Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on May 11, 14 5:09 AM

Edited on 05/14/2014 at 3:47:47 PM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on May 11, 14 10:53 AM
Love the game, it is so fun to play and love the little hints we get for clues.. Animation is great along with the graphics.. ERS has another hit... waiting for the Puppet game but this will do until then.. Has hints and map and love the story.. Give this 5 out of 5 stars.. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S OUT THERE...

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 12, 14 11:15 PM
Ooooh yeah!!! I interrupted the demo 5 minutes in & bought this game.
I'm really hoping it stays as excellent as it seems. My mother (in her mid to late 60s) recently became a member of BF and she's starting to wonder what is up with all of the games being clones of each other. I said yeah...read virtually Any post or review by me to see how I feel about that.
I'm a little bit giddy with excitement to have found this game. I like coming to the BFG offerings when not in the mood for any of my "big" PC games and this is one that I am so enchanted by. They've done a great job getting players interest with this.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on May 14, 14 10:31 PM
Bought this game on sale (without a demo) because ERS had finally added "bling" to their wonderfully artful presentations. Oh so disappointed. No matter how beautifully done a game is, it is just not a game to me if there is no challenge. I know some of you have tired of the extras. I thrive on these challenges. Collectibles, morphs, timers, "real achievements", souvenirs rooms. I could go on and on. One of the best extra sections I remember lately was Rite of Passage-Child of the Forest. I would not purchase this CE. I would buy the SE with a PC... maybe.

[Post New]by nowyouvedoneit on May 16, 14 12:41 PM
Love ERS games. This one will make you chuckle..love the bunny. Don't take it too seriously..this is not rocket science...just want to have fun

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 18, 14 7:37 AM

Just finished this game yesterday and I do agree with dancemom and
sassylassie's reviews. I found the game charming. I adored the ERS
rabbit who reminded me very much of the one from "Alice in Wonderland".
He's not the typical animal helper, just more of an occasional guide.

Only negative I really have is the several repeats of the mini game involving
the four elements that occurs towards the end of the main game. The knowing
how to solve was not difficult, but the restrictive method of movement, just
made it very tedious and after completing it twice, just skipped the next
two.

And for a change, I was very glad I picked up the CE version on a sale.
The bonus game alone was worth every penny of the full price. Was not
a continuation of the main game, and in my mind was a bit more of a
challenge. Did have to resort to the SG a few times. And, yea, I found
all of the collectables the first time around, which is rare for me.

Now from my backlog of unplayed games, I'm concerned I'll be disappointed
with my next selection.

Edited on 05/18/2014 at 7:38:23 AM PST

jbglaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jbglaze on Jun 6, 14 9:26 PM
It's a pretty fun game except for the fact that it crashed about every 2.4 seconds! It also froze a few times. I had to log out and back in a couple times. This hints are fairly useless too unless you need to know which direction to go.

[Post New]by toomanycats on Jun 28, 14 12:55 PM
What is it with ERS and this new thing with the large pop-up magnifier that is too dark to see and when you do finally figure out what it wants, then you have to figure out WHERE to apply it, which is not at all where you would think it should be. I do not like this AT ALL and if this is the direction ERS is headed, I am done with their games. Please make sure they know that many of us don't like this new addition.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 19, 14 11:03 PM
i finally got around to playing this game and i do have to say kudos to the bunny team.

i was so totally rapt up in the game that i had played for hours, well i also stopped and admired the scenery too.

graphics were great, loved the characters i so didn't want this game to end. loved the going back and forth between times and also the bonus chapter.

i hope that they make this game into a series because there is so many fairy tales that would work with this type of game and i am thinking alice in wonderland and using the same rabbit as in this game, definitely would make an outstanding game.

great job again ers.

i rate this game 5 out of 5

Go to: