harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by harmnone on May 4, 14 5:04 PM
I really enjoyed this game. The graphics are very well done, I liked the music, the HOPs were fairly easy to complete without going cross-eyed, and the mini-games were challenging, at times, without boggling the mind. The story line made sense to me and followed a logical course. I often find myself using the Strategy Guide, but found I didn't need it (nor, did I need the map) in this game. Really a great game, in my opinion. Kudos to the developers on this one, and thanks for an enjoyable afternoon!

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on May 5, 14 7:48 AM
nontechiegrannie wrote:Based on Demo: Where do I begin reviewing another horrendous mediocre game??

Graphics: nothing stunning, just the same flat uninspired artwork.

Characters: usual unrealistic looking with eyebrows that bounce up & down like they have a facial tic. If truth be told, I found the "dancing" eyebrows the best part of the game!!!!

HOS: There are now 2 of the usual messy junk piles to tackle.

Mini-Games: I only found one. You had to move a bug but the instructions were nonexistent unless you went too the SG. There were S O many moves to solve it that my eyes glazed over & the first move I made was to the skip button.

NOT a complex game/story, just slow moving & plods along with way too much back & forth. Five minutes into the game I was praying for it to, mercifully, end soon!

If you are looking for something new/surprising to excite your game playing, sorry this isn't it.

[Post New]by Greyeagle2015 on May 20, 14 8:17 PM
I am amazed by this game because it follows the previous games for Phenomenon and the graphics are so awesome and the music is simply wonderful. But I was curious if there are more Phenomenon on the way or was this the last episode of the game.
Do the other two games have screensaves or wallpapers as beautiful as this game?
I enjoyed playing these games as much as The Empress Of The Deep series and the Amber Maiden series. I am a big fan of fantasy worlds such as this.

Thank You for great games
Greyeagle2015

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on May 28, 14 5:17 PM
I found this game enjoyable, and held my interest through the end of the bonus chapter. I played on the most difficult level but it wasn't that hard. Not easy either. Fun way to access hos and not so many things to collect. puzzles were intriguing yet solvable, good story line, graphics are great. Good job devs!

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Jun 2, 14 1:14 PM
This game is boring. I don't like having to wait for the hints to charge, & you have to have hints almost every time you turn around. Definitely not buying this one! (I didn't even finish the time trial.)

Go to: