Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Atlantis Adventure here

[Post New]by exactlywatt on Jun 16, 14 7:42 AM
I'm having a similar problem as flounder402, that level 129 has the column of light but is not clickable.

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on Jun 16, 14 9:08 PM
Try playing on a random previous level(not the last one).

There is a recent thread discussing about this issue.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284379.page

Hope it works for you both too!

[Post New]by flounder402 on Jun 18, 14 4:20 AM
Tried playing random levels & then the next time I logged on none of my game was saved. I played again from the beginning & this time it is stuck at level 56. I tried using the compass, but that didn't work either. I really like this game, but will have to give up. Thanks for the suggestions. Glad I didn't make it to level 129 before this happened.

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on Jun 18, 14 10:44 AM
Hi Flounder,

I believe Orchid has the same problem that time after the game updates. We are using different modes to play this game. Orchid using the downloaded version while I am playing this game online. I have not heard from Orchid as to what happened after that though;if you happen to be around, Orchid, do let me know the outcome.

Below is the link to the discussion if you are interested.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/283836.page

Don't give up so fast if you really find this game enjoyable!

Yunice

[Post New]by flounder402 on Jun 24, 14 2:21 PM
Have read the other posts and the page suggested, still cannot get the bugs worked out. Too bad, really liked this game. I play it on-line, don't even see where you can download it.

[Post New]by flounder402 on Jun 25, 14 4:14 AM
Was finally able to get the 56th level to click. I played back multiple levels and then just spent some time trying to move my mouse around the column of light which was near the edge of the "board" and was able to find a place to click on. It wouldn't click on the center of the level like the others, but the upper right hand corner of the column of light. Playing happy again.

[Post New]by Grandjersey on Jul 6, 14 1:09 PM
Help-I cannot get into level 111.Does anyone know why?????Do I have to have 3 stars in all my worlds first?
I miss playing this game and any help would be greatly appreciated

[Post New]by Grandjersey on Jul 6, 14 1:47 PM
Thank you Flounder 402.I started to click all over and it worked in the bottom left corner for me.I haven't played in almost a week.Thanks for the info

[Post New]by SilverLace on Aug 9, 14 9:03 PM
cannot access level 278. clicked all over the page. online game.

[Post New]by illybilly000 on Aug 10, 14 10:41 PM
I cannot get level 55 to load. I have tried the suggestions but nothing has helped. Can you help? Thanks

[Post New]by SilverLace on Aug 11, 14 9:30 PM
try setting the page to full screen for most levels, including 55. that should work. doesn't work for level 278 though. still need help with that one. i am running out of bonus time.

note, I discovered that if the level is sitting at the top of the screen, it is accessible.

Edited on 08/31/2014 at 12:57:43 PM PST

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Aug 27, 14 11:51 AM
Can not go to level 16

[Post New]by mygirls1816 on Aug 31, 14 1:03 PM
I would like to know, why is it that when you are suppose to spin the wheel of fortune for a powerup every new day it doesn't let you? It does it every other day when it clearly says a free spin each day?

[Post New]by dodah111 on Sep 4, 14 9:17 AM
Thanks silverlace. That worked for me.

Re: Fringo

[Post New]by mygirls1816 on Sep 11, 14 1:59 PM
Hey, outthere I've been trying to play the game fringo every since it first came out. but all I get is a black screen. I have to tried to contact the tech support people without any help,if you have had this problem please share how to fix it.

Re: Fringo

[Post New]by SueEtte on Sep 23, 14 11:34 AM
mygirls1816 wrote:Hey, outthere I've been trying to play the game fringo every since it first came out. but all I get is a black screen. I have to tried to contact the tech support people without any help,if you have had this problem please share how to fix it.

Have the same problem. I was able to play the first time, but since the first day, it gives me my daily bonus but when I hit play, all I get is a black screen. Don't know how to fix.

AnnaGP
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaGP on Oct 1, 14 10:56 PM
Hi, I have been playing this game for a while now but at level 85 I have now won twice - it even says 'winner bonus' but then the 'failed' window comes up and I have to replay the level. What's happening?

AnnaGP
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaGP on Oct 3, 14 12:20 AM
OMG! So frustrating! Just had an incredible level and while it is saying 'winner bonus' the box comes up with 'you lose' !! What the heck is going on!?!

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Oct 3, 14 7:32 AM
Is it a timed level? If you win a timed level before the time is up, stop playing or a bomb may blow (they count moves not time). I've just lost a level after I'd "won" it and that is why

AnnaGP
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaGP on Oct 4, 14 8:47 PM
It is a timed level but I'd won it almost straight away and it was saying 'winner bonus'. Definitely within in time and number of moves. Then when that box comes up it said level lost. Feels random, like a game glitch. Thanks for help

Go to: