basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Special Request of Friends

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 21, 14 5:42 PM
hi wolfenraindancer, I am mammaw 9386 and will add you to my friend list, I also have second game addi 118370 already gifted today but will send you some get well gifts tomorrow. So sorry you are under the weather a bit but glad you are able to continue to play with your friends. I am praying for your health to return better than before and that you will have the energy and strength to play both games with all your old and new friends. Get well soon!

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Mar 21, 14 7:03 PM
Very sorry to hear your hospital stay has been delayed. As AM WolfenRainDancer, you were one of my first friends when I started the game. And so far ahead of me I rarely had a gift for you. But now I should be able to help you out as Wolfen2. Sending an invite tonight under a new game as Kashmir.

Hope you get out of there soon. Be good

Shilo

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 23, 14 7:42 PM
hi, wolfen, see you have made to level 8 so hope this means this finds you getting well. also, let us know when you resume your higher level game and will resume the gifting there. Praying for your speedy recovery. Happy gaming and well wishes. mammaw9386 and addi118370

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Mar 25, 14 6:34 PM
Is everything OK? Hope all is well. I don't see any recent posts.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 25, 14 7:23 PM
Wondering the same thing. Hoping all is well and you are continuing to recover!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 25, 14 8:45 PM
WolfenRainDancer,
Am new to forums, but I would also like to extend my best wishes and prayers your way. Hope all is well.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Mar 25, 14 9:29 PM
Keep your spirits up!!!!! It wears a body out laying around in an uncomfortable bed. Will put you on my list. Take care. Prayers and good wishes for you. Granny 1205

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Mar 26, 14 1:55 AM
Hello WolfenRaindancer,
sorry to hear of your illness. I am new to forum. Playing as LadyA. I will send an invite to be friends. wishing you a speedy recovery.
Lady A

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 26, 14 9:42 AM
I am back! Alive! After eight days that I hope to never have to repeat. Cardiac Cath wasn't fun at all, and apparently my heart has been weakened (probably from a virus in the past year), and so now the order of the day is to take this whole slew of meds, and try and help it to heal. I am wearing a Life Vest, which is a portable defibrillator, and will auto shock in a life threatening arrhythmia...scary stuff. But I feel better, just still sore, and I am breathing so much better, and I am over 12 pounds lighter due to all the excess fluid that has come off. Heck of a way to lose those pounds, lol. I didn't keep in touch because it was public access, and I am cautious when it comes to privacy issues. I do appreciate, once again, all of the support. Some might think it is a small thing, but not me. And those who have known me longer know that I love my dogs, and that was really hard being away from them. So when I got home last evening, and I finally clicked on the main game, lo and behold, I do believe I can feed that flap eared puppy very well for the next umpteenth weeks Yes, that made me teary eyed, lol. My own dogs have barely left my side...best medicine ever! And boy, do I have a lot of that to take. Again, those who know me well, know that I am not a fan of Big Pharma, and prefer holistic med instead...but when you give in and admit you need help to get better, you have to take what the docs think will work. So I will give it all a good run, and hope for the best. Now, I am off to play the main game and see if I can make some progress. Played a bit last night and not one of the crafted items gave up the needed one, so I can see that nothing has changed. So I reckon I will forget the quests and just try and build up inventory on this one too.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 26, 14 9:54 AM
WRD,
SOOOO glad to hear you've come through this and are in good spirits. I'm sure your puppies are happy to have you back too. The unknown is a scary place to be, and having to trust other people to take care of you the way you want is not fun either. DO NOT let Pirate Pete get you too stressed . Play with your live dogs and your flap-eared puppy and take it as easy as possible. BTW If you are still having problems with the find working, someone said they uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked OK then, so that might help. Welcome back to the forum.
RosieBVT

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 26, 14 10:24 AM
YAHOOOOO! So glad you're doing better. Although I've played on BigFish for many, many years, I had never joined in a forum until this game. I've found that this forum has many wonderful people who help each out by sharing advice, encouragement and gifts. Naturally when I read about your trip to the hospital, I wanted to join in with your friends to send you all the best vibes for a speedy recovery. But, like Rosie said, don't stress out. Take it easy and enjoy.

Libby

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 26, 14 10:58 AM
So glad to learn that you are back at home...and enjoying the company of your four-legged friends. They can be such a comfort when we aren't feeling well. Hope that you will continue in your recovery so that you can enjoy the coming Spring!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 26, 14 10:59 AM
wolfenraindancer,
I see you are the product of many answered prayers. Hope you are speedily recovering. As I have many health issues, I know all about the unknown but someone knows everything, so hang in there. Looking forward to gifting both wolfens and give your doggies a hug for me! Not able to care for pets anymore but love them so much and they need lots of love and care. Love I have, care not so able. So glad to see you are home.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Mar 26, 14 11:10 AM
Yay WolfenRaindancer, it's good to hear you're back home. I'm sure, now that you're in your own home with your dogs, that your health with improve. Sometimes all you need is your own bed and your family around. Be a good girl and take your medicine and relax. There have been a few problems here, but don't let yourself get stressed by anything. Just enjoy the game.

Lovenhugs

Freya

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 26, 14 1:16 PM
So glad, and also very relieved, to hear that you are out of hospital and at home on the mend. We've all been thinking about you, Wolfenraindancer: I'll see what I can find for you in your main game when I get back into mine.

Take it easy and I'll see you in the castle!

The Doctor

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 26, 14 1:24 PM
Wolfenraindancer so very heartened to hear that you are at home and with the loving company of your dogs, it will be a long and slow process to feeling 100% but the fact that you are at home will help the recovery process immeasurably.

In thoughts and prayers,
Steel Ivy

antigonon
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by antigonon on Mar 26, 14 1:48 PM
wolfen2 am so glad to hear you are at home was getting a little worried there. am sitting at home with 2 dogs on my lap[chihuahua mix's] and one on my feet [a labit] .will gift you as soon as i can take care antigonon

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 26, 14 7:27 PM
Slept really good today, and I feel wonderful!. Truly amazing the difference, and I am thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. I truly believe they help, you help, and we get by with a little help from our friends. Off to play the main game...will probably play some on my laptop later. Game is addicting, lol.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Mar 26, 14 11:00 PM
WolfenRainDancer, I had totally missed this posting. So glad you are back home with your dogs and PC! Healthy future! Sheilala

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 27, 14 12:16 AM
Glad to see you are home safe and sound! I have just seen the question I was going to ask already answered so will be gifting to both!

All good wishes, stay well - your 4 legged friends must be delighted to have you back home!

Go to: