The Doctor is back

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

Re:The Doctor is back

[Post New]by Vlania on May 8, 14 9:24 PM
Nice to see you back, Doc. Here's to you and your wife and continued better health. I won't delete your old number just yet and I'll invite the new you. In the words of a famous Latino, "I must say, you look fabulous".

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 11, 14 4:45 PM
Hey Doc
I see that are taking things slow ...only on level 8

Here my friend have a couple of these to get you going

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on May 11, 14 5:44 PM
wishing you and your wife a quick total recovery. Welcome back.

Carina7600
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Carina7600 on May 11, 14 9:49 PM
Hi, Doc,

If you are interested in having pets, I can gift you an Emerald Dragon and a Tiger egg.

Best wishes,

Karina

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 12, 14 2:16 PM
And I just won an extra puppy if you'd like. Just put it on your list.

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 13, 14 3:53 PM
Hi to all of my friends,

Thank you all for your good wishes regarding our health. My wife has almost recovered and is due to have the stitches removed tomorrow (Wednesday) but I am afraid that I am going to be "off-work" for some considerable time.

Still, looking on the bright side: life is good! Just to remind everyone: the only player number that is valid is The Doctor on 256831... All of my other games have gone for good, so delete my old identities, if you can so that you do not gift them by mistake.

I had forgotten just how enjoyable the earlier levels of the game actually are, so I am taking my time and only playing for an hour or so each day... If it takes nearly for ever to get anywhere, so what? I'm enjoying it again. I do not visit the forum everyday, but I am glad to see that the old spirit is still alive... The Moderators don't seen to change much do they?

And speaking of things not changing... I see that the flower/coin drop glitch is still there and that the gift wheels on the crafting screen are still as pointless as ever. Shame on yopu Elephant: How about surprising us all and fixing these very minor problems?

See you all in the Castle, where my TARDIS has landed again... I just can't keep away!

The Doctor... 256831

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 13, 14 6:33 PM
Doc,
If you'd be so kind, would you have your old identities and their IDs so we can be sure not to get rid of the wrong Doctor? Actually, that just sounded like I was asking for the list of actors over the years who played him, LOL. Nope, just meant the game IDs.
Rose

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 14, 14 9:46 AM
Hey Ken_TheDoctor

I'm glad to see your wife is recovering well, and I hope the same goes for you too.

It's really great to see everyone coming together to support you in this time, and we're all glad to have you back!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 14, 14 2:30 PM
Hi Doctor Ken,

It's good to read all's well with your family. You've encountered a tough time, and I wish you and your family the best.

The Moderators don't seen to change much do they?

When I read your post just now, we didn't knew the devs worked all nite to serve us a new update! They read your post too, so decided to give it a try and celebrated your "homecoming" with this update.

Thank you very much you came back to the game, I missed your great thread on the forum.

Duncan

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 14, 14 2:38 PM
Hiya Doc! Glad to see you and your wife are doing well. Don't let her read the forum...it'll keep her in stitches. LOL Welcome back.

Go to: