Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Ed

[Post New]by Balham on Jun 8, 14 6:28 PM
I have just taken the fingerprint from the jar in the tomb and now the HOP will not open. Please can someone help.

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Ed

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Jun 9, 14 5:31 PM
I posted a question 5 days ago regarding the error message video card and still no response from BFG???

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Jun 11, 14 11:30 AM
I am having a problem with the game! I downloaded it and had to do it a couple of times, finally got it to worK to play. I and my boyfriend played it for a while and didn't even get through with the first map section when we shut it down for the night. The next when I tried it it said I had completed the game on both of ours! Whats up with that! We had only played it a little while. I know there is a lot more to it! This is the second collectors edition that I'm having problems with on the same order! The other game is Haunted Manor Painted Beauties CE) I have been a member for a long time and have spent a lot of money on your games that I have had problems with in the last year! Please help me! I have gone to the help and reconfigured my computer so many times and If your end could test the games BEFORE they are sold it would help! Thank you!

[Post New]by toreador on Jun 11, 14 1:34 PM
I neglected to pick up the shirt and am now not being allowed into that room to get it. Can't advance without it...

[Post New]by ctrailer on Jun 11, 14 3:43 PM
when playing the typewriter portion, you get it done, and the screen goes BLACK and shuts down - saying "runtime error" and have to close the game and can't go any further, need a fix for it.

[Post New]by poohbear_63 on Jun 12, 14 5:11 AM
I am on the very first screen trying to pick up the ring that goes on the bucket and I can't pick it up! What am I not doing? The strategy guide shows the picture of the bucket and the ring and I can see it but can't get it!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!

[Post New]by therealspanky on Jun 12, 14 4:47 PM
I'm having a problem pulling the dart out of the clock.... get a hand, but it doesn't pull the dart out? Anyone else having this issue?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's E

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 13, 14 4:34 AM
therealspanky wrote:I'm having a problem pulling the dart out of the clock.... get a hand, but it doesn't pull the dart out? Anyone else having this issue?
You need to click on it rapidly to get it out. It's very unclear - a lot of us (including me) were stumped on that.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jun 14, 14 2:51 PM
game went to load up, black screen before program starts. up came a window saying something stopped shadow wolfe mysteries and it closed out the program. good thing hadn't bought just wanted to play and try before I bought.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's

[Post New]by rareelk on Jun 15, 14 7:14 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:
therealspanky wrote:I'm having a problem pulling the dart out of the clock.... get a hand, but it doesn't pull the dart out? Anyone else having this issue?
You need to click on it rapidly to get it out. It's very unclear - a lot of us (including me) were stumped on that.

I am also unable to get the dart, clicking as rapidly as I can, as many as 50 clicks. additionally, the magnet on the string will not retrieve the clock hands. the magnet drops back to inventory no matter where on the grate I position it, with no text comment. hint zoomed into the grate says there's nothing to do, and zoomed out to the scene hint directs me to the dart!

allynann
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by allynann on Jun 16, 14 3:50 AM
I had problems so I change my arrow to nomal, and it did okay until the first two sparkle game and it was very slow. then it was okay until the bonus game when the boxcar part it was slower took an hour. the game has glitches ERS needs to fix it. I did not try it first because it was an ers game. I will next time.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 17, 14 3:35 PM
rareelk wrote:
I am also unable to get the dart, clicking as rapidly as I can, as many as 50 clicks. additionally, the magnet on the string will not retrieve the clock hands. the magnet drops back to inventory no matter where on the grate I position it, with no text comment. hint zoomed into the grate says there's nothing to do, and zoomed out to the scene hint directs me to the dart!
You can't get the clock hands until you get the dart - taking the dart out makes the hands fall off the clock and into the sewer grate.

I'm not sure why you can't get the dart out, though. I didn't click all that fast, and it came out in less than 10 clicks, I think.

mj913
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mj913 on Jun 19, 14 8:25 PM
chap. 3 can not put powder on wolf coin, and I have all I need. I just keep brushing and there is no powder

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector'

[Post New]by rareelk on Jun 20, 14 4:45 AM
thanks for the info. I will post if I find a solution.

[/quote=SeverineSnape]
rareelk wrote:
You can't get the clock hands until you get the dart - taking the dart out makes the hands fall off the clock and into the sewer grate.

I'm not sure why you can't get the dart out, though. I didn't click all that fast, and it came out in less than 10 clicks, I think.

[Post New]by dariaheller on Jun 25, 14 8:03 AM
I finished the HOP for the Solution but was not given the solution. Since I don't have it and the HOP is finished, I can't get it now. What do I do?

[Post New]by ulricaverdi on Jun 27, 14 3:33 PM
I too cannot open the HOP in the tomb after getting the fingerprint. Anybody heard anything about that?

Looks to me like this game has too many problems. Sorry I bought it.

[Post New]by only1jony on Jun 30, 14 3:28 PM
I can not use the wrench to remove the bolts from the safe in the Sheriffs office Help

[Post New]by fishnamedandy on Jun 30, 14 7:59 PM
Help! According to the strategy guide, the HOS in the tomb is supposed to give you an "unknown substance" (vinegar), but I completed the scene and didn't get anything.
What am I missing?

Putting film onto the table?

[Post New]by sandellie4 on Jul 9, 14 6:32 PM
Hi. The game is running fine on my laptop with Windows 7.

But I can't seem to figure out where on the table I need to place the piece of film from my inventory. The Stategy Guide says to put on the table and then to use the tweezers to put into a glass, etc.

The piece of film just returns to my inventory whenever I try to put it on the table.

Please help!

Sandy

[Post New]by Jovage on Jul 10, 14 10:06 AM
Same problems as with Royal Envoy Campaign for the Crown and the Trial Run of Royan Envoy 3. I am playing a level, the game stops, throws me out, my laptop (running windows 7 Home) is rebooting (did I download gnomes who are causing this trouble???). So far I got a free game, but the problems start allover again with any new game I buy. Should I be looking for another supplier???

Go to: