Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Black Rainbow here

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 15, 14 11:36 AM
heck, i got 2/3 into the game, handed to crystals and told to go fight the bad guy, next thing, im in the amazon and "evil is defeated...for now" Arghhhhhh. i cant go back and retrace....i sure would rather go forward than replay the entire game. suggestions?

Mitzy12
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Mitzy12 on May 27, 14 2:07 AM
This game won't save, I am halfway through it and when I came back today to finish the game I had to start again from the beginning.

[Post New]by Odessa920 on May 29, 14 10:20 AM
I getting a Scripting Error when I click on the compass. It starts out by saying:
Scripting error
Map.lua: 876 attempt to index field '?'(anilvalue)stack trace

and it goes on from there.
It gives me a option to continue the game of quit.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 1, 14 9:51 AM
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or it's just broken. I went to play the first puzzle (the one with the buttons on the statue in the wall in the hut) and nothing happens. I read the description and it said to follow the button sequence. Well, there is no sequence and when I press a button, nothing happens at all.

LaPoire
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by LaPoire on Jun 3, 14 9:07 AM
I have a hang-up-problem in the quest for the Eye of the Dragon. When going to the underwater cage for the second time, the cage just opens and then everything just freezes: no map, no items, no hints, none of the buttons work. As this is the next thing I am supposed to do, I am stuck.

Has anyone else experienced that problem? And solved it somehow?

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Go to: