Re:Welcome to Agency 33 forum

[Post New]by riakian on Sep 17, 14 9:52 AM
i too am having the same problem. stuck on level 42 nothing else to do, keeper indicates wait for updates but none are forthcoming. hint button points to desk re something about martha????????????????????? whats going on. is my favourite game but im now soooooooooooooooo frustrated. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by alr6r5 on Sep 19, 14 4:25 AM
Since the September 2014 update, there are certain objects that I can no longer click on. For instance, in the artist scene, when the horn is in the scene, I cannot click on the key. In the observatory scene, I cannot click on the burger when the vacuum is still there. I'm sure there are others, but these are the two I ran into today and ended up "losing" scenes simply because the game did not recognize that I found the objects.

[Post New]by soyguapo15 on Sep 20, 14 9:59 AM
alr6r5 wrote:Since the September 2014 update, there are certain objects that I can no longer click on. For instance, in the artist scene, when the horn is in the scene, I cannot click on the key. In the observatory scene, I cannot click on the burger when the vacuum is still there. I'm sure there are others, but these are the two I ran into today and ended up "losing" scenes simply because the game did not recognize that I found the objects.

[Post New]by soyguapo15 on Sep 20, 14 10:02 AM
I m on level 44,i have unlocked Pirate Bay but i m having problems with the selection of the items in several scenes....for example in Artistic workshop i cant select the key,or the beads...I ve lost so much Energy trying to finish a scene....Any tip or idea on how to solve the problem?

[Post New]by janas12 on Sep 22, 14 3:29 PM
soyguapo15 wrote:I m on level 44,i have unlocked Pirate Bay but i m having problems with the selection of the items in several scenes....for example in Artistic workshop i cant select the key,or the beads...I ve lost so much Energy trying to finish a scene....Any tip or idea on how to solve the problem?

Me, too. I have tried every scenes and in each one there are some objects that don't work, no matter how much I click on, nothing happens

Edited on 09/22/2014 at 3:31:32 PM PST

raq8258
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Welcome to Agency 33 forum

[Post New]by raq8258 on Oct 24, 14 10:52 PM
The "Go To" button within the quests has stopped working. Any solutions?

btroi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

how to open the mansion doors

[Post New]by btroi on Oct 25, 14 1:39 PM
I can't figure this out. How do I open the mansion doors. I'm right now stuck because I need Cerberus to continue and yet I'm not allowed to get Cerberus. I also haven't been able to feed the dog, got the can of food but have no way to open it.

HELP!!!!

[Post New]by xladyxtasx on Nov 18, 14 6:14 PM
leve 48 done all goals but one ..when click on it it say waiting for update.

dose that mean I have to waite for the next update befor i get more goals ?

if so when will we have a next update please????

[Post New]by Tricia28569 on Nov 19, 14 8:09 AM
I have been playing this fantastic game for months but now it wont even let me open it been like this for 3 days now

Whats going on

[Post New]by nurset on Nov 22, 14 5:53 PM
What is the wolf head used for? I'm on level 25 and I haven't used it yet?

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 24, 14 10:50 PM
Thanks to the devs for messing up what WAS a great game. The "pick your own reward" in the hos is ridiculous. Deleting the game as it is no longer fun for me.

[Post New]by mssassykee on Dec 1, 14 4:19 PM
please help where is the other elephant for the mansion gate on level 5 i have one but cant find the other

[Post New]by aldaraman on Dec 8, 14 4:47 AM
I am in level 44, and the keeper said "waiting for update" ¿!'?¡ update ¿what?.

Not more mission, zero task. Do nothing. Totally stuck

Is game over or still in development because is not finished product, and I have to wait to finish the game developers?

Shall estimate clarification.

Thank you

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 8, 14 3:20 PM
Hey aldaraman

I completely understand wanting more updates for the game!

At this time, the Moderators are unable to access information on when the next update may be, but as the devs make this content available to us, please be assured, we will release it as soon as possible. Once we know more, we'll definitely make an announcement.

I hope this information helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Gusgoose on Jan 5, 15 6:57 PM
megvin wrote:I've had enough of this frustrating game...been trying for 2 weeks now to place the sun symbol at cemetery...still no luck. Cant advance with my quest until I do...and why hasn't upgrade addressed this issue yet!

I got stuck on that for weeks until I checked on here and was told to place the left hand tips of the sun to the right hand side of the sun symbol on the gate & it worked...good luck!

[Post New]by Gusgoose on Jan 5, 15 6:59 PM
spain66 wrote:Hi, I kind stuck with the bridge repair, I cannot acquire the materials until reached level 13???

Try banishing some centaurs, fauns etc to get the wood etc needed to repair the bridges.

[Post New]by Gusgoose on Jan 5, 15 7:05 PM
jforever wrote:Thanks to the devs for messing up what WAS a great game. The "pick your own reward" in the hos is ridiculous. Deleting the game as it is no longer fun for me.

i agree I hate that part-I have an unerring ability to pick the one star ones .

Level 44 aphrodities fan problem

[Post New]by Gusgoose on Jan 5, 15 7:13 PM
Sorry to put this here but I can't work out how to start a new issue. I am on level 38 and have crafted the base for the aphrodities fan & put it on the table in the scientists house but can't work out how to follow the steps 1 to 4 to finish the fan, Does anyone have any hints please? I can't do anything else until I get rid of the library secret room fog with it as the relics can't yet be made. I presume that it is an unlocking key to open up the relics needed.

[Post New]by rlgibson on Jan 9, 15 1:15 PM
Having trouble with a mission not registering as completed. The mission is to complete the captains cabin scene with the starfall challenge. I have created the object to call the starfall challenge and completed the scene with it about four times already, but it's not registering. Help!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 11, 15 8:01 PM
Look carefully at the quest. Sometimes the words don't match what the picture shows. I had one that said Captain's Cabin HOP, but it really wanted the Fireplace HOP.

Go to: