Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Apr 12, 14 8:47 PM
biscuitsmama wrote:I got to the last scenes of the game and there was no sound. Did anyone else have this issue. I tested my computer and my sound was working but for the game there was no music or voices.

The same thing happened to me. Got to the closing scene and had no sound. The game also 'shut down' twice with no error code or explanation.

Am using a new Dell Inspiron 660 PC Windows Vista.

ETA: I played the main game again and the same thing happened in the same places...the game shut down with no explanation at the same places and the closing scene had no sound.

Edited on 04/13/2014 at 2:17:39 AM PST

bgcaam79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bgcaam79 on Apr 14, 14 2:43 AM
It was a great game.... until I couldn't play it anymore .
At first it crashed every time I tried to collect the butterfly in the mine. Tried to restart with another profile, but same issue.
So then I un- and reinstalled the game and now every time I open the game it just goes straight onto the Game Manager saying "Thank You for playing...", etc. I'll try to un- reinstall once again, which is a pain cos it takes ages.

Shame, as I wrote it seems to be a very nice game.

P.S.: All my drivers, Flash- Shockwave Players are UTD.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Apr 14, 14 7:07 AM
Game lags between scenes whether you use the map or not. Maybe the bonus game will be different.

adragon
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by adragon on Apr 14, 14 11:17 PM
anabel1566 wrote:Does anyone have the security key for this game? I purchased it yesterday and cannot play without the security key. I cannot get any help from BF either. Please help. Thank you.

Hardware fingerprint: 83FD-1D9E is what I also get and I also don't have any security key; thought this was fixed for me but don't remember how. . .doing another delete/install didn't seem to work.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 27, 14 12:36 PM
Very angry and quite upset! I played the Main Game yesterday with only one glitch as there was no sound in the closing scenes, other fishies have experienced this too.

Today I played the Bonus Game and was placing the Skull Hexagons in the Tomb when I needed to stop playing, so closed the game. Later when I came back to the Bonus Game, it said "Congratulations You Have Completed the Bonus Game", even though I hadn't yet finished it.

I logged out, rebooted my computer and logged back in and the same message was there. I then went to the Achievements/Extras section which showed I had not completed the bonus game and nor had I done any of the puzzles even though I had completed all of them except the Skull Hexagons and any other puzzle that came after it!

What a complete let down, and a waste of my time and money.

no coal for me!

[Post New]by Signing2Worship on Apr 29, 14 6:16 PM
Playing through and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do next.
Though I hated to do it I checked the guide and was told that I was supposed to pick up a piece of coal to get a clue in the painter's tower.
No matter what I do I canNOT pick up the coal -
any suggestions?

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on May 4, 14 1:53 PM
biscuitsmama wrote:I got to the last scenes of the game and there was no sound. Did anyone else have this issue. I tested my computer and my sound was working but for the game there was no music or voices.

Had the same issue. Came to the forum to find out if a known issue. Kind of a letdown to get to that point and then have no sound.

Will save the Bonus for when I can play straight through so I can avoid the issue someone else wrote of above.

All in all, one of my favorite games in a long time. Felt it was well developed and well worth the cost of a CE.

[Post New]by aviatorex1 on Oct 3, 14 11:15 AM
I am in the room with the burning fireplace and the 5 monster pictures on the wall. When I click 1 and 2 monsters, nothing happens and the fireplace is still burning.
I am a young 81 year ole player of hidden objects and really enjoy playing. I will appreciate any response to my problem.
Thanks, aviatorex1

[Post New]by aviatorex1 on Oct 3, 14 11:17 AM
PS I am in the extras section where I have this problem

[Post New]by termarie2 on Jan 13, 15 1:04 AM
I am playing the bonus game on IPad Air 2 IOS 8.1. I'm supposed to crush coral and berries with "the stone" to make paint. There is no stone! I'm only three scenes in and have double checked everywhere and there is no stone to pick up. Neither Strategy Guide or walkthrough has me picking up a stone anywhere. Now I'm stuck.

spamala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by spamala on Apr 2, 15 4:34 PM
I got half way through the game and my computer shut itself off. After bringing the game back up it said that it was a corrupt file and made me start over with a different player name. It just did it again. Don't quite know where to go from here except just give up.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Apr 23, 15 4:53 PM
Completed the lovely game but the lag and stickiness ruined much of a smooth playing relaxed game. The bonus chapter still had the lag but completed okay.

Played on desktop running Win. 7 pro/64bit

Go to: