Wheel Spinners who win

MrantboYZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Wheel Spinners who win

[Post New]by MrantboYZ on May 3, 14 11:04 PM
G'day from Akidna. Thanks Linthepin your little trick worked had to get up at 4.00am but had another go at them guns on the wheel and got another two. I'm a coming for you Pete guns a blazing.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 4, 14 8:44 AM
OK, I think Akidna has won the MC fanatic of the day award for getting up at 4am, guns or no guns. Give that player an award

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 8:44:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 4, 14 2:01 PM
Well said rosie,

It's about time we start a thread like "hero of the day". A player who is addicted on the wheel and spent all coins (over 30,000) to get some items you need most when you're at level 12 instead of level 20. Well, hero or moron, the line is very thin.
I love the story of a player who spended over 30.000 coins to get "blue" eggs on the wheel (Winged Cat). He didn't know you only need postcards and a few hundred coins to hatch, so a waste of coins.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 4, 14 2:20 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:Well said rosie,

It's about time we start a thread like "hero of the day". A player who is addicted on the wheel and spent all coins (over 30,000) to get some items you need most when you're at level 12 instead of level 20.

I don't remember what level I was at but I spent over 74,000 coins to get several Pangs of Conscience. Does that count?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 4, 14 2:27 PM
Umm, at least you need several of the Pangs of Conscience for the BF, and they're one of the nastier multilevel crafted items, so I'd say it was probably worth it. I'm about to spend all my cash to see if I can get some Warlock's Rituals right now. That is, after checking to see how many of the things I need for my other game (I've learned that lesson once or twice).

ETA: Helps if I know what I'm spinning for, it was actually an eternal light . Now let's see how many of THOSE I need.

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 2:59:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 4, 14 2:30 PM
No silver_hawk,

You played well, trying to get the very hard items needed, but how did you manage to get 74.000 coins? I think you already reached level 20 to get Pangs of Conscience on the wheel, but maybe I'm totally wrong. I think it was a very good investment, so no this doesn't count for getting an award for "hero of the day" or another thread "sucker of the day".

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 2:31:06 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 4, 14 2:34 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:No silver_hawk,

You played well, trying to get the very hard items needed, but how did you manage to get 74.000 coins? I think you already reached level 20 to get Pangs of Conscience on the wheel, but maybe I'm totally wrong. I think it was a very good investment, so no this doesn't count for getting an award for "hero of the day" or another thread "sucker of the day".

You're right I was most certainly past level 20. So I'll go with "Sucker of the Day", I'll admit it.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 4, 14 2:56 PM
silver_hawk, 74,000 coins. Really? I haven't had 74,000 coins since way in the beginning. Crafting has a voracious coin appetite. I think spending 74,000 coins would make me sick to my stomach, although I just spent about 20,000 coins trying to get an egg I don't even know what it is. Oh God, what an idiot.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 4, 14 3:01 PM
We've all been there Whitebutterfly. I don't remember how many coins I spent to get an Odd egg, just that it was one I didn't already have. I always check the crafting screen to see what kind of egg it is now, not that I've had any on the wheel lately.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 4, 14 3:10 PM
Rosie, you're so right. After I spent the 20,000, my brain started firing on all cylinders and I thought maybe I should check so see what kind of egg this is. Still haven't done that, but I'm not spending any more coins on it. Wouldn't that be a real kick in the head if I already have it. Oh well, comme ci, comme ca.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 4, 14 3:14 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:silver_hawk, 74,000 coins. Really? I haven't had 74,000 coins since way in the beginning. Crafting has a voracious coin appetite. I think spending 74,000 coins would make me sick to my stomach.

Before spending that much on the wheel I had accumulated roughly 200,000 in coins. Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, (deep breath) lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of HOS. Plus, so many morphing flowers I can't see straight any more.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 4, 14 3:21 PM
I just won a Dragon Egg on the wheel, I already have. In my store are a Lemur and an Odd Egg, Only two more "new" eggs to complete my collection.
All eggs I have spare I give away, I don't trade anymore, to complex for a few players.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 4, 14 3:22 PM
Holy Cow! I don't think I'll ever accumulate that many coins, I just don't have the patience. Even with spending the 74,000, you were still way ahead of the game. If I would have had 200,000 coins, I definitely would have gambled heavily on the Pangs of Conscience. You did good.

MrantboYZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MrantboYZ on May 4, 14 7:47 PM
From Akidna I got up to 100.000 in cash on level 20 when I had a problem with the game and could not get needed items to move on for over 8weeks Thank goodness when the update came out I could move on. Did not take long to use it though tempted by them Guns. The award sounds like a great idea Duncan.

Go to: