Pets

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Pets

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 10, 14 4:10 PM
Check the Eggs to Trade thread for either IOS or PC, you may be able to trade for crafted items, not just another egg. Also check the Egg to Gift thread (I think it's only for PC at this point). You can get one for free that way. The more expensive the pet, the more likely it is to bring you a gold chest. The tiger is cheap on food but good for chests, the phoenix is the best of the older pets for gold chests. The Strategy Guide has which pets eat which food so you can choose what works for you.

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Jun 10, 14 6:20 PM
I have 13 pets so far and enjoy feeding them but I'm having the same problem with food becoming scarce. The Phoenix is the only one that takes the unique food so far (blue can). The snail, tiger, owl and cat take the special food (green/red can) while the griffin, lemur, puppy, and manticore take the simple food (brown/brown can). I try to rotate which pet is "active" but admit I don't care for the wings on the piggy; they're distracting when I'm looking for flowers.

I like feeding the Phoenix because I get more diamonds from that pet. It's rare I ever get the gold chests but it does happen once in a while.

It's not possible to achieve 20 pets yet because you can't craft that many. Maybe someday after many updates, it will be possible.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 10, 14 7:52 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Speaking of pets, has anyone actually crafted a pink piggy? How much do they eat? Seeing all we get is piggy food, you wonder if they eat a lot and if they're correspondingly generous.

The PIGGY needs 10 RARE (red and green tins) YES , mine is she likes the town and inside the Church.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 10, 14 8:00 PM
Arizona,
I had almost forgotten that post. It was from March when I had been in the game for less than 2 months, and I think they had just come out with the piggy. Mine was pretty generous in the bar for a while. I think she's jealous of all the newer pets that have been getting much of my attention. I haven't gotten much from her for quite a while. You don't bring home the bacon, I switch to someone else .

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jun 10, 14 8:37 PM
How do you get the lemur and the snail? I got the hippo egg on the wheel of fortune. I just haven't seen anywhere to get the other two eggs.

Go to: