Trouble With Game

Re:Trouble With Game

[Post New]by agamer on Mar 26, 09 3:44 PM
I was going along just fine, then all of sudden I can't get a dtill screen for the boat and the items list is missing letters. I to have tried to uninstall and then install to no availo. I am using Windows XP and never had this problem. Am going to contact CS and see what they intend to do about all these problems. There seem to be quite a few.

tazmann423
Flounder
Flounder
2,113 Posts

[Post New]by tazmann423 on Mar 26, 09 4:06 PM
Hello,

You need to make sure you have the latest update for your graphics card driver. This seems to correct any problems within the game.

[Post New]by bitchfairy on Mar 26, 09 4:19 PM
I am almost finished with the game and all of a sudden it thru me back to the very beginning. What's going on with this game? This is the first time I've posted and I'm a little disgusted. No way I'm going thru the entire game again. I barely got out of some areas the first time.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 27, 09 1:58 AM
tazmann423 wrote:Hello,

You need to make sure you have the latest update for your graphics card driver. This seems to correct any problems within the game.

Taz is right I was having the same problems I emailed BF and they gave me a link which basically downloaded all my diagnostics on my machine to a zip file and then I sent it to Dr Felix, all will become clear when you do it lol. BF sent me a link to the Intel site to the correct d/l and it works perfectly, anyone having problems I suggest you do the same.

[Post New]by mixofsunandcloud on Mar 29, 09 9:27 AM
bitchfairy wrote:I am almost finished with the game and all of a sudden it thru me back to the very beginning. What's going on with this game? This is the first time I've posted and I'm a little disgusted. No way I'm going thru the entire game again. I barely got out of some areas the first time.

I just had the same problem. I didn't even get the game from this site, but BFG forums are usually really helpful.

It was after the find the pieces puzzle in the cave on the island.*

*highlight for minor spoilers.

[Post New]by jdc1104 on Mar 30, 09 7:35 PM
Yes mine is disappearing also...it is driving me nuts!!! Have you heard what we can do about it?

[Post New]by apslelite on Apr 2, 09 8:42 AM
I am also have touble with the game. If it is not repaired soon would like a refund of a game credit.

[Post New]by Maddie19 on Apr 2, 09 9:04 AM
I try to play farm frenzy everyday and it will not play on my computer nor my mothers lap top nor my friends. This makes me angry.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by technocratee on Jul 7, 10 1:01 PM
Different solution to the case of the Disappearing Cursor.
I downloaded the latest driver for my graphics card, was sure it was going to work but didn't.
Finally out of despair tried changing my screen resolution...
it worked for me at 1024x768 and mostly 16 bit color instead of 32 bits.

[Post New]by candleofhope on Mar 21, 11 8:23 PM
Having trouble here....clicked on register nothing...sparkles are there thought I was wrong so I hit the hint button and took me right to the register...nothing....anyone having the same problem???

[Post New]by brendamaude on Mar 23, 11 6:48 PM
I put up with jerky and disappearing curser but the final straw was when I lost the list of names on the left side of the screen and can't do anything now. I have closed and opened the game several times to no avail. Please give me a credit for this game, I do not want to reinstall, it is no longer fun!
Thanks

Go to: