dogma45
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by dogma45 on May 4, 14 4:36 PM
Well, I played the demo..no probs...then I purchased game and ..BINGO.. problems.. Hint button not working and i lost my stained glass door that i had comleted..so uninstalled and re installed ..same thing....been having a lot of problems lately..2 months ..with BFG not working properly..what"s up???

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by rara3462 on May 5, 14 3:56 AM
As with others, I bought the game, got halfway through the bonus. left to come back later and no joy the main game started halfway collecting the lamps again.
restarted the game from scratch. stopped when about to start the bonus. Just come back and it wants me to start a new game.
This just ridiculous, please don't ask me to contact the tech people because they have never responded in the past.
We are paying a lot of our hard earned money for each game and all we ask is for a service, comparible to a store bought item, nothing more nothing less.
I have now vented and will wait to see if there is any response to repairing the game.

chaela1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chaela1 on May 6, 14 8:53 AM
I played the game twice finishing it and still can't get to the bonus chapter

lisa1124
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lisa1124 on May 6, 14 10:52 AM
I played this game fine yesterday. Today, it is freezing during opening lines. I have tried numerous times, with no luck. I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, deleted some games and still can't play. I am not having issues with any other game. Thanks Lisa

hcg51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hcg51 on May 6, 14 4:36 PM
I also finished the main game then when I went into extra to play the bonus game it also took me back to the main game, I ended up with about 40 collectors items out of 35??? I closed the game and reopened it, but when I did get in to the extra bonus game it will not accept the escape card in the correct place. Also I still have a pink ring in the inventory which I had previously placed correctly. As well as the secret package. I am at a loss as to why games are sold when they have technical problems?

Bonus game glitch

[Post New]by IdahoForever on May 7, 14 3:35 PM
Just like so many others, I finished the game, went to extras, clicked on play, and it took me to the swamp. It let me play some hidden object scenes, and complete new tasks I hadn't done before, then it locked up on me, as well. Uninstalled, reinstalled, replayed the game, same problem. Tried reinstalling again, new ID, played the game, went to extras, Play, this time it started me in the lab! Re-did some old tasks, did some new tasks, then ... it locked up.

iMac, OSX 10.9.2
This computer has all the bells and whistles, but that is not enough for this game!

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on May 8, 14 11:53 PM
I got through most of the game but never made it to the bonus game before it crashed, when I restarted it, it said my profile was corrupt .

So ok now they updated the game and now it won't even load, I'm running into an access error, so it shuts down. Its gone from bad to worse it looks like.

[Post New]by lillamickan on May 10, 14 7:38 AM
Updated the game, but the bonus game does not start anyway, I´m still stuck in front of the lab.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 10, 14 9:08 PM
I too bought this game without trying it first 'cause I enjoyed the prior two games and was looking forward to the sequel.

However, within the first 5 minutes of playing it, I couldn't go forward. I talked to Daniel, got the shovel, dug up the half face mask, looked at the tortoise, picked up both the blue and the lavender gems, looked at the statue and then couldn't move forward as the task said I should do, I couldn't find the fin to put on the statue, couldn't move forward to find the tower or talk to the old woman as the task said to do.

So I backed out to the start menu and began again under a different profile name. This time I couldn't get past picking up the shovel to try to dig in the sand. It froze up with the shovel wandering around the scene, not doing anything at all.

Frustrating! I did a ctrl/alt/del and sure enough, discovered that the game wasn't responding.

I came here to play and relax after a day of trying to learn how to use a new smartphone when my old one died for no good reason. This only increased my frustration!

nbennitt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by nbennitt on May 11, 14 8:48 AM
II, too am having issues with the hint button and interaction even after downloading the update.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on May 12, 14 7:34 AM
Played the trial version and then bought this game. Played all the way and got to chapter 4, everything went well until I tried to open gate to Research Lab. Put code 4915 in to open gate and it would not let me in. I tried using hint button and it went to gate to input numbers. Nothing changed. I cannot go any further in game until I remedy this issue. I have already updated this game from my game manager and this was done way before I reached chapter 4. Still have chapter 5 and bonus game to complete. My drivers are up-to-date. Anyone have any clues for me?

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on May 12, 14 7:43 AM
Nevermind the code for gate was 1968. So I guess my game is working okay now.

[Post New]by picc249 on May 12, 14 11:23 AM
There is no bulb in the draw in the tower. I did find the glass owl. Any thoughts?

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on May 18, 14 4:01 PM
Okay, just sent Tech a note on this one. I had the same problems as everyone else with no bonus chapter and starting over in the middle of the game. Deleted completely and downloaded the "upgrade," started all over again and still have the same problem. Upgrade did NOT fix the problem!! Not at all happy either.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on May 20, 14 7:15 PM
Okay, here I am again. Got a note back from the Tech, which was no help at all. It use to be that they would give you some troubleshooting ideas to try. This time, all I got was a suggestion that I look at the "common display issues" others have posted. Absolutely no help at all, no trials, no suggestions for a fix and no answer to my follow up question. The common display issues had nothing to do with my problem either. They did give me a "free" game, but I would much rather have answers and a fix. Anyone else having this problem with BF??? Very not happy right now.

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 7:16:59 PM PST

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jun 2, 14 7:12 PM
Only played today, loved the first ones. I am only in chapter three, having grief. Won't zoom where I need to, and when I got to the crypt cannot pick up the plasma containers in the two rooms, won't let me do anything. Am gonna start over ( bummer) under other profile, see if that fixes it.

kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

NO BONUS

[Post New]by kathymably on Jun 3, 14 12:35 PM
Does BFG have any fix for the Bonus chapter not working? I do not want to have to play the entire game all over again under another profile. The "fix" did not fix this problem.

fuzo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by fuzo on Jun 11, 14 3:19 AM
I am stuck right from the beginning as well my hint button is not working i have downloaded the game again but still no good i just cant go on, do u have any idea how it feels when u cant play the game HELP please do something im a regular player of ur games please do not make me change my game site. i dont like paying for games that i cant play. lately I am facing theses freezing problems a lot. HELPPPPPP QUICK

Xen33
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Xen33 on Jun 13, 14 7:56 PM
i am also in the bonus chapter, but the evacuation card won't accept. so i cannot finish if this doesn't work....??????

Go to: