random mark. This helps a little if you need something other than piggy food.

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Jun 26, 14 10:24 AM
Help! I do not know where to get the air ship only items?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 26, 14 10:33 AM
PearlSniper,

The parts for the airship are given by the HOS and you can put them on your wishlist so your friends can gift them to you

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Jun 26, 14 11:24 AM
I cannot find the cargo items to be shipped on the air ship. If the air ship is not docked, I see cargo items that I have never gotten from a HOS or anywhere else. If I open the air tower, when the air ship is docked, I cannot get out. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL or ALT-F4 stop the game. I know that I can put them on the wish list, but I rather get them for myself.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 26, 14 11:52 AM
so you have a technical problem ! You need to post it in one of the tech threads that are one for PC and one for iOS stickied on the first page of the Forum with your game name and ID. Others have had this problems, too. I am sorry for this and hope it will be solved soon.

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 11:53:35 AM PST

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 26, 14 12:14 PM
I have noticed certain animals, always send in the same type of food but watch now it won't, this game has a way of changing up on you often.

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Jun 27, 14 1:49 PM
I still do not know how get the cargo items for the air ship. The pictures of the cargo items have a small air ship in them, but I do not know where to get them. I am at level 29, and have never gotten any of them. HELP!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 27, 14 4:37 PM
Pearl,
The items come along with your HOS items. If you've gotten to level 29 you should have gotten hundreds of them by now. Click on the airship and it should tell you what items you need and how many of them to send, plus your inventory of each. Also check your inventory list, if you haven't been using them they should be at the end of the list. For each pair of HOS in a location, it's currently giving out 2-5 extra items - pet food, stamps, airship items - in addition to the HOS find item and coins.

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 27, 14 6:37 PM
Hey, don't knock the piggies. Mine has brought me 5 gold chests and 2 silver. Minimum of 1600 coins, gems, and brown stamps. She is my best pet so far. I have always gotten gold or silver chests. Nothing less from piglet.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 27, 14 7:42 PM
No Ma'am , just the coins you have already collected from the crate or 2 you have packed . I have let the ship leave a few times with only 1 or 2 packed crates , I couldn't get enough to pack the 3rd crate .

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Jun 28, 14 10:16 AM
The only cargo that the air ship wants is the Ancient Scroll, Clay Tablet and Bronze Amphora. Each picture has an air ship in it. I have never seen these items, except at the air tower. Has anyone found any of these item? I have seen them on other people's wish list.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 28, 14 10:45 AM
PearlSniper wrote: The only cargo that the air ship wants is the Ancient Scroll, Clay Tablet and Bronze Amphora. Each picture has an air ship in it. I have never seen these items, except at the air tower. Has anyone found any of these item? I have seen them on other people's wish list.

Pearl, read the posts above, we have been giving you info on where to find them.

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Jun 28, 14 11:00 AM
As I have said repeatedly, I have never gotten a Clay Tablet, Ancient Scroll or Bronze Amphora. At the Air Tower is just shows me these pictures of these 3 items. No numbers needed, no how many in inventory. I've searched my inventory many times. I am at level 29, and NEVER gotten one of these 3 items. Can anyone tell me where to find them in specific HOSs.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 28, 14 12:04 PM
They aren't found in specific HOS, they are random like the other "extra" gifts. I can't imagine how you can't be getting any of them in all this time playing. I don't know how this could be a technical problem, so I think your only bet is to put them on your wishlist. Very strange problem, sorry I didn't understand before.

Edited on 06/28/2014 at 12:17:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Angelfish1988 on Jun 29, 14 1:05 AM
PearlSniper wrote:I cannot find the cargo items to be shipped on the air ship. If the air ship is not docked, I see cargo items that I have never gotten from a HOS or anywhere else. If I open the air tower, when the air ship is docked, I cannot get out. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL or ALT-F4 stop the game. I know that I can put them on the wish list, but I rather get them for myself.

Pearl, what you've described above really sounds like a technical problem. If you have played a lot of HOS scenes (a foregone conclusion if you are at level 29), you should have loads of cargo items. If you were merely short on cargo items, you would be able to see how many cargo items you need to pack the ship and you would be able to exit the air tower normally even if you didn't pack or send anything.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 29, 14 9:51 AM
XzyvaGreenfern wrote:
jigsnwigs wrote:I'm tired of getting pig food and a stamp. I think I'll stop sending the air ship and just sell the items for more money to spin the wheel. Thoughts and comments welcome.

jigsnwigs, I still do the airship, but I have so many items that I've just made a practice of periodically selling each down to 100 and keeping that in inventory and I gift those too, since a lot of folks seem to have trouble getting enough to load their airships.

Xzyva,
I'm assuming you didn't notice the date on this was back in March. At that time each pet had it's own specific food, not grouped like they are now. Also, whenever the airship arrived while you were out of the game, it would give only pig food and the same stamp. Those of us playing then got to hate pig food and a stamp. If only we knew - my piggy used to be one of my best for gold chests, and they were unique stamps we were getting before you needed them for anything much. Now my piggy is rusty and I'm well down on unique stamps .
Rose

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 29, 14 7:41 PM
No problem, I never remember to check the posting dates .

Go to: