adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Northern Tale 3 here

[Post New]by adinah on May 15, 14 6:12 AM
I had the same problem with level 40. Went to Big Fish when reloading did not help.

They offered to trouble shoot or I could get a coupon for a free game. I had problems last time doing the Dr. Felix thing etc. so I took the coupon.

Then yesterday I went back into Northern Tribes 3 and tried Ricoblade's walkthrough and it worked perfectly. I am very happy with Big Fish. They have contacted me several times to make sure I am satisfied. No company could do more.

[Post New]by kathryn123 on Oct 26, 14 3:04 PM
HI,
I cannot play northern tale 3 or 4. I played 1 and 2 without any problems.

In full screen mode, I get about 1/4 of the screen. In windowed mode I am missing the top and bottom. My native resolution is 1920 by 1080.

I have tried the help pages and was told, thanks for your feedback. I have tried all the other suggestions e.g. resolution, graphics card driver, latest updates, restarting, deleting and re downloading. Can anyone help? please.

[Post New]by JaneDoe1651 on Mar 15, 15 3:38 PM
This game is buggy as all get out. I had issues with the first two, as well, but managed to find workarounds for them. This one? Nope. I have tried ALL of the suggested methods for getting this thing to work and still nada. I loved the first two and would love this one as well, I'm sure, but it just won't get past the loading screen. When I very first got it I was able to play about two levels, and since then, nothing. Have there been any fixes?

Stuck on level 36

[Post New]by fado44 on Apr 14, 15 12:42 AM
Hi there

though the level is clear , I can't get through to level 37.

Can anyone help me?

many thanks

[Post New]by Ellecantere on Aug 15, 15 12:14 AM
Northern tales 3 level 31 on iPad. All my buildings are at max, all my resources are on max, I have unlocked and fulfilled every other request. But I cannot repair the four burning huts. There is zero response when I click on them. I have tried every single millimetre of space in and around the area of the hut and nothing happens. Help please.

Go to: