roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by roaming on May 30, 14 12:29 AM
JoFin wrote:My review is for "Just the Facts". He/she gives the best reviews, letting me know what's in the game with all the information I need to try it, whether it's a good review or not. My thanks to you, Just the Facts" I look forward to all your reviews.

PS. Based on this, I will definitely try this game.

The problem with her reviews is. she always loves almost everything, and the ones she doesn't love, she likes, so you can't really tell if it's a good game or not. I think we've probably all previewed some real stinkers that JTF gave 5 stars to, for example, see most of the other reviews in this thread.

Edited on 05/30/2014 at 1:08:02 AM PST

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Tomsde on Jun 27, 14 7:20 PM
I found this game to be a disappointment and nothing like it's processor, Lord of Statues. The sequel seems to not have very much to do with the original story, here we've gone into a kind of Lord of the Rings world. I found the art and animations to be well done, the ending of the story was rather abrupt however and once again we need a bonus chapter to give us full closure. Unless you're really, really into fantasy games, I don't recommend this title. If you're into elves and lots of magic spells and fantasy beings, then you'd like this title. I liked the original better because it was less clichéd, had memorable characters, and seemed a bit more steampunk. I really don't think this particular character, Princess, is especially memorable and there's not much that can be creatively added to this story, so if there is another sequel, unless it looks very different I won't be buying it.

Edited on 07/27/2014 at 7:04:21 PM PST

Go to: