bigblue64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Talk with the developers of Demon Hunter: Chronicles from beyond here!

[Post New]by bigblue64 on Oct 8, 14 6:45 PM
I'm having problems finding the last flask. Help! Also, I remember playing this game a while ago and there is a problem in the bonus chapter. I couldn't proceed I think after lighting the lamps. Hint would only tell me where to go but I wasn't able to do the actions required. I would like to finish the game in it's entirety. Was the glitch fixed? Thanks for any help

[Post New]by toomanycats on Oct 31, 14 8:57 AM
Hi Boris. I did like the game, but wanted to point out a few things. First, the same music repeating over and over becomes a bit annoying after awhile.
Second, and this is just because it's a pet peeve of mine, there are several misspellings of objects in some of the HOS.
"Stetoskope" for stethoscope
"bord" for board
"maching" for matching
"grinded" for ground
"bug" for cigarette ****

Also, a miner's pan is called a plate, and a nut is called a bolt.

Minor things, I know, but I was always a stickler for spelling so it drove me nuts. Probably a translation error, but still, this is a professional format.

Other than that, it was pretty good.

tyyllls
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by tyyllls on Apr 13, 15 8:59 AM
I'm really enjoying this game! Don't know how I missed it when it first came out! I'm a big fan of HOS and there are a lot in the game. The minigames are fun for the most part. I am going nuts though with the game to make a measurement of 3 out of the two vials measuring 5 and 7. I just can't solve it, and have come across it 3 times now. Any hints? Otherwise, love the game- waiting for the next one. You do so well in the HOS to hide things- great job!...PS-Never mind with the puzzle- I figured it out.

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 9:16:48 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 31, 15 7:59 PM
I bought this game when it first came out and for some reason am just now playing it. This is an amazing game for a first effort. You must have some real professionals on your staff. So far the only glitch I've had is in the scene on the coastline having to do with the HOS in the trunk on the beach. Instead of the HOS I get a multicolored screen with the words "no text" superimposed. All other HOS have been ok so far. I like the morphing objects in the HOS. The art work is outstanding. I would prefer to have a walkthrough. I'm looking forward to your next offering!

Breezeie66
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Breezeie66 on Jun 2, 15 1:10 PM
Looks like no one is checking this forum subject anymore but if anyone does today or tomorrow could someone please explain the opening of the jewel puzzle in the cave (if you have had any success). I found the batteries and have been trying over an hour to get the gem sequence right to open the panel. However, nothing ever stays open or up. I have tried matching the red laser lines doing it from side to side, middle to each side but have not found anything that opens it.
I really hate to skip a puzzle but this one just doesn't make sense to me.
No walk through yet either that I can find.
I am really enjoying the game and would like to complete it.

mrbroadway1
Flounder
Flounder
2,168 Posts

[Post New]by mrbroadway1 on Jun 3, 15 9:19 AM
Hi Boris,

I loved the first Demon Hunter. I know there were a few problems but for your very first game, I give you 5 stars. I was very impressed. You did a GREAT job!

I'm wondering when the sequel: Demon Hunter 2 is going to be released on Big Fish. I know that the game was released through another company over a month ago but I don't like buying games from them because I've had too many problems with their games in the past. Also, I like to stay loyal to Big Fish. Can you give me any idea when Demon Hunter 2 will be released on Big Fish? If, for some reason, you will not be releasing the game to Big Fish, please let me know. In that case, I will have no choice but to purchase it from that other company. However, if Big Fish will be getting the game eventually, I will definitely wait.

By the way, I played the beta demo of Demon Hunter 2 and I really love it. I can already see the improvements you've made to the sequel. Good for you!

Sincerely,
mrbroadway1

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 11, 15 4:00 PM
Will Demon Hunter 2 be available on Big Fish?

kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Sep 6, 15 11:50 PM
Hello, you may not still following these posts but just in case you are: this is one of the best games I have ever played [you have set yourselves a very high standard ].

I wouldn't worry too much about some of the negative comments - OK, some of the English spelling was not correct, but it didn't detract from the game.
In fact you are to be applauded- I hate to think what sort of mess I would make using another language.

Thank you once again for a superb job.

[Post New]by magearden on Nov 13, 15 2:34 PM
I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I jumped on the opportunity to get it on sale for the iPad while I had the chance but I'm disappointed that there's no walkthrough for the game. I did run into a glitch though, the app crashes on startup whenever I'm connected to wifi on my iPad but I was able to get around it by disabling wifi. I'll admit that I'm not that good with these types of games yet and would above all really love a walkthrough to go with it :/ please someone make one!!!

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 4, 16 7:29 AM
This is the first CE game I've seen without a strategy guide or walkthrough. I've read some of the comments on here and if this is your first game I don't think it should have been sold as a CE. I've had so many laughs from this game, I will keep playing if for no other reason than that. There are way too many HOP's, not enough puzzles and really easy - I've turned on the expert feature and believe me I'm not an expert at these hidden object games but do like a challenge. Let's see if I change my mind when/if I complete the game.

: D

Go to: