cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport here

[Post New]by cohiba on Jun 14, 14 11:48 AM
Tales of Middleport is an excellent game. Wish there were more from these people.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jun 14, 14 1:37 PM
I thought this a nicely done game and I think for the first time EVER!!! I found every collectable! Every animal, every poster and every statue. Ofcourse none of them were very hard to find!! But I really did enjoy this game. I thought the graphics were nice, the HOS were a little hard to find, the mini-games were fun and I really liked the music. I thought it very haunting but soothing. I used a PunchCard coupon for this game, but I would have gladly paid $6.99 for it. Good work Devs!!

feenix

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Jun 18, 14 12:01 PM
This is not a review, but I don't see a place for comments. This game has a long, punishing Hint - and I finally stopped playing it.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Aug 14, 14 7:16 AM
I was really enjoying this game until it froze after about 20 mins, I then went to the tech problems forum and found that about 90% of other reviewers had the same problem!

I would have bought this game otherwise

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Jan 19, 15 2:57 AM

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 2:26:38 PM PST

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Jun 26, 15 9:22 AM
I enjoy most everything about this game...graphics, characters, collections you only find in CE's and I thought voiceovers. I have had only 1 vo so far and from what the reviewers said about real English voiceovers, I bought the game. Do they just come later in game.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jun 26, 15 9:30 PM
A good buy for $2.99. An interesting game with a custom option so you can set play as you would like...however the hint and skip were still "finger tappers". I found the transporter map to be of use sometimes, but other times had to use the hint to get around because the next area did not show on the map. That was a bit of a drag.

An interesting game, but with a few too many HOS for me and I did get a bit tired of the large amount of puzzles. Not the longest SE I've played but long enough. There were all these things to pick up; animals, posters and statues which got a little annoying since the map would keep taking you back to the area just to pick up one of those which really had no use to the gameplay. THAT was annoying.

So it had it oddities, but still was a good game to play. it did end a bit abruptly, but did tie everything up so you didn't get left hanging...except who was it who got married at the end? I give it a 3+ out of 5 and a good deal on sale.

Edited on 06/26/2015 at 9:32:03 PM PST

Memonk
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Memonk on Jul 11, 15 11:13 PM
Hope you all enjoyed. For me it was a bust and would not recommend this game to anyone.

Go to: