Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story

[Post New]by Hazelnutt on May 7, 14 4:02 PM
sassylassie wrote:
mimikins wrote:game starts up normal and then when you hit play its all messed up, can't see pics just a bunch of different colored squares and stuff, no picture.

Try uninstalling and re-installing which helps sometimes.

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story h

[Post New]by Hazelnutt on May 7, 14 4:04 PM
This happend to my too.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story h

[Post New]by 1unicorn on May 9, 14 8:21 AM
So far game okay but sometimes have to really hunt for some objects. Also, I did see a screen with the colored stripes and had to random click and use the hint button to find things. The screen I had stripes on is the chest by the sea.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story

[Post New]by jennsmom on May 10, 14 7:45 AM
Two HO scenes with colored lines and letters that I had to click randomly through and use the hint (both in the chest by the sea), the "move the blades" puzzle where the third blade would not move at all, the pot to cook the flowers that simply will not work; this is a game full of glitches. If anyone is reading this thread to decide whether or not to buy, I'd say run away, unless you really enjoy frustration. I'm glad I only used an about to expire coupon to acquire it. It has all the elements to be a really good game but not when things don't work. What a waste!

Edit on 5/11 to say that the colored lines and blotches show up yet again, in the telescope puzzle toward the end of the game. Fortunately, it can be skipped. I repeat, what a waste.

Edited on 05/11/2014 at 6:52:08 AM PST

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 11, 14 1:27 PM
I couldn't get the blades puzzle to work. I can move the first two, but the third and fourth move but not all the way, no matter how slow I go....

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on May 14, 14 3:27 PM
Got through the game(even the glitchy part) but I am stuck in the bonus. I am stuck in the garden where you need to light the lamps and deal with a jaguar. Froze up after lighting three of them. Went out and back in twice but no good. I am disappointed as i like the game and would like to finish. Help, help, help. Thank you.

[Post New]by Ophelia_Cyanide on Jun 14, 14 9:30 AM
I am also having problems with the bonus level. I've lighted up all the lanterns, placed the hat and tablecloth in the magician booth, and I'm stuck from here. I've tried clicking the hint button, but it does not work at all, nothing happens when I click.
I THINK I'm supposed to use the logs on the small fire in the statue of the God, but I can no longer access the small fire.
Help please!!!

[Post New]by wandasanchez on Jul 20, 14 4:16 PM
ok I am stuck on the lever part. the game will not let me click on the crane and put the lever on . Should I uninstall the game? I don't know if I should because I just paid for the game. If I uninstall it would I have to pay for it again ?? I don't wanna have to pay for it again? If it don't not work still anyway I can get a refund

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Stor

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 2, 14 4:17 PM
The Hint button stopped working just like in the last game I played for which I received a credit and got this game.

What the heck is going on?

Every single game I buy is glitchy now. I thought BF was supposed to check these games out before releasing them. I have never run into so many problems before.

And I see I am not the only one with a non-working Hint button.

And those weird colored squares someone else reported? I got them, too.

I'm still on Windows 7.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 4:18:54 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 2, 14 4:19 PM
wandasanchez wrote:ok I am stuck on the lever part. the game will not let me click on the crane and put the lever on . Should I uninstall the game? I don't know if I should because I just paid for the game. If I uninstall it would I have to pay for it again ?? I don't wanna have to pay for it again? If it don't not work still anyway I can get a refund

I can't, either. The crane is off-limits to me. But I played that part during the demo and it worked then. That is the third glitch for me in this game today.

If you un-install the game you don't have to pay for it again. All you need to do is go to your purchase history and click on "install" and it should start up again for you.

Good luck. It looks like that's what I'm going to have to do, too.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 4:20:46 PM PST

[Post New]by condorcandi on Nov 27, 14 3:25 PM
I ran into the glitch with the crane, lever, bottle, and oil my first playthrough of the game. Couldn't advance at all. I handled it by restarting the game (royal pain, deleted the original profile and created a new one), making sure I had both the bottle and the lever, then using the lever first, then collecting the oil. Even though using the lever first kicked me out of the cab, I was able to go back in and get the oil (which you need quite soon in the game).

Now to see what's up with the chest the crane kicked up.

Edit: Finished the game, including bonus level, no more glitches. It seems to me that the programming for the crane scene wasn't written to understand bottle>lever, but only lever>bottle. And without that chest the crane kicks up and the oil, you can't advance.

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 7:14:24 PM PST

Go to: