[Post New]by auntiepunch on May 24, 14 10:23 AM
the map no longer shows available locations only where I currently am

SilentEyes
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Hope Lake here

[Post New]by SilentEyes on May 24, 14 3:51 PM
The time it takes to change location is completely insane and has really put me off this game, despite liking the storyline etc.

I'm also having a problem with using the scoop net on the pier. No matter where I click, it just says it doesn't belong there, but the hint button says it does.
So, one of them isn't working properly.

[Post New]by ShortCheers on May 25, 14 7:03 AM
Once I bought the game, the screen now freezes upon starting it and I cannot play, I have to go to task manager in order to get out of the game to use my computer. Will be requesting a refund.

[Post New]by melvinhorne on May 30, 14 8:10 AM
Can't pick up ladle in first ho screen. Game useless.

[Post New]by janbut on May 30, 14 12:09 PM
A large number of people are having problems with the HO scene in the school, we cannot get the block from the chest. I have tried changing the resolution to all available ones on my Windows 8.1 and all kinds of other things and still the chest will not open. Is this a Tech issue or a player issue? I need to know should I ditch the game or continue trying.

Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 65536553 on May 30, 14 10:09 PM
Do what im gonna do, ask for a refund. Too many glitches in this game

mikeasi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mikeasi on May 31, 14 12:01 PM
Just like everyone else, the chest in the school, cannot open after keys inserted to get the block. I checked to see if there was a solution for this but found nothing. Something about changing resolution? Where resolution of the game or my system? Can someone fix this problem or can I get a credit for this faulty game?

dccass
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dccass on Jun 1, 14 12:03 AM
mawhiteing wrote:I too am having issues with Input Not Supported...Does anyone know what that is suppose to mean...All my past games play just fine...but I have not been able to even view the start menu...I can hear music in the back ground but no picture is seen on screen. I also have to totally reboot my computer each time I have tried to play this game. (and it shows that time has elapsed within the trial). Help

This means that the game is trying to run in a resolution that is not supported by your monitor or more specifically your video card. I do not know what you are running on what system but a work around that might work is: Right click on shortcut to game on your desktop:click properties: click compatibility tab go down to 'settings' and check the box that says 'run in 640x480 screen resolution'. Click 'apply' then 'ok' Then left click to see if it comes up. Momentarily your icons will get real big on your desktop, no worries this is normal because it is temporarily changing to the resolution you told it to run in and your desktop will be normal when you exit the game.

Edited on 06/01/2014 at 12:04:36 AM PST

sackese
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by sackese on Jun 2, 14 9:37 PM
The hint system tells me that in front of the shed there is something... BEHIND ITSELF!

So naturally I cannot continue. Nothing seems to help, different screen resolutions, nothing.

agbosche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by agbosche on Jun 20, 14 12:26 PM
Only found a few glitches. One was a wrench was a key and a key was a wrench in the HO scenes. Another was I still had two items in my inventory when the game ended. I had no where else to go according to the map so I guess I just didn't need those two things afterall.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jul 25, 14 7:07 PM
My main issue was the little cut scenes did not happen for me.

When peter hits you, or the end for example, it just freezes on the last screen I had, then carries on when it was over.

So I really do not know what happened at the end.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Aug 7, 14 12:12 PM
I've tried this game on two machines, both which exceed the game's system requirements.

On the desktop, the edges are cut off in full-screen making HOGs and other areas of interest inaccessible. Changing resolution and compatibility didn't fix it. Everything else was fine as far as game play. I also tried playing in windowed mode, but the window is locked in a very small size (about quarter-screen) making it difficult to see anything.

On the laptop, the full screen was not cut off and I can see the whole image. However, I encountered the slow transition between areas that others mentioned. It slowly fades to black, then slowly lightens up again. Gameplay really drags. The cursor seems to be a just a tiny bit off-center too.

My laptop has twice as much RAM as my desktop, but a half-ghz less processing speed.

Ruvyni
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruvyni on Aug 7, 14 10:30 PM
RainbowElf wrote:My main issue was the little cut scenes did not happen for me.

When peter hits you, or the end for example, it just freezes on the last screen I had, then carries on when it was over.

So I really do not know what happened at the end.

Whoa, Spoilers!!

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Sep 20, 14 7:14 PM
SilentEyes wrote:The time it takes to change location is completely insane and has really put me off this game, despite liking the storyline etc.

... but is it a glich?
apparently its not, it's some kind of casuistry of the designer... very irritating...

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 9:44:35 PM PST

[Post New]by AlizahR on Oct 3, 14 3:29 AM
Where the record player is I click and click and nothing happens not matter what I try and nothing seems to go there to help it. Can someone help me with this. It just doesn't respond to the clicks on the record player in the office.

Go to: