doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by doylebaby on May 24, 14 12:56 PM
My game doesn't start either. All I get is a black screen for a second before it returns to the Game Manager saying thank you for playing with still 60 minutes to play.

My Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown, which is also a CE starts and plays as it should, so it's the game and not my PC.

[Post New]by stacymarie on May 24, 14 9:35 PM
sonofstar wrote:In level 11, when you clear through everything, have gardens on all the other houses and need to build gold to pay off the last pirate, the guy comes up saying you need gardens for all the houses, a green arrow points at the task list, the game timer stops as well as the houses building their gold. You literally can't do anything else and it's all because you're waiting to be able to remove the last block to the last house.

I had this same problem, the way I got around it was to not put a garden on 1 house until you pay the $7500. I was able to do this and still get 3 stars. Not sure what the problem is, but at least this gets you past the level!

linka2002
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by linka2002 on May 25, 14 10:20 AM
The same of Intamin, the game doesn't start, I tried everything uninstall / install the game... doesn't work [Incident: 140524-000498] 2 days ago. Very expensive game for nothing!

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 10:22:53 AM PST

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on May 25, 14 12:58 PM
I have same problem but I am on level 44 & get Error 809.

yochan22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by yochan22 on May 26, 14 7:44 AM
I really wanted to play this game, as I have the first 2, but it will not start. I am so disappointed. Did all the updates, etc. and it is still a no go.
Please help Big Fish!!!

[Post New]by Nenish on May 26, 14 1:47 PM
yochan22 wrote:I really wanted to play this game, as I have the first 2, but it will not start. I am so disappointed. Did all the updates, etc. and it is still a no go.
Please help Big Fish!!!

I had the same problem and I solved it. I switched Nvidia graphics card with ATI Radeon 9200 and the game is now working. Luckily I had this old graphic card at my home. For some reason my Nvidia was not able to support this game.. I hope that this will help you.

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on May 27, 14 3:17 PM
I appear to be stuck at level 51. I can play through that level but can't proceed any further. The little balls that you click on to go to the next level are missing. I have taken a screenshot to show you what I mean. Please let me know if I should send this screenshot to tech support or something cause I know we aren't supposed to post pics here.

Pangaeus
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Pangaeus on May 28, 14 6:58 PM
Level 56 is glitchy. I am running the game on Parallels on a Mac. I have not had trouble running PC games this way previously. Level 56 crashes half the time and I have to reboot Parallels. I was able to play it through once, but it paused several times like it was about to freeze, but then game play resumed. Please fix! Thanks

theshyone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by theshyone on May 29, 14 9:11 AM
The game won't start for me either, and I have tried the uninstall/reinstall and other things suggested.

And what's most annoying is, that I bought this game and RE Campaign for the crown, both CE. Campaign for the crown won't save my progress, and this one won't open at all

So much for getting a 2 games for the price of one deal, when none of them works properly

And I know this doesn't belong in this thread, but I would be nice to be able to download games seperately (don't now how to spell it), instead of by purchase.
If anyone knows a way to do this, please let me know

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Jun 2, 14 6:28 AM
theshyone wrote:
And I know this doesn't belong in this thread, but I would be nice to be able to download games seperately (don't now how to spell it), instead of by purchase.
If anyone knows a way to do this, please let me know

I'm sure you could just opt to not download them right away from the purchase page, but instead just go to your purchase history in your account. It has all the games listed that you've bought and it has download buttons next to all of them so you could just pick and choose from there what game you wanted.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jun 2, 14 8:11 AM
This game has crashed for me about 20 times. Never had a reputable game crash that much. Level 66 alone accounts for about 12 of those crashes.

calii927
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by calii927 on Jun 4, 14 6:31 PM
I am hugely disappointed that I played this game for so many levels and it crashed. This is the third time this has happened to me with BigFIsh Games and they will tell you that you need to do the Dr. Felix "fix" and the Dr. Felix fix never works. They will not refund your money even though this is THEIR MIstake and they will not fix the program from their end. I am so disappointed. This is the third time I have paid for a game that failed on their end and the last time. BEWARE BUYER.

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on Jun 6, 14 10:56 PM
Trying to get the achievement on level 74 where you have to plant 100 trees and 100 bushes. It just crashes, every time. Most frustrating

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Jun 11, 14 9:53 AM
kqmart wrote:Cant get past chapter 5. everything done but not getting money.

I had the same problem that the game didn't continue. So I first made sure I had the 3000 money and then built the last cottage, after that the level ends.

I didn't manage it with 3 stars, but I will try again. At least this way you can continue the game.

Edited on 06/11/2014 at 9:53:45 AM PST

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Jun 20, 14 9:15 PM
I'm going through crashes also. It just freezes. The funny thing is I played the demo directly from the developer site and had no problems at all.... which tells me the issue is BigFish. I'm finding I'm playing here much less and on other sites much more. It's a shame.

lovemybook wrote:This game has crashed for me about 20 times. Never had a reputable game crash that much. Level 66 alone accounts for about 12 of those crashes.

[Post New]by tribie on Jun 23, 14 3:03 PM
I can't go on with this game as it won't attribute the two statues. I've done everything I can-started over a couple of times, and it won't register them. It wouldn't let me buy food at the market either but I went to another spot and it worked. You can't go to another spot as these statutes are specific. This is level 55 I'm talking about.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jul 15, 14 11:40 AM
I've had the same weird disappearing level issue a few others have mentioned.
I made it through the main game fine and was on the first bonus island when I took a minute to get up for a drink in between levels. I sat back down and without any prompting from me the game suddenly shut down and I was back at the BFG manager. When I got back into the game the next available level was missing and I watched the animation jump to the next level instead as it does when you complete a previous level.
Thankfully, I went out of the game and came back in and the missing level had appeared again and I've been able to play through that island.

[Post New]by nanaof6angels on Aug 8, 14 1:16 PM
I'm having trouble on Level 67. It won't give me the 50 happiness points for the bee hive. I"ve tried 3 times but still no luck. Please help.

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on Aug 20, 14 6:40 PM
I have the first 2 games in this series and they play just fine. I've had the same issue with both standard & collector edition versions of Royal Envoy 3. It will play through the intro, then will load Level 1, then crash. I have done all the trouble shooting tricks suggested, blah, blah, blah... this game just won't work on my Mac. It's supposed to be compatible with 10.6.8.... not on mine! Really disappointed... finally something other than a HOG from Big Fish and it doesn't play.

[Post New]by heavenspet2010 on Nov 1, 14 7:27 PM
I'm unable to play the trial version or the game I purchased. I get the following error:

Not available. Error: D3ERR_NOTAVAILABLE

No one can seem to figure out why.

Go to: