Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by 9chickens on Apr 9, 14 7:08 PM
I am at the quest "the oldest resident". I am supposed to craft a key and go to the tower, which means I need a shield. I have played the broken carriage 25 times now, but no shield. Is there a purchase option? Every other quest I have gone on has led me to the place I get the thing and within a few tries at most, there is the thing I need. What does a person do when the thing they need to progress in the game does not show up?

Player name: Charlie
ID code: i,263,448

windy54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by windy54 on Apr 13, 14 4:32 PM
Iam having the same problem as angeleyes38 half the time since the begining of the game half the time I get the five flowrs but donot get the 10 coins. I thought it was just me and I was doing something wrong. It's makes me feel better to know that someone else is having the same problem. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 14, 14 9:52 AM
I am having the same gifting issues I saw reported here earlier. When I gift someone, the item disappears from my inventory, subtracts one from the gifts I can give, but does not arrive at it's destination or give me a thank you card. As my major focus right now is accumulating thank you cards so I can craft pets, this is important. Sometimes I can get 4 cards, but too often only 2. I am playing on a Gateway Windows 8 and have reached Level 22. While I had the problem occasionally earlier, I believe the frequency has increased since reaching 22.
Like all the other players, I love the game, hated the repetitive Bow Figurines, and really wish you'd hurry up with the next update. Please tell the graphics guys they did a GREAT job. Thanks, Kit 137388

babsy99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Unable to Connect to the Server

[Post New]by babsy99 on Apr 14, 14 3:18 PM
in the middle of an HOS scene?

I can do other stuff on the wifi here, so the problem isn't at this end. The PC version of the game plays OK.

What happened to the ios server?

[Post New]by redjello2000 on Apr 14, 14 3:22 PM
What is up with the server issues??!!

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Apr 17, 14 8:25 AM
I am now getting the message unable to connect to the server. This should be an easy fix as it happened all the time in the PC version. Come on Big Fish fix this problem.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 17, 14 9:49 AM
Twice today i've been taken to HOS where there were only the graphics and no list of objects to be found, unable to come out of the HOS the only way I could close the game is by clicking on the Windows flag and then re-starting my laptop.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 17, 14 11:46 AM
guppies56 wrote:Twice today i've been taken to HOS where there were only the graphics and no list of objects to be found, unable to come out of the HOS the only way I could close the game is by clicking on the Windows flag and then re-starting my laptop.

The third time now i'm having to re-start my laptop!

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Apr 17, 14 12:01 PM
What is up with the lagging, I noticed it start more in the afternoon. You have to push twice to get your object and everything is in slow motion.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 17, 14 12:54 PM
guppies56 wrote:
guppies56 wrote:Twice today i've been taken to HOS where there were only the graphics and no list of objects to be found, unable to come out of the HOS the only way I could close the game is by clicking on the Windows flag and then re-starting my laptop.

The fourth time i'm now having to re-start my laptop, graphics and nothing to find yet again, only way to close the game is to re-start computer!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 17, 14 12:54 PM
guppies56 wrote:

The fourth time i'm now having to re-start my laptop, graphics and nothing to find yet again, only way to close the game is to re-start computer!

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Apr 21, 14 12:44 AM
Purchasing problem ...

You have been advertising 25% off A Dungeon of Coins and yet every time I click on Buy Now nothing happens apart from the game opening as usual. With every other game on my ipad I just have to input my Apple ID and click to confirm the purchase so please can you tell me why doesn't that happen with your games?

ETA ...

Well I see from my emails that you were actually paid for the coins so my question now is ...

How many coins was I supposed to get for my money as I can't see any significant increase at all ?

Edited on 04/22/2014 at 6:12:32 AM PST

[Post New]by bekkih on Apr 22, 14 10:04 PM
guppies56 wrote:
guppies56 wrote:

Try ctrl+alt+del and open task manager and end the process to force the game closed without having to restart your computer.

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Apr 24, 14 3:49 PM
I haven't been able to get into my game for 2 days due to server problem. Come on Big Fish this should be an easy problem to fix.

[Post New]by Lanaaylward on Apr 27, 14 8:34 AM
I was playing the game and now I am frozen in a room. It is not allowing me to leave. Has the game crashed?

[Post New]by diamond_dust38 on Apr 27, 14 8:53 AM
I have been having problems with some of the hunt and find when go click on them and go int the list is not there and I have to click on my ctrl. alt. delete keys to help me get out of the game. I have done all the uninstalles and reinstalles and updates i even made sure and ran my scans and updates on anything my computer might be missing, I know a friend of mine is having problem with his friend list and gifting and he has done uninstalls updates and all updates for his computer and is still having the same problem with his friend lists and gifting area . Is there something else we can do or try?

[Post New]by Lisajune13 on Apr 27, 14 12:36 PM
Not sure what to call this but.....
I had decided to stop accepting friends at 50 and pretty much have kept that level since I've come up with my get a gift give a gift system. It has helped me fairly give back gifts to all those wonderful players that send me the things I've asked for.

For the past two days when I sign on I notice that my friends list has dropped to 48 or 49 and there are people in the invited section that have already been accepted as friends. Or they are gone.....now I pretty much give all of the people on my list gifts because I don't open a gift without giving one back....when I reach my limit for the day....I don't open anymore gifts until I can return them. Today I am going to resend the request to the person who is now sitting in the invited section....but what gives....why are the names dropping off of my list and going into the invited column?

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Apr 27, 14 7:19 PM
It is bad enough that the find path doesn't give you what you want, but I can live with that it usually gives you something you can use and at worse you only wasted an hour, but when you spend a day and a half trying to get the items you need to open a chest for the dreaded bow figure and then you get something you already have it is really frustrating, this has happened several times if you are wanting ppl to quit this is the way to do it.

[Post New]by Jonandrobin on May 4, 14 6:23 AM
Hi All,
Is anyone else having problems giving gifts to your friends? Earlier this morning I attempted to send my 5 gifts and only 1 went through--I lost all 5 opportunities to help friends but I only received 1 postcard.
Thanks!

[Post New]by Downintexas on May 5, 14 1:42 PM
Whenever I try to add my fourth wish list item the game just gives me the "wait" message but nothing ever happens ( I have waited over thirty minutes and still only get the "wait" message....) I have closed the app, restarted it and still am unable to add the fourth item. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a glitch? The game is fun and entertaining. I just need one more wish list item added since I "paid" the diamonds to get it!

Go to: