PoochieK
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ranch Rush forum

[Post New]by PoochieK on Mar 3, 10 1:23 PM
I think everyone has passed all the casual level on Ranch Rush its just he last on on the Expert level I cant do, Ive re-arranged looked online at the samples they have there but no luck... I there a cheat for this game ?

PoochieK
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by PoochieK on Mar 3, 10 1:25 PM
What other games are similar to Ranch rush I bought Farm Frenzy But it just aint the same...I like to buy something thats like this one.

frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by frini7 on Mar 24, 10 9:37 AM
PoochieK wrote:What other games are similar to Ranch rush I bought Farm Frenzy But it just aint the same...I like to buy something thats like this one.

hi fiona finch and farm mania 1, 2 are a little bit like ranch rush i have bought them and the are quite fun but in my opinion i have not find a game like ranch rush yet its absolutelly great. you should try farm frenzy awesome game too .

frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by frini7 on Mar 24, 10 9:39 AM
PoochieK wrote:What other games are similar to Ranch rush I bought Farm Frenzy But it just aint the same...I like to buy something thats like this one.

oops sorry i did not see that you have already tried farm frenzy tropical farm it's ok too.but i am really hoping for a ranch rush 2

[Post New]by emhorne on May 7, 10 1:33 AM
When I go to play it my computer security blocks it saying Worm.HiddenRecorder any idea what this is all about. What ever it blocks creates the error (Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "ijl15.dll", error 6 )

[Post New]by dexterousshaon on May 7, 10 3:35 PM
I have interest about games & games download.This web the biggest games related web portal in the world. Anybody can join on free online games to play and downloading games.

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 3:37:20 PM PST

[Post New]by dexterousshaon on May 7, 10 3:39 PM
I have interest about games & games download.This web http://www.wiiso.com is the biggest games related web portal in the world. Anybody can join on free online games to play and downloading games.

<a href="http://www.wiiso.com" target="_blank">Free Game</a>

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 12, 10 10:09 PM
Bought Ranch Rush 2 and got so hooked that after finishing that, I had to go out and get Ranch Rush 1. Great game also. There are a few improvements in 2 than make 1 a little more difficult to maneuver around in, but it's not bad at all. Your job is that you get all sorts of gardening orders, you have to harvest plants, take care of animals & receive their products, and in short time to do it in. You definitely will be clicking from start to finish. You have to manage your time well as some of the plants grow quicker than others, etc. You can get a head start on the next level if you finish with lots of time to spare, you can keep preparing things for the next day, as long as you don't turn in your last item, you can keep going. You get bonuses for finishing quicker but sometimes it's worth it to prepare for the next level a bit. Your farm on the next level is always how you left it in the previous level, for better or worse. Anyway, very fun, addicting gameplay. The story is cute and the graphics not too bad.

[Post New]by mzblack25 on Jul 8, 10 5:44 PM
I've downloaded the game and it crashed. So the only time I play is when I'm on my computer. I love this games very much. I love love the planting and picking.

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Jul 16, 10 2:10 AM
Ranch Rush was the first game I purchased from BF (about a year ago) and I just got a new computer and was re-downloading all my games, but it wouldn't let me activate Ranch Rush. I get an error that says "We're sorry, your game could not be activated. (806-700)"

Anyone know what I can do to fix this or where I could go for help? Ranch Rush is my favorite game, and I'd really like to play it again.

Shane19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shane19 on Oct 15, 10 10:58 PM
One of my favorite farming games. Just as much fun as the sequel was.

[Post New]by farmgirl4210 on Nov 4, 10 9:17 PM
I'm new to Ranch Rush and I'm having trouble buying things. For instance, I click on the bread machine. it appears on the farm, but goes away when I close. I have bought everything else needed. Is it me or the program. Please help!!

[Post New]by marshak on May 16, 11 7:31 PM
I have finished ranch rush 1 and 2. Have tried several time management games but can not find one as fun. I think it is because we can plan out and have so many different things going at once. Does anyone have any ideas?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 23, 13 6:00 PM
I have had this game for years and to date, this is one of my favorite games. I have started it over again for the "I don't know how many times" and each time I have just as much fun, if not more than the last. I wish there was RR3 coming out or more fun farming games. Thanks to the developers for this one.

[Post New]by niggi89 on Feb 24, 13 1:49 AM
Has anyone heard whether there might be a Ranch Rush 3?

Go to: