HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jun 18, 14 8:21 AM
Downloaded the update, am at level 10. I had 4 floaters, now I only have 2, the trixter and the frost spirit

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Jun 18, 14 8:46 AM
I am too have problems with floaters after this update. I am at lvl 18. Before the update I had 5 floaters. Now I have only 3, the faun and the centaur are gone.

ETA: And now I cannot banish remained floaters for free when I log in anymore.

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 8:56:45 AM PST

melisae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by melisae on Jun 18, 14 12:20 PM
I was not having issues before the latest update but now I am. Whenever I try to go into the Venetian Street scene (an anomaly is selected) the screen goes black and uses up the required energy for the scene. There's a "Fatal Error" pop-up as well. I'll wait for my energy to refill but then the same thing happens. I can't move forward with the game. I hope there's a solution for this!

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 5:04:14 PM PST

[Post New]by heatheralr on Jun 18, 14 12:46 PM
I'm having the same issues with the floaters (half are gone & I no longer can banish them for free). IMHO, however, I don't think that this is a glitch. I'd love to be proven wrong, though!

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 12:49:20 PM PST

[Post New]by talleulah on Jun 18, 14 5:56 PM
Yep, update fixed the energy refill items just fine. But now I am also getting a black screen on some locations. Seems to happen after I have added an anomaly?

Also I do note the floaters are no longer playing Santa Claus when I open the game. I kind of think that might have been a mistake originally and corrected by the update.

Now, though, like some of the others, not getting all floaters. Wonder if they are connected to levels? I have a mission to banish the Frost Spirit (who used to show up before the update), but he is now MIA. I am attempting to hit all the top levels in all the locations to see if that will bring the missing floaters out. Otherwise I cannot progress as it's the last mission before some other crafting instructions become available and I am able to progress in the story.

by the way, I should mention this game has been highly addictive!

Update: The Frost Spirit mob appeared and I banished his booty!

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 7:00:03 PM PST

erica077
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by erica077 on Jun 19, 14 1:56 PM
Since downloading the upgrade I no longer have ticksters or Fauns. The two I do have treant and not sure the name of the other one I cant banish. I need to banish a trickster to move on. Can this be fixed.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jun 19, 14 3:32 PM
erica077 wrote:Since downloading the upgrade I no longer have ticksters or Fauns. The two I do have treant and not sure the name of the other one I cant banish. I need to banish a trickster to move on. Can this be fixed.

~erica..7, I like you after the update lost some floaters, am at level 10. I had 5 floaters, now I only have 2, the Treant and the frost spirit, At first I had the 3 including the Trickster, but after banishing him he disappeared. Now I have the same quest as you to banish the Trickster. Stuck, definately a game glitch.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 3:34:10 PM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 19, 14 5:29 PM
G'day,

I wanted to drop by and let you know that we've recieved the following message from the Agency 33 Team:

“Greetings Agents! We have identified the problem with the missing floaters and anomaly issues in the hidden object safe houses. No one shall undermine the goals of Agency 33! In between saving the world – we’re also planning to have an update out to you soon.” – Agency 33 development team

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience with the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 19, 14 5:40 PM
Those developers are okay, I'm telling you. They really seem to care and for me that means a lot. Really. And this game does have such good potential.

Anyway... I'm just copy pasting my situation at the moment here for a sec... and yes, I am waiting for a fix. I also hope they will consider allowing us at least one free banish per day or some way to get more food items... everything costs a lot. Well, here it is:

Well, I'm in serious trouble now...
I've finished crafting all my special items and am nearly done with a series of quests from the professor, Iris and the inventor. It took me nearly 2 days to get all that was needed to banish Frost Spirit for the inventor - he gave me no food items at all and now I'm down to its final quest, before getting 4 new items I can craft, 3,400 stars and 7,600 coins for completing all of their tasks (a lot of tasks) and the quest is to banish the trickster. Only my trickster is gone ever since the last update and I can't banish him. When I press the hint button it does nothing - there is no trickster to banish. The only way at the moment for me to move forward is either pay 22 orbs to skip the quest, which I do not intend to do or wait for this to be fixed. I'm seriously stuck. And I'm starting to run out of food items... and I think the offers at the bank are very low. Everything costs a lot... this is a problem. I'm stuck, I can't move forward. Please fix this.

Thank you!

Edit: Just wanted to add that after banishing 3 different floaters since the last update, 4 times altogether, I am certain that none of them give out any food items. I haven't got even one food item ever since the update. So I can use them, but am not getting them.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 6:48:15 PM PST

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jun 19, 14 6:04 PM
~bfgmuffrumbigee, it is nice to see the dev's addressing this. Hope it doesn't turn into the fiasco that Found did. Alot of heated players, with the lack of information on game glitches, and the ultimate resolution of said glitches. Alot of good game potential here, am looking forward to it. So for now, I won't spend anything, just going to be yet another beta tester for the time being.

~ efi24, it shouldn't take that much stores just to banish a floater, for crimeny's sake! Like you after banishing the Trickster for the first time, poof gone. So no way to complete the quest. Will not spend orbs to skip, just waste of money (as we all know) Stuck also....

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 19, 14 6:52 PM
It took me 2 days because it kept giving me the same items over and over and none of some of the others. And it's not that easy to craft so many of those shards all the time. I got maybe 7-8 from some items and took a long time to get some of the others. Plus, one of my floaters needs 3 collections to banish and I still don't know where to look for the items needed to crate them so how can I possibly banish him?
Oh and Found turned out to be a very fine game indeed. I love it. It's a very good game. It was worth not losing patience for it.
This one will too. I'm sure. Got tons of good potential in it. Am also looking forward for the update. Thank you.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 6:53:38 PM PST

[Post New]by talleulah on Jun 19, 14 7:17 PM
I have reached level 29, and am "exploring" the library. Cannot access anything in there at the moment. No new missions show, Nothing in my inventory to craft for missions.

Just curious if this is it? For now? Cannot wait for the next adventure!!

I should add that my energy currently tops out at 280 (one of the food items will replace 290, so I figure there must be more coming)

Also, on the level meter, I hit 300200 and surpassed it. Currently at 340105. My level meter reads like this: 340105/300200. Hoping that if there is more, my levels will be proactively credited?

I'm also going to post this in technical issues just in case it is a problem with the game and not just an intermission.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 7:17:39 PM PST

[Post New]by sean_harrold on Jun 19, 14 8:04 PM
@talleulah: You've reached the end of this current update. More coming soon.

[Post New]by dragon_elf on Jun 19, 14 10:04 PM
I downloaded the update this morning, and it played fine for a little while. However, when I added the anomaly shattered mirror to the library it stopped working. I can do everything else still, but every time I try to get into the library now my screen goes black and comes up with a 'fatal error', and just sits there letting me hear the music. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and that didn't seem to work. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Happytea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Happytea on Jun 20, 14 3:23 AM
dragon_elf wrote:I downloaded the update this morning, and it played fine for a little while. However, when I added the anomaly shattered mirror to the library it stopped working. I can do everything else still, but every time I try to get into the library now my screen goes black and comes up with a 'fatal error', and just sits there letting me hear the music. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and that didn't seem to work. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Last night I had the same problem and like you I had tried to reinstall and everything, even wrote a letter to report it. But today I decide to banish the anomalies I summoned at the scene and guess what- it works. Now I can enter the scene again!

[Post New]by Loriell06 on Jun 20, 14 7:37 AM
I'm attempting the quest "Play Library scene w/ 3 anomalies". I get the anomalies chosen, and when I click start the whole screen goes black. :/ I'm playing on a PC Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome, if that makes a difference. Thanks! I do have the update installed and the 'mirror' was a chosen anomaly. I just read on another post, that their problem seemed to lie with the mirror.

Edited on 06/20/2014 at 7:39:43 AM PST

[Post New]by tgwlrp on Jun 20, 14 12:21 PM
When you are buying myfril nail to unlock the bridge in bridge unlock window and you already have mahogany the cost is marked as it should be 16 orbs, but you end up paying for both items instead costing you 48 orbs instead of 16 orbs. Had this happen just today right after I had bought myself one pack of 75 orbs.

[Post New]by Ravenlea on Jun 20, 14 1:02 PM
I was attempting to do the use an anomaly challenge and for chose the circus tent to use one I had. It crashes every time. This is annoying both because I lose all the available time to play and because I need to go to that location in order to accomplish creating the swan thing. Very frustrating. Hopefully you can find a fix. Thanks.

[Post New]by Wholley on Jun 20, 14 2:00 PM
First I am running the update. I have twice cleared a anomaly and received items I already have but... I have 3 of each of the items I received and it stopped adding the new ones. this was done in the ALPS-Town Square. I have received the Sword and the Armor 4 times but the counters show only 3. I have only received the helmet 3 times also but nothing else has appeared yet. kind of disturbing I think for a new game with simple bugs like this that should have been caught BEFORE releasing to the general public. I know your out to make some money with your micro-transactions but your off to a very bad start.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jun 20, 14 6:49 PM
I am at level 16 Playing as GypsyRose. My quest is to banish the Trickster, only he's not in my map level, I only have FrostBite and the Treant. I am missing the 2 others, they are not available to banish. Is this an anomaly? I cannot complete the task.

Go to: