FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Elusive eggs on iOS... Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 9, 14 2:38 AM
Thank you for the luck Musicalizzie I hope it works! Yes, always check the dragon but never seen an egg on the dice game either on iPad or PC.
I don't think it's that PC players get more eggs because I never have on my game there. I just think some people get more eggs than others. Luck of the draw I guess. Both my wheels have always been rubbish!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 9, 14 3:22 AM
I think it is luck of the draw- I used to get loads of eggs on my PC game, now nothing for weeks..

I do not get much time to play my Ipad game so happy to give my Owl egg up if anyone wants it

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 9, 14 3:33 AM
How kind of you govegirl That's one egg I do have but I'm sure many players would be glad of it.

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by FlWrestle on Jun 9, 14 9:15 AM
My wheel has been awful lately with simple HOS and very basic cache items only. I think the reason we IOS-ers seem to get fewer eggs is because there just aren't that many IOS players on the forums. Most of the forum folks are PC-ers. I still have several eggs for trade, and I haven't gotten any responses. When I post to the forum about IOS issues with IOS in the headline, the next day the posts are on page 4 or 5 and they never get answered.

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by FlWrestle on Jun 9, 14 9:22 AM
I would be thrilled to get the OWL egg. I sent you a private message with my player ID.

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Jun 9, 14 10:16 AM
I sent a PM as well, but didn't post my intent on the forum.

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 9, 14 2:45 PM
FlWrestle wrote:My wheel has been awful lately with simple HOS and very basic cache items only. I think the reason we IOS-ers seem to get fewer eggs is because there just aren't that many IOS players on the forums. Most of the forum folks are PC-ers. I still have several eggs for trade, and I haven't gotten any responses. When I post to the forum about IOS issues with IOS in the headline, the next day the posts are on page 4 or 5 and they never get answered.

I agree that there are definitely fewer iOS players in the forums...we need to band together and be heard! I also think many iOS players do not play daily. I've begun tracking my friends' wish lists to see if they are still playing, and I'm surprised at how many have no changes. Even I don't check the forums daily, but in try to every few days at least

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 9, 14 3:01 PM
ok i sent the Owl egg to the first PM which was Andru1535

if I get anymore will let you know FIWrestle

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 25, 14 11:44 AM
Just posting to keep this thread active.....and because I still think it's true that some players (iOS in particular) do not get enough eggs. I have been playing every day for weeks and have not seen ONE egg on my wheel or dice game. Also, it seems that iOS players only get the same eggs (see the iOS egg trade thread). This is more than just a problem for a handful of players now, because we are getting fewer eggs available to us every update it seems, and when we DO actually get eggs, it's the same ones we can get from just playing the game normally and winning achievements (like the griffin, piggy, puppy, and turtle eggs). I have NEVER seen an owl, hippo, manticore, snail, parrot, Phoenix, or lemur egg. I actually feel lucky to have won a squirrel egg. But aside from that one lucky week after starting this thread I have had NOTHING but common items on my wheel and in the card game.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE EGGS DEVS!!!!!!!

I WILL NOT spend any more money on diamonds just to get something you have given other players ample opportunity to win.

I understand there is some randomness to the game, but it is NOT random when all the iOS players in the forum have the exact same eggs to trade and need the exact same eggs. If this is because the iOS players started the game after many pc players (I.e. March vs. December) and each update has made eggs less available because you want us to spend more money on diamonds, then SHAME ON YOU. We have been faithfully playing this game and have spent money (at least I have), and we deserve the same opportunities as given to other players, not continuous circuits of hos's with negligible return.

I apologize for this angry post, but I am at the point of serious frustration.

Ms_Tully
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Ms_Tully on Jun 25, 14 1:23 PM
The game has been a bit better for me these last few weeks. I've gotten a turtle egg which I traded for an egg that was easier to hatch and I got an owl and snail egg which are now keeping my other pets company. I also had a pig, puppy and another owl egg come up.

Hopefully the next level update will bring better luck for iOS players.

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 25, 14 2:37 PM
Ms_Tully wrote:The game has been a bit better for me these last few weeks. I've gotten a turtle egg which I traded for an egg that was easier to hatch and I got an owl and snail egg which are now keeping my other pets company. I also had a pig, puppy and another owl egg come up.

Hopefully the next level update will bring better luck for iOS players.

I hope it does bring more luck, and that your game continues to be nice . I love this game, but I am getting frustrated at the unfairness. Aside from the owl and snail eggs, the only eggs you've gotten are pig, puppy, and turtle....which are given for achievements...and once again illustrate my point.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 25, 14 11:06 PM
I won a hippo egg (keeping this one though) and have had snail and puppy the last few days but not won them.

I am only on level 11 on my IOS game.

I really think it is luck - I have had that wheel slow down thing just before winning an egg though which is but why would they let me win 5 phoenix eggs one day and not let me win a snail egg the other?

edit: posting in this thread works for me - i just won 2 manticaore eggs

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 11:46:45 PM PST

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jun 25, 14 11:54 PM
I got two eggs on the achievements and working towards the turtle. Only need to help out a few more friends and it will be mine.

We could all do with more opportunities to get them though

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 4:18 PM
govegril wrote: posting in this thread works for me - i just won 2 manticaore eggs

Yay! I wrote a post in another new thread about the wheel being rigged, and won a panda!

Another thread has been added about the lack of availability for eggs, especially since the most recent update....here's hoping the luck continues for everyone!

Keep posting!

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 10:45 PM
Just won an owl egg! Posting works! Let's keep this going!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 30, 14 10:51 PM
YAY! Musicalizzie
Yesterday, I won two hippo eggs and traded one for a seal!

good luck tomorrow everyone

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 11:29 PM
Like! (Lol)

Exclusive eggs on iOS... To trade?

[Post New]by Dutchess_21 on Jul 3, 14 12:43 AM
It is a pitty that we, iOS players can not trade, befriend PC players. As was stated earlier, they have more eggs, thus more eggs to trade. Was busy trading with a fellow player, when we came upon that problem.

I am the lucky owner of the three following eggs, who are looking for a new nest:
- A Floppy Eared puppy egg
- An Owl egg
- A Manticore egg

I would love to give a loving home in Holland to a:
Turtle, Squirle or Lemon egg

But also the newly laid ones, Parrot, Seal or Snail are welcome.

Any happy egg-owners willing to trade ?

Kind playing regards from Queeny
Id i164198. (Also open to befriending)

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jul 3, 14 12:41 PM
No matter how hard I try I only keep getting floppy dog eggs. As you can only hatch one of them I gave one away and cashed in the others. I wish something different would be given on the wheel ... Sigh

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 3, 14 5:37 PM
I am intentionally going very slow on level 28 very, very near the 29 and jumping off point...... I have NEVER had an egg on the dice table, the wheel----what is that, I have not had an egg there in at least a month! I did get a puppy egg at the first or for an achievement but sold it by a slip of the finger checking my inventory! Sigh, sigh... So I wait poking my IPad because I don't have a second on my computer and can no longer click a mouse or tap a key due to neurological problems, that is how I found MC, my first and only game, and this forum, my only non-medical forum that I actually have! You guys are special, at least to me......for months I read everyone's trials as I had the same, read your solutions and you didn't even know I was in tow! Thanks those who tread before me, braving the MC front, dragging me thru the Bow-bender, back in the day of excess eggs maybe it is like menopause the older you get in the game the less you have dwindling down to none........like me and my iPad!

Go to: