What is HOP?

Re:What is HOP?

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jun 6, 14 2:09 PM
Thanks Yamuun,

My first guess was your answer as well (ingredient for beer), Hey, Dutchie! I'm a Dutchie too. And eastendteddy only replies when it has something to do with booze.
Great way of thinking Kitt! And tigress, are we all going to be insane?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 6, 14 7:07 PM
KittChaos wrote:We should suggest a hopscotch HOP to the game developers! It ties everything together, so neatly!

Hidden Object Puzzle

HOP (Scotch) the alcoholic drink angle

and

Hop, Skip, and Jump!

And the characters need something of a recreational nature. I swear, the game is all doom and gloom!

Oh, wait. It is called Midnight Castle, after all!

Teddy, she's playing your tune!!!

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Jun 6, 14 7:52 PM
Did someone mention ? <hic>

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 6, 14 8:39 PM
Oh, adorable! We could call all the baby tigers Hop, Skip and Jump Good one Kitt!

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on Jun 6, 14 8:43 PM
Hmm, if we want to make certain forum-goers happy (or is that hoppy?) we could name them Hop(s), Scotch, and (mint) Julep.

*totally unrepentant grin*

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jun 6, 14 10:22 PM
PanCakes !!!as in " InterNational House of "

Edited on 06/06/2014 at 10:23:29 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 7, 14 7:22 AM
Dru,
That's iHOP, so that only applies if you're running on Apple .

Now that I think of it, they used to have an apple flavored pancake syrup when I was a kid, wonder if they've still got all those? Maybe they knew about the computer gaming industry back in the 60's and were already preparing all of us for the future?!

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 7:24:26 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 7, 14 11:27 AM
yahooooooooooooooo there playing my song..
There coming to take me away he he ho ho to da funny farm...opsie wrong song .. oh what the hay CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSS all,,,, here ya go Vlania I made you a special martunie wiff a lill umbrella and a twist of lime YUMMMMMMMMMMMM
Busts a move to da bar,, fill yer up there Salty mate.
Awwwwwww look at all demm baby hoppers can I keep one pleaseeeeeeeeeee I will hold her and hug and squeezzzzzze her and call her George lololololololo >hic< opsie got the hicurcups

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 7, 14 5:21 PM
Cynth,
You're the one with experience of drunken moles, is there anything you can do for Teddy? Is there anything you can do ABOUT Teddy? Please?

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 7, 14 5:49 PM
Ok, I'm busting in as the grammar police...eastendteddy it's 'they're' (as in 'they are') coming to take me away, haha'...not 'there'...which is a place...as in 'over there'.

I imbided in one of those HOP beers and that's what you get from me, lol...I can't help myself

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 7, 14 5:57 PM
Amerzone,
We're lucky when we can figure out what word he meant, never mind the spelling or grammar. Even knowing the words doesn't help it make much sense sometimes, but that's our Teddy.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 7, 14 6:34 PM
I'm sorry, I normally wouldn't say anything but my tongue is a bit loose with a few beers. I know eastendteddy will understand

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 7, 14 8:20 PM
I didn't mean you couldn't pick on him, that's why we keep him around lol . Just don't expect spelling and logic all the time. (Psst, he does it on purpose to confuse us, and it usually works!)

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 7, 14 8:42 PM
Oh, is that why I'm so confused?? Lol, I thought it was the beer

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jun 7, 14 10:37 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Dru,
That's iHOP, so that only applies if you're running on Apple .

Now that I think of it, they used to have an apple flavored pancake syrup when I was a kid, wonder if they've still got all those? Maybe they knew about the computer gaming industry back in the 60's and were already preparing all of us for the future?!

Now that I think of it, they used to have an apple flavored pancake syrup

Keep the Syrup Rosie --Remember what the Moles did last time you brought Some !!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 8, 14 12:27 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Cynth,
You're the one with experience of drunken moles, is there anything you can do for Teddy? Is there anything you can do ABOUT Teddy? Please?

As Teddy, The Doctor and the tardis sent me flying into the blue yonder all night Rosie I am NOT prepared to do anything for Teddy ! (Actually not sure anything can be done for him now - long passed the time of intervention!)

Wow, what a nightmare! A poor Piskey drifting helplessly in space, screaming for help - (Hicks , Ripley and Newt stayed in their hutch so no food for them today!) no one listening!

"ABOUT Teddy" think we ought to call in the General or Kit maybe they can talk some sense back into him - either that or pour the syrup all over him and let his pink monster sort him out!

Mm Mm pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream, luverly!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 8, 14 6:09 AM
Maple sundaes anyone?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 8, 14 6:11 AM
I'm first in line!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 8, 14 7:59 AM
Moonshine for moles - moleshine -please XzyvaGreenfern, don't even go there!

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 8:01:29 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 8, 14 8:14 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Moonshine for moles - moleshine -please XzyvaGreenfern, don't even go there!

They'd probably start glowing in the dark, then all element of surprise would be lost .. Although.... going in and out of tunnels they'd probably look like giant fireflies and would really confuse the enemies (and probably the friendlies as well). OK, definitely no moleshine!

Go to: