Where to Feed Pets

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Where to Feed Pets

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 6, 14 7:33 AM
I just fed the pig in the tavern. My thought is that's where the bacon would be cooked (my bad ). I got a silver chest with 1000 coins.

Then I fed the dragon by the old dragon in the tower and I got a silver chest, but the chest only contained a wand, an ordinary mark and 200 coins. Perhaps the dragon doesn't give as much overall as some other pets.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 6, 14 8:10 AM
Amerzone wrote:I just fed the pig in the tavern. My thought is that's where the bacon would be cooked (my bad ). I got a silver chest with 1000 coins.

LOL!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 6, 14 9:03 AM

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Apr 6, 14 10:00 AM
Griffin by ice rock 100 coins 2 white marks in a wooden chest
Phoenix by ice rock 800 coins and a wand in a metal? chest

Guess I had been rather spoilt Amerzone with a few golden chests - that's probably all I will ever have of them! Think I would have preferred it the other way

Meant to say I think I will try the pig in the tavern - WHEN I get enough food for it - fell about laughing when I read that!

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 10:02:12 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 6, 14 10:31 AM
I'm unsure if there is a pattern to where you feed pets. But, I did feed four pets - one right after the other - in the tavern and got diamonds from three of them and one of those three gave me two diamonds. I fed the Pig, Owl, Cat, and Manticore. They each had a different chest even; 1 Wood, 2 Rusty, and 1 Gold.

I have fed the Baby Pegasus twice in the tavern and got the silver chest that each gave coins, white and blue markers.

Or maybe I'm just lucky.

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Apr 6, 14 6:29 PM
Okay, today's results with the pets:

1. Griffin - Anabel: wood chest with 100 coins, 3 plain tickets
2. Cat - Tavern: wood chest with 200 coins
3. Dragon - Dragon room: rusty chest with 200 coins, 1 plain ticket, crystal ball
4. Manticore - Anabel: silver chest with 400 coins, 2 blue tickets, 1 diamond
5. Phoenix - Werewolf: rusty chest with 100 coins, 1 plain ticket and 1 blue ticket
6. Piggy - Ice Rock: GOLD (about damn time), 1200 coins, 2 green & 1 brown tickets
7. Pegasus - Ice Rock: GOLD - Eureka! 1200 coins, 2 diamonds, 1 green & 1 brown
8. Puppy - Ice Rock: rusty chest - 100 coins, 1 diamond, 2 plain tickets
9. Owl - Ice Rock: silver chest - 600 coins, 2 diamonds

Better results than yesterday. Hope you're still keeping a spread sheet with the best places to release the beasties...OH! A Tazmanian Devil! That would be good for the designers to make, along with my request for a honey badger, a crockadillio (part crockadile part armadillo, a monkey or gorilla, the Gremlin from the witches cabinet, a unicorn...

Gina from Springfield, IL

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Apr 6, 14 7:26 PM
DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT feed the kitty cat at the Ice Rock...kitty just peed on my shoes...and I was wearing sandals! Got a wood chest at the Ice Rock with 2 plain tickets...no wonder I'm a dog person!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 6, 14 7:32 PM
Appreciate the updates Silver_Hawk and Sweetypuss!

Have to admit that I'm not doing a spreadsheet; I don't know how to, but that's a great idea.

Without a spreadsheet this is looking very random but I'm liking the Ice Rock and the tavern

I have fed most of my pets by the airship and castle gates and gotten lousy chests. I once got 2000 coins with my manticore (level 21 game) but I can't remember where I fed him.

Gina, I'm from North Aurora, IL. We visited the capitol during the state fair and had a wonderful time. We also enjoyed seeing the governor's mansion.

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Apr 6, 14 10:06 PM
The Gov's mansion is very pretty during the summer. I'm a state worker but I've been able to retire since last May...this May is looking mighty fine for retiring! Of course if I do that then my beasties may not get fed regularly - however, my quilting will get considerably faster!

I haven't been to the state fair in years - I do not like hot weather (would love to afford to live in Alaska) and the state fair is usually rainy or 100 degrees. Maybe I'll try it this year though - see what I've been missing for the past 30 years

It doesn't really seem to be a rhyme or reason to pet section but like you I pretty much opened my pets at the airship area and I didn't really know there were different types of chests cause I always got the wooden chest! So, this thread has been informative...I was hoping the witch and pirate area would give up gold chests but so far, that hasn't happened for me.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 7, 14 2:22 PM
Sweetypuss wrote:DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT feed the kitty cat at the Ice Rock...kitty just peed on my shoes...and I was wearing sandals! Got a wood chest at the Ice Rock with 2 plain tickets...no wonder I'm a dog person!

ROFL, That's what you get for wearing sandals on ice!!! I'd rather be peed on by a pussycat (I know better than to wear sandals), than slobbered on by a dog! Cats Rule

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on Apr 7, 14 2:46 PM
I've fed mine at different locations and not seen any real difference in what they bring me where...what I have noticed is that the more pets I've crafted, the less I am receiving from any of them. Lately, I crafted a couple of pets and now I am getting mostly rusty chests and wooden ones, with very little in them. I need more white marks like I need another hole in my head. My dragon used to bring in some pretty good stuff, but lately, when I can get enough food for ANY Of them (frowns fiercely at developers and BF management ) I am getting not much of anything worthwhile. On the other hand, they could be programmed to cycle through wooden, rusty (bronze?), silver, gold, with mostly the lower end stuff...like we don't get enough lower end stuff as it is. I've only ever gotten one gold chest and that was what now seems like years ago. This game is ageing me rather quickly. Maybe I DO need another hole in my head...

Pagan

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Apr 7, 14 2:47 PM
LOL! Hey, that slobber is pure LOVE! How about a flying monkey! That would be a good pet !

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 7, 14 5:38 PM
You do know what monkeys do with their poop, don't you? I don't want them near me. Or my car, for that matter.

I vote for 6-paws, which I assume is the name of the little gremlin thing that lives inside the witch's tree. Imagine having a pet that will supply you with, whatever it is he supplies you with, but only for food? He'd probably cost 50 bags at least.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 7, 14 6:22 PM
I know what monkeys do with their 'kaka', lol.

Pagan_Twylight, I believe that it's random. I agree that the more pets you have the less you get. I am now on my 16th wooden/rusty chest in a row. Well....not true, I had one silver one in there but it only gave my 200 coins.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Apr 8, 14 10:02 AM
Just for everyone's info, I just fed my hopping tiger at the castle vicinity for the first time and got a gold chest with 1600 coins and 2 unique stamps. Pretty good payout, I thought.
The second time at the same place, I got a silver chest with 800 coins and a blue stamp and the third time, I got a silver chest with 800 coins and a plain stamp.
Seems like a good spot to feed the hopping tiger or is it all a coincidence.......

Edited on 04/08/2014 at 2:27:33 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 9, 14 12:04 PM
I treated my Cat to a picnic at the Ice Rock and he repaid me with 200 gold and 1 diamond. I thought that was quite nice.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 9, 14 1:34 PM
Just feed the Tiger in the tavern and recieved in a gold chest 2400 in gold coins. Good Tiger.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 9, 14 2:49 PM
EXCELLENT tiger! I love my Happy Tiger and both piggies, good chests from both

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 9, 14 8:05 PM
My puppy likes the bar ( silver chest, 900 gold, 1 diamond & 1 unusual stamp) but he LOVES the Chamberlain ( silver chest, 3 diamonds, gold, unusual ticket). No accounting for taste re: the chamberlain. He's so new I haven't tried him (her?) in the Ice Cave, but I suspect he/she has a tropical soul.
Any news on new pets? The next level for pet crafters is 20 and since only 10 are shown so far, any guesses on the new pets (hope they eat less and give more!). I'm hoping for more dragons in multi colors, but I'm just a pet lover so I'm curious to see what the developers come up with So far all my pets except first 2 have been gifts (finally got to 5). I'm level 22 and have never had a egg show up on the wheel or elsewhere.
I've been trying to win one from the chamberlain (got to win 80 rolls), but frankly he cheats at dice. It cost me 1000 coins to get a plain ticket and then when it was time to play for money, he took 500 and the dice and went home so nobody else could play, (He's such a baby for being so old.) Thank you to the 3 new friends who sent me eggs. I'd love to have a manticore egg or any others if you have one to spare. I've been gifted with a talented puppy, a piggy (need more thank yous) and a winged cat. I promise to provide a good home for new eggs, and I always return gift if I have what you want. Happy questing. Kit 137388
P.S. Developers, please hurry . Henry won't talk to me for days now and it's starting to hurt my feelings.

Edited on 04/09/2014 at 8:10:20 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 11, 14 8:33 AM
My kitty cat had a tasty meal and proceeded to explore the Dungeon of the Cursed. He returned with a diamond and 200 gold. He is now enjoying a much-deserved cat nap.

Go to: