erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Youda Sushi Chef 2 here

[Post New]by erin74 on May 24, 14 11:31 PM
I've had this too.

Also, for levels 11-14 it won't let me get to the third objective. It just keeps offering me the 2nd one, even though I've completed it and it has the tick.

Anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by kirsten1185 on May 25, 14 3:06 PM
My game shut down a few times, but I closed background programs and the internet, etc. Have not had a shut down since. May be a glitch, may be just too many processes happening in your background.

[Post New]by illinoyed on May 26, 14 12:44 PM
Just purchased this game and it is crashing too - Couldn't even get to level 4. It also doesn't remember me. Isn't anyone at BFG testing these games before offering them?

[Post New]by illinoyed on May 26, 14 7:44 PM
Update: I "windowed" the game and it seems to have helped so far for the game to not crash. Am also just playing a few levels and then exiting so the game is saved.

[Post New]by silverdove50 on May 28, 14 9:16 AM
Having the same crashing issue. Oddly only happened after I purchased the game. It most often crashes each time I try to upgrade.

[Post New]by azazel29 on May 29, 14 3:19 AM
Same here - game crashes every time I try to look at what's on the upgrade menu. I won't be buying it and I won't be starting over a THIRD time until this issue is fixed. Grrrr.

[Post New]by t3chn1ck on May 31, 14 3:32 PM
I have a bit of an issue. The past few days I've been trying to complete level 1 Objective 3.

The problem being that it just WON'T OPEN objective 3. I don't have this problem with any of the other levels. Mine crashed after I completed objective 2 for the 1st time like everyone else. I went to play like normal but no matter how many times I pass objective 2 on level one it just stays there. I have the screen shot proving that I have passed objective 2 (green check mark/ reward arrow) if anyone is doubtful, but it just won't go.

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Jun 5, 14 2:48 PM
i cant get levels to open in third restaurant. When click play just sits there and freezes.

[Post New]by Shooshane on Jun 12, 14 6:45 PM
I don't know if this is a tech issue or not, but on level 13 of the Fruit Bar, the 2nd star is to collect 6 tips, yet tips never appear on this level. Is this a glitch in the game, or is there something I'm missing? I see another thread related to this issue, but there's no solution posted.

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on Jun 16, 14 6:48 PM
I have over 200,000 coins but when I go to the shop to purchase things like the magic hat, etc...It will not allow me to buy anything. I have clicked on everything I can in there, the ? does not work, I can't upgrade them with gold bars and I can't purchase with coins. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Jun 17, 14 10:26 AM
I'm guessing the issues haven't been fixed yet?

[Post New]by valarien on Jun 18, 14 9:21 AM
nocturnadawn wrote:I have over 200,000 coins but when I go to the shop to purchase things like the magic hat, etc...It will not allow me to buy anything. I have clicked on everything I can in there, the ? does not work, I can't upgrade them with gold bars and I can't purchase with coins. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

What I found with this one is that you have to have the option you want in the left most position when you scroll through to purchase it. And many times I'm only able to purchase multiples of whatever the first item I purchase is. This game is rather glitchy.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jun 19, 14 7:02 AM
i dont know if this is a tech issue or not but on level 13 in the fruit bar you are supposed to collect 6 tips but the customers dont leave tips please look into this.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Jun 19, 14 4:23 PM
Does anyone else have the problem of their take away orders disappearing really quickly. Like it just comes up and disappears sometimes. Other times you get maybe one done and it disappears. If it happens once on a level it will happen over and over, yet other levels no problem.

This game seems to have a LOT of glitches.

I've also got the one where on some levels, even when you clear an objective it won't let you go on to the second or third one - it's usually the third one.

[Post New]by Lanette29 on Jul 24, 14 4:31 PM
My game keeps crashing. When I upgrade my restaurant the second time, around level 11, first section, it crashes and I lose all my data. I've tried uninstalling this and reinstalling and nothing fixes it. I'm frustrated I bought this.

[Post New]by slpdprvdtchy on Aug 11, 14 8:00 AM
The game is fun, but there are some major issues.

As mentioned before, in the fruit bar level 13, the second objective requires you to collect 6 tips, yet there are no tips for this restaurant. In the "Sushi King" restaurant level 11, there is absolutely no second objective given. The rewards system is also backwards in the sense that you need gold to upgrade your restaurant, but are never rewarded with enough to actually upgrade. There is a large focus on getting silver coins to buy perks, but I can still beat the level without ever using them. I currently have 19 Freeze Rays, but don't have enough gold to upgrade anything useful to beat the levels. There are some objectives that are really finicky, too. What defines a "same dish combo" is tough to figure out. For objectives that require 2 "same dish combos," I can get the first one, but the second one is harder; I think what breaks the combo is clicking on anything before the third same dish is served.

[Post New]by SilverFox2 on Aug 14, 14 9:26 PM
There are no TIPS on level 13 to collect FIX IT so we as paying customers can get to other levels on this game. Enough gamers have expressed this issue and have PAID for a product that should be suffice.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Aug 26, 14 8:05 AM
i finally emailed them for this problem and they gave me a coupon for a new game so it looks like there is no fix in sight

[Post New]by holley_m on Jan 23, 15 5:53 AM
erin74 wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of their take away orders disappearing really quickly. Like it just comes up and disappears sometimes. Other times you get maybe one done and it disappears. If it happens once on a level it will happen over and over, yet other levels no problem.

This game seems to have a LOT of glitches.

I've also got the one where on some levels, even when you clear an objective it won't let you go on to the second or third one - it's usually the third one.

Having the same problems with take away orders.

My biggest problem, however, occurs when I finish an objective, then try to upgrade my equipment. The game crashes, and I lose whatever gold I had just earned. The game registers my completed objective, so I can't go back to re-earn the gold. I've lost a great deal of in-game gold this way. Very frustrating.

Does anyone know if there is a way to recoup the rewards, or restart the objective?

Thanks!

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Feb 20, 15 12:14 PM
Bought the first Youda Sushi Chef but this one just crashes my computer so no buy

Go to: