Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Haunted House (L1 HOS) worth a revisit

[Post New]by Cglider on Apr 21, 14 2:11 PM
Now one of my manors (on the iPad) has reverted to the original version of the haunted mansion. Weird, confusing.....

ETA: The manor on the iPad mini is the new version. Curiouser and curiouser as Alice might say.

Edited on 04/21/2014 at 7:15:09 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Apr 24, 14 12:26 AM
OMG! Just found out about the new version of the haunted house scene. It is VERY VERY different from the the original. Not sure what's going on with some people having old vs new and neighbor blitzes being different. I will have to make a complete new list (1.2.2) for elinu. At least I won't be bored!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 24, 14 4:50 AM
klfrr wrote:OMG! Just found out about the new version of the haunted house scene. It is VERY VERY different from the the original. Not sure what's going on with some people having old vs new and neighbor blitzes being different. I will have to make a complete new list (1.2.2) for elinu. At least I won't be bored!

OK, I went to check to see if I could help and found out I have the old version! This is very strange, plus it could possibly render our lists useless. Maybe it has to do with platform and Facebook? I play on PC, no Facebook.

Could the mods tell us what is going on, please?

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 24, 14 5:54 AM
Maybe it has to do with platform and Facebook? I play on PC, no Facebook.

Eli - I don't think it is that because people have reported playing the old scene, then the new scene, then the old one again.. Unless they have an ipad and a pc and are interchanging the two to play the game..

Some reported the old one in the normal mode and the new one visiting neighbors, others have seen the old one visiting neighbors and the new one in normal mode.. So it isn't where you access the scene either.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Apr 24, 14 9:57 AM
It looks like the Haunted House scene was significantly changed in the update in mid-April. Total items are now 66 (up from 59) and some items have been removed with 36 new items in the new scene. Score rankings remain unchanged.

(My rantings: Wish they would have just put the new scene in a new chapter, rather than change an old one scene that few will play because of the low silver payout. Really messes up those who are keeping lists, too!)

I've left the original list intact on elinu's bonus category list on p.4 since some have said they still have the original scene either in the neighbor's blitzes or in normal play. Here is the list (also on p.12 on elinu's post) for the new scene, recognizable by the skeleton on the stairs.

Ch 1.2.2 Haunted House (with skeleton on the stairs) - total 66

Animals (15):
Bat, Butterfly, Caterpillar, Dog, Elephant, Frog, Lady Bug, Lizard, Mouse, Possum, Raccoon, Snail, Snake, Spider, Tiger

Items that Could Cut Your Finger (11):
Arrows, Axe, Bear Trap, Cleaver, Fork, Mace, Pick, Pitchfork, Rake, Saw Blade, Spear

Items from a Wardrobe (8 ):
Boots, Bowler Hat, Eye Patch, Fedora, High Heel, Peg Leg, Tie, Woman's Hat

Remaining (Non-Bonus) Items (32):
Apple, Baseball, Beehive, Bell, Bouquet, Bowling Pin, Cello, Clown, Comb, Deer Skull, Fan, Film Reel, Fish Bones, Flute, Framed Photo, Gramophone, Heart, Honey, Horse Shoe, Noose, Pumpkin, Saturn, Shell, Ship in a Bottle, Skateboard, Soccer Ball, Sun Dial, Tea Cup, Tiki Face, Tricycle, Walking Stick, Wrench

Edited on 04/24/2014 at 10:01:34 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 24, 14 10:12 AM
klfrr- I think if there is space in your original post you should post both lists there- because here it will disappear and we'll not be able to find or edit it.

Go to: