govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:What is your favorite pet?

[Post New]by govegril on May 10, 14 8:38 PM
My fav so far is Phoenix, Owl and Piggy- all bought me gold chests- the Phoenix the most by far. Cuteness piggy

Is the Pegasus really not worth crafting?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 10, 14 8:46 PM
govegril wrote:My fav so far is Phoenix, Owl and Piggy- all bought me gold chests- the Phoenix the most by far. Cuteness piggy

Is the Pegasus really not worth crafting?

My Pegasus occasionally brings me silver chests. But I usually get a diamond in both the rusty and silver ones. She's never brought me a gold chest.

It would take a whole lot of feeding to come close to making your coins back spent to craft the Pegasus. So you either need to have a lot of food or really like collecting pets to justify crafting this one.

The phoenix and the gold bearing turtle are the best so far.

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 10, 14 9:03 PM
I think that for pure loveliness the Griffin wins hands down. For sweetness and cuteness, I love my Manticore. I'm a cat lover (have four of my own and three of the neighberhood's) and I love my winged kitty. I also love dragons and my little dragon has brought me some good stuff...it's also kinda cute. For return on investment, the Phoenix takes the prize. The puppy is adorable, true, but like most puppies, so far he just digs up any old thing and drags it home. (At least the winged kitty hasn't brought me any remains of anything that was once living, unlike my own felines who all think I need to be fed. EEWWW!! Unfortunately, their idea of what's a good meal and mine do NOT coincide. I much prefer when they bring living things and attempt to teach me to hunt. At least those I can 'allow' to escape me.)

Pagan

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on May 10, 14 9:19 PM
I'm also a cat lover and I love my tiger, he also brings out great gifts many times and so modest with his food lol
I love them all really, although I don't use them all anymore.
Crafted me the new turtle yesterday, he's sweet too and seems to give out nice rewards but he wants the same as the phoenix and I also really love my phoenix. Oh and I also like my manticore! He's sweet.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 10, 14 9:37 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
It would take a whole lot of feeding to come close to making your coins back spent to craft the Pegasus. So you either need to have a lot of food or really like collecting pets to justify crafting this one.

The phoenix and the gold bearing turtle are the best so far.

thanks silver_hawk

I have the coins for the pegasus but will put it off for now.

playing daily quests madly to hatch my turtle

Go to: