Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 18, 14 9:10 PM
I made 3 star Curried Rice twice in a row. Each time, when I'd finished them, the game said that I had made Nothing and would be penalized by losing hearts.

What's going on here and how can it be fixed?

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 20, 14 1:44 PM
April 18, 2014 09:02 PM
Missing Green Bucks

I had 9 green bucks this morning. Then 3 of them disappeared although I did NOT buy anything.

That left me with 6 green bucks. Now I'm down to 5 green bucks and I have NOT bought anything

with green bucks! What's going on here?

April 18, 2014 09:06 PM
Curried Rice completed x3 stars but no credit for it

Twice in the past hour or so, I've completed the Curried Rice with 3 stars. Yet the game told me

that NOTHING was completed, so I got 0 servings and was told that it would cost me hearts too.

April 19, 2014
It happened again last night! I had 5 green bucks and then POOF! I only had 3.

This morning, I got up to 7 green bucks and now I only have 4 even though I bought nothing--not

even with the regular gold coins!

April 20, 2014 04:34 PM
It's happening again today. I earned 18 green bucks. Then two disappeared. Two more went

POOF! And then another went away. So I'm left with 11 green bucks.

What is going on here? HELP!

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 25, 14 1:56 PM
Once again, it's messing with my Curried Rice! I first wrote a Support Request on this on April 18th and still haven't heard back from them.

I made a 3 star Curried Rice. However, when it gets to the Finished page, the game tells me that I've done NONE and I lose hearts.

PLEASE do something about this!

S_haron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by S_haron on Apr 25, 14 8:40 PM
I am on Level 37, and this is the first glitch I've encountered. It concerns the Daily Challenges where you have 22 hrs to complete them. Tonight one challenge was selling about 26,000 fish tacos for a reward of 20 Dollars. Wow! Well, I have all the necessary fish tacos in the ovens just waiting for them to finish cooking, and now the Challenge has disappeared from the list!

Edited on 04/25/2014 at 8:40:49 PM PST

S_haron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by S_haron on Apr 26, 14 5:58 PM
I don't believe it!
This is the next night after my Daily Demand to sell 26,640 Fish Tacos for 20 dollar reward disappeared from the list after I started cooking it
Well when I logged on tonight, the same Daily Demand showed up. I started the Tacos in the oven---and the task has disappeared again!
Not only am I being cheated because this task is tying up so many ovens (and for several hours) and I'm making no dollars from the task, but it also only leaves me with one Daily Demand each night instead of two.
PLEASE fix this glitch

[Post New]by noylun on Apr 27, 14 12:39 AM
Is there a reason the price for spice seeds increased 10 times overnight? Yesterday they were 100 coins each, tonight they are 1000 coins each. This is distressing to say the least.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 27, 14 6:35 AM
This game is a HOAX to lure us in and get us to spend real money. There is obviously NO TECH SUPPORT for this game. I've had tech support requests in to get several glitches fixed (green bucks disappearing, price of spices went up overnight, curried rice says I made nothing when I actually got 3 stars for it, more green bucks disappearing, etc.) and have receiving NOTHING FROM TECH SUPPORT except that stupid General Solutions letter over and over and over again although I've told them I do most of those things several times a day and have done the other ones at least twice.

I've had it with Big Fish altogether!

[Post New]by lynyangell on May 1, 14 6:41 PM
I was at level 25 or so just a couple of hours ago. When I went back in just now to play, all of my progress had been lost and it started me over at the very beginning! I'm logged in to my bigfish account and running the game on Windows 8. Is there anything that can be done here? I'm certainly not going to start over from the beginning....

dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on May 1, 14 9:06 PM
Today my daily reward turned back to day 1 I am level 25 running X P why would it do this when I haven't missed a day of logging in

Edited on 05/01/2014 at 9:09:28 PM PST

[Post New]by sunqist on May 2, 14 7:27 AM
I'm having the same issue as a couple of other people where I lose my whole profile and have to start from scratch. I've been logged in this whole time, although once or twice the game asked me to log in again. I didn't think anything of it when the game asked me to log in today, but then I had to start the tutorial over! Very annoying since it's a pretty long grind to level 30, and I don't plan to play again unless someone from tech support contacts me, since opening a ticket obviously does no good.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 3, 14 5:07 PM
Hi, my daily demand just vanished! Poof it's gone. And was working on making it on time and it's just gone. Vanished. Just recently I purchased the half time cooking bonus for real money so I can make those demands on time and now, after preparing everything it's just gone. Why is it gone??? Using windows 7 ultimate on pc.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 3, 14 5:30 PM
efi24 wrote:Hi, my daily demand just vanished! Poof it's gone. And was working on making it on time and it's just gone. Vanished. Just recently I purchased the half time cooking bonus for real money so I can make those demands on time and now, after preparing everything it's just gone. Why is it gone??? Using windows 7 ultimate on pc.

So now I see other people have complained about a certain daily demand for fish tacos - this is the exact demand I got and vanished after 2 hours. Never happened to me before but today I got a demand for 26,000 fish tacos - already started preparing and 2 hours later demand was gone - vanished - no other demand instead and I just lost a good 20 bucks it promised. So maybe it's a fish taco thing and other people have complained about ipads and stuff - I'm on my PC and same problem - please check to see if this is a bug in the game and fix it. Thank you.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 3, 14 5:32 PM
efi24 wrote:Hi, my daily demand just vanished! Poof it's gone. And was working on making it on time and it's just gone. Vanished. Just recently I purchased the half time cooking bonus for real money so I can make those demands on time and now, after preparing everything it's just gone. Why is it gone??? Using windows 7 ultimate on pc.

So now I see other people have complained about a certain daily demand for fish tacos - this is the exact demand I got and vanished after 2 hours. Never happened to me before but today I got a demand for 26,000 fish tacos - already started preparing and 2 hours later demand was gone - vanished - no other demand instead and I just lost a good 20 bucks it promised. So maybe it's a fish taco thing and other people have complained about ipads and stuff - I'm on my PC and same problem - please check to see if this is a bug in the game and fix it. Thank you.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on May 4, 14 9:10 AM
Other than giving us another thread to talk to each other about our technical issues, I see NO POINT in even having this thread since the game developers haven't bothered to ANSWER any of the questions posted.

[Post New]by Trinege on May 5, 14 2:29 PM
I've been playing on both my PC and ipad for awhile now but suddenly my ipad won't sync. It originally just didn't sync and now it says it can't connect to the server even though my wifi is available (I checked using other applications). Is there a way to initiate a connection or a way to connect it somehow that I'm missing? I tried entering my email account to sync and it accepted it and the password, but then didn't change.

[Post New]by dopey714 on May 6, 14 10:35 PM
I have been playing for days now, and then all of a sudden today it won't even load...I get a fatal error box...I'm running a PC with Windows 7....please help

[Post New]by SparRaiJu on May 7, 14 5:52 AM
The game would not let me log in to it by refusing to take my password. This means all actual money spent in the game in addition to all of the progress that I had up to this point is wiped out. How do I get all elements of my game back?

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on May 7, 14 7:11 AM
I use Windows 7 on a PC. When I checked in this morning, one of the Daily Demands was for Fish Tacos. I was already selling them because I had some from the night before. I put out all 6 ovens and started making Fish Tacos.

When I checked in again a little later, the Daily Demand for Fish Tacos had disappeared!!!

I have enough Fish Tacos already on the counters and in the oven to get the $20 green bucks promised.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I've read over a dozen posts (including a few here in the "Technical Issues Here Only!" forum) complaining about the same problem. You have NEVER posted a reply to ANY of them, so I can't fix it myself.

I've included a Dr. Felix Report to help you FIX THIS!

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on May 7, 14 3:07 PM
For at least the 4th time, I DID EVERYTHING you listed. After deleting all the file folders you mentioned, I even checked for obsolete registry entries and ran a 3x wipe with CCleaner before re-downloading the game manager and re-installing it for at least the 4th time.

It's still giving me the 1501 Error as Dr. Felix starts. It asks me if I want to fix it and I click YES. It doesn't ask me again. However, I have noticed that the first thing Dr. Felix says is COPY FAILED as you can see from the attached Dr. Felix Report I just got finished running.

The Daily Demand for Fish Tacos is still missing. All six of my ovens are full and there are still Fish Tacos for sale on the counters. I'm not taking the rest of them out of the ovens UNTIL YOU FIX THIS. I've earned those 20 green bucks for the Daily Demand!!! The fact that YOU took so long to answer me is ON YOU--not me. If you can't fix this so that I can start a new day with the Fish Taco Daily Demand, then I want you to give me those 20 green bucks. One or the other and I don't care which you choose--just so you DO something to fix it!

I'm very sorry that I spent real money this morning at Big Fish Games. I won't spend another penny on you UNTIL YOU FIX THIS.

[Post New]by starlight_844 on May 7, 14 10:16 PM
When I started the game today, I was reset back to level 1. Which I am suppose to be level 40. I saw a email section i enter the email it gave me level 19 which is still not what the level i stop at. I play so long to level 40 if cannot give me back where I stop I am not playing again. It will be a waste of my time.

Go to: