High Score

Re:High Score

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 13, 14 4:00 PM
Hi SuperHam86, I have actually been searching your way and it does work. My poor eyes get very tired though..up, down, left, right, around in circles. By the time I'm done playing, I feel cross-eyed.

Welcome.

[Post New]by SuperHam86 on Jun 13, 14 4:39 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Hi SuperHam86, I have actually been searching your way and it does work. My poor eyes get very tired though..up, down, left, right, around in circles. By the time I'm done playing, I feel cross-eyed.

Welcome.

Thank you

Agreed, indeed! Sometimes you have to realise it's time to give it a rest, and let the scores be what they may

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 13, 14 4:44 PM
Parell wrote:I still very occasionally make it to 294,000 on some of the more straightforward HOS, so it is possible, but you need to finish in not much above 20 seconds.

Yeah I can vouch for you since you're almost always in the top spot in my game! lol
Very rarely are you ever in second place but that never lasts long.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 14, 14 9:28 PM
Superham,
I use the same method. I can routinely score in the 290,000+ range doing this. I do get bitten occasionally when I can't find something fast enough.

Welcome to the forum.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 14, 14 9:42 PM
I know the comment that mentioned wands was posted in April, but it's worth noting that using the wand actually hurts you if your trying to get a high score.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 29, 14 7:02 PM
I noticed something funny in my HOS high scores list tonight. One of my friends, Emmaline, was listed as "Emmaline gifting" on the list. This was around 9:25 EST and it's never happened before. Has anyone had a friend appear like this on their high scores list after completing a HOS?? Even if she was in the process of sending a gift at the time, why would it matter and why would it be listed this way?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 29, 14 7:31 PM
Fishy,
Sorry if I confused you. I've just changed that game name from Emmaline to Emmaline Gifting since it's not going to be an active game for experience points. I also happened to get a high score for me around that time in one of the HOS. We must have crossed in cyberspace! Actually it's now EmmalynGift so it is fully readable in the friends list. No, you're not going crazy seeing things that aren't there .
Rose

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 29, 14 7:40 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Fishy,
Sorry if I confused you. I've just changed that game name from Emmaline to Emmaline Gifting since it's not going to be an active game for experience points. I also happened to get a high score for me around that time in one of the HOS. We must have crossed in cyberspace! Actually it's now EmmalynGift so it is fully readable in the friends list. No, you're not going crazy seeing things that aren't there .
Rose

Wow, what a coincidence that you happened to read my post but thanks for the clarification! Being as you're on my friends list, does that mean I can still send you gifts there?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 29, 14 7:46 PM
I've taken everything off of Emmaline's wish list, but RosieBVT's is still there. I've been trying to figure out why I would possibly want 2 games at the same level since it takes me nearly an hour to finish one of them. I couldn't come up with a reason, so Emmaline is history (more or less). You win the prize for being first to notice!

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 29, 14 10:19 PM
Parell wrote:293,520 is very good going, with how things are at the moment.

I still can't work out how the scoring is done, though - if I clear two different HOS in exactly the same time with 23x multiplier, I often get very different scores...

Parell Youre Allways At The Top Of My Games By A Country Mile,And Awalkinglady

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 30, 14 2:11 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I've taken everything off of Emmaline's wish list, but RosieBVT's is still there. I've been trying to figure out why I would possibly want 2 games at the same level since it takes me nearly an hour to finish one of them. I couldn't come up with a reason, so Emmaline is history (more or less). You win the prize for being first to notice!

Hope my prize is a blood lotus since it seems I need a hundred of them!

Go to: