salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Can anyone spare any red "unique" marks please?

[Post New]by salsaz on May 23, 14 1:21 AM
Thank you very much everyone. Because of all the people that sent me red marks it means I am now on level 22 already (from 18) so very happy and appreciative.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 23, 14 5:10 AM
Salsaz......Are you still playing as Sam111 or just Sam112 ?

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on May 23, 14 9:48 AM
I'm wondering if you start getting more of them in the game after a certain level.

I am on level 20 and am stuck needing 2 more to complete #5/8 of the Rune of Endless Greed quest. I finally got a new egg (pink piggy) that requires 4 more!

I am grateful to everyone who gifted me these unique marks that helped me get this far, as the game just doesn't give them out. I think the last time I received one from game play was about 4 or 5 days ago, and I play every day, almost every hour after awaiting the recharge.

I have plenty of things to gift, just need to know what you need. My player name is Juedz, id #23583.

Thanks.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 23, 14 10:24 AM
Judy1689 I just sent you an invitation. I have sent all my gifts for today, but will send stamps starting tomorrow. I will send them every couple of days. (I am sending stamps to a couple of others, as well as trying to return gifts to the amazing folks who support me each day.)

Wow! I wish would get more generous about letting us be generous and let us send at least eight gifts per day!

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on May 23, 14 2:54 PM
awalkinglady wrote:Salsaz......Are you still playing as Sam111 or just Sam112 ?

Hi, I'm playing both Sam111 and Sam112.

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 23, 14 3:10 PM
Is this the game that you lost? I have Sam111, but I could have sworn I had you as Sam123...???

Pagan

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on May 24, 14 4:25 AM
Pagan_Twylight wrote:Is this the game that you lost? I have Sam111, but I could have sworn I had you as Sam123...???

Pagan

Sam123 was the game I lost.

Go to: