[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 2, 14 5:42 AM
Goody...got the Specials!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:7th Day Bundles

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 2, 14 8:20 AM
ekstra2000 wrote:Goody...got the Specials!

Well? What was it?

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 2, 14 8:55 AM
One of the coin specials for 25%, one of the specials that reduces energy used by 10%, and one that increases experience by 10%. Not the "top of the line" special items, but a nice bundle.
Saving the experience one for Tri-Peaks. Used the energy one. Not sure where I'll use the experience one, but I'll probably save it until I'm close to the end of a level.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 2, 14 9:27 AM
ekstra2000 wrote:One of the coin specials for 25%, one of the specials that reduces energy used by 10%, and one that increases experience by 10%. Not the "top of the line" special items, but a nice bundle.
Saving the experience one for Tri-Peaks. Used the energy one. Not sure where I'll use the experience one, but I'll probably save it until I'm close to the end of a level.

That's a pretty good pay day! Crossing fingers I get that next week

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 2, 14 11:44 AM
I got crystals. Maybe next week will be food or special items.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on May 2, 14 12:28 PM
I found my bundle afterall - resources! I'll put em with the 50 woodsheds already full.

DianaEG
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by DianaEG on May 2, 14 1:46 PM
I got the "specials" - bronze coins, travel guide, pieces of eight and bluebird music box. I wonder if it depends what level you are at (eighty-something in my case) or if it's random.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 2, 14 2:29 PM
DianaEG wrote:I got the "specials" - bronze coins, travel guide, pieces of eight and bluebird music box. I wonder if it depends what level you are at (eighty-something in my case) or if it's random.

Good question Diane. I am on Level 55 and received resources. Did every player on Level 50 get resources while 80 somethings got specials? Let me know your thoughts.

Mamacass14

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on May 2, 14 4:29 PM
mamacass14 wrote:
DianaEG wrote:I got the "specials" - bronze coins, travel guide, pieces of eight and bluebird music box. I wonder if it depends what level you are at (eighty-something in my case) or if it's random.

Good question Diane. I am on Level 55 and received resources. Did every player on Level 50 get resources while 80 somethings got specials? Let me know your thoughts.

Mamacass14

I'm on 52 and got crystals.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on May 2, 14 4:31 PM

Mamacass14

Level 67 and I got soup...

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 2, 14 4:38 PM
Level 67...,special

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 2, 14 4:43 PM
Okay then, random it is. It would have been awesome if we knew the actual drop. Oh well, still like the reward.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.
Mamacass14

cldpf23
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cldpf23 on May 3, 14 4:41 AM
I played the 7 days in a row, and actually received the notification with the treasure icon, but didn't received anything, no money or cristals, no bundles nor food... How can i see what i won?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 3, 14 6:27 AM
cldpf23 wrote:I played the 7 days in a row, and actually received the notification with the treasure icon, but didn't received anything, no money or cristals, no bundles nor food... How can i see what i won?

cldpf23,

If you checked your bundle tab in inventory, food tab in inventory, And you keep tab on how many chrystals and coins you have and could not locate anything, I would advice you to contact BFG tech support for glitch.

Hope that helps.
Mamacass14

cldpf23
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cldpf23 on May 3, 14 10:36 AM
I think I won a soup.

Thank for your answer!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 4, 14 1:48 PM
Oh I also got the bundle of supplies which was like oh, that, I got a lot of that.
But I see some of you got some really cool stuff and I'm sure it's totally random and might change every week so nice to know there are some cool stuff to look forward to

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 5, 14 7:48 AM
Hello AK players,

I have been thinking how random is random. Is it possible that bundle package is geared for your needs? As if you do not have all mini scenes at level 5, you get resources. If you are low in crystal, you get crystals, etc. I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Mamacass14

HudaD
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by HudaD on May 5, 14 8:50 AM
The other thing going on with the daily sign in screen is a "multiplier" factor. I am now at 2. What does this mean and what does it affect?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on May 5, 14 9:13 AM
HudaD wrote:The other thing going on with the daily sign in screen is a "multiplier" factor. I am now at 2. What does this mean and what does it affect?

HudaD,

The Multiplier is basically the countdown of your daily log ins. It gives experience and coins on each day (the more you are on the more you make). On the 7th day of that week they will give you a "bundle" of either crystals, food, consumables or resources. This will go on for 3 weeks. At this point everyone is on week 2.

Hope this answers your question. If I was not clear maybe another player can clarify.
Happy Gaming.
Mamacass14

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 5, 14 4:05 PM

DianaEG:

I am at level 87 and got the same specials as you. I think it may be somewhat tied to level. All in all, it is a gift but if folks at the lower levels for the most part are getting what I consider the non prize (building supplies), doesn't seem fair.

We'll see what new week brings.

Edited on 05/05/2014 at 4:09:19 PM PST

Go to: