tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Farmerama here

[Post New]by tesamoine on Jun 13, 14 2:02 PM
Apparently this does work in my region, or is SUPPOSED to work. Alas, I am also getting the white screen. I'm uninstalling and not even bothering with the so called "fixes" I tried it on 2 different computers.... same thing on both.

smokey735
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Farmerama here

[Post New]by smokey735 on Jun 13, 14 3:03 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

[Post New]by slong2009 on Jun 13, 14 6:16 PM
I have re loaded this game twice... I get the message "please download the new adobe flash player" Which I did 2 times as well.... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Jun 13, 14 6:35 PM
slong2009 wrote:I have re loaded this game twice... I get the message "please download the new adobe flash player" Which I did 2 times as well.... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!

NOBODY CAN PLAY THIS GAME HUGE GLITCH

Rage74
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Rage74 on Jun 13, 14 7:25 PM
I'm getting the "Adobe flash" error as well. I was sure I had the most recent version, but I went ahead and updated anyway, and....well, it keeps telling me to update.

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Jun 13, 14 8:01 PM
Dear Tech Person who replied. DID YOU EVEN READ THE COMMENTS THE GAME DOESN'T RUN IT HASN'T BEEN TESTED WHY ARE YOU WASTING OUR TIME?

Okay, I got that out of my system. Where is the quality control?

[Post New]by defloweredrose on Jun 13, 14 8:37 PM
Not available in Canada either. Funny earlier today I had the option to play but didn't have time. Now I don't even get the option to play just tells me it isn't available.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jun 14, 14 11:23 AM
I tried playing but the font is so tiny, I had to stop. Is there any way to make the font bigger so I can read what is being said please?

[Post New]by LittleLadyBambi on Jun 14, 14 6:05 PM
msmeow6382 wrote:Well, evidently, if you're in the USA it will load. No message about not being available. But it doesn't play either. It just says "please wait". I have been waiting about 10 minutes now. I think I'm done.

I even tried un-installing and then re-installing. No help.

Maybe this game is only available in the Arctic Circle. Or Fiji. Or somewhere where none of us are.

Oh well.

Same here. I'm stuck with "Please Wait"

Bah. I guess I'll do some hunting instead on a game that works and is free as well: http://thehunter.com

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Jun 15, 14 7:12 AM
I understand this game is a disaster and doesn't work. However, why doesn't Big
Fish pull it? Why is it still on the website? Why haven't you responded to us?

Rage74
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Rage74 on Jun 19, 14 5:50 AM
Is there still no fix for this?

[Post New]by cltread on Jun 22, 14 6:19 AM
Well, doesn't exactly work in USA, either. Downloaded it, but when try to play, it says I need Adobe Flash Player to play the game. Well, guess what, I have Windows 8, which has the flash player integrated into it already-and no matter what I do, enable, deactivate ActiveX filter, whatever troubleshooting tells me, it still tells me I need the flash player. Very aggravating.

[Post New]by silvriquea on Jun 22, 14 5:42 PM
I have the flash issue also. I am running the most updated version for my PC and for Internet explorer... so this is crap. pure crap.

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Jun 23, 14 10:28 PM
I'm getting that white space to left as well, though I suppose it's working. It did load. What I think it's trying to do though is go through a web based interface which is wonky. If you play this game from the Online portal, it works well (it actually loaded that one for me). It just doesn't translate here as a downloadable (since it's not?).

[Post New]by mrbricker on Jun 24, 14 8:28 AM
Bandini wrote:I tried to play and it tells me to update my flash player. Well guess what I have the latest version and it won't let me play. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by AshMania on Jun 27, 14 9:34 AM
Trying to make in game purchases (specifically Barnyard Bill Rainbow)... receive error message "Sorry, that item doesn't exist or hasn't been released." ??

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Jun 27, 14 11:21 AM
AshMania wrote:Trying to make in game purchases (specifically Barnyard Bill Rainbow)... receive error message "Sorry, that item doesn't exist or hasn't been released." ??

I have the same problem when I try to purchase that Rainbow pack.

I emailed BF support yesterday, but they haven't responded yet.

Edit:
I have had a few rounds of email with support now. They told me to uninstall/reinstall various things, which did no good at all. I then purchased a different pack, which worked fine. Because of that, though, I am now no longer offered the special Rainbow pack. Apparently, that pack is only offered to people who have never made a purchase before.

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 3:42:32 PM PST

[Post New]by seashell123 on Aug 31, 14 6:34 AM
Playing Farmerama and was trying to complete the Harvest 195 corn quest. I succeeded, but the game did not register any of my harvested carrots.

I completed my first greenhouse product using Carrots and then tried to set it up again with lettuce and the greenhouse never opened.

I was clearing all of my fields to try for the corn quest again when I deleted an empty field, (full size 2x2) and tried to place a medium field, (1X2) when the game jumped back in time almost 1.5 hours. The celery harvested was once again in a seedling state.

I am using IE 11 on Windows 7 and had selected the faster load option to save data on my local pc. I had also open Farm Up and played there for a short time during this period.

[Post New]by RBTrout07 on Sep 10, 14 10:38 AM
not sure if any of this helps anyone or not. I started playing farmerama from bigfishgames.com using firefox.. all was well for a while, when all of a sudden it stopped loading, I was finally told from bigfish support, after many emails back and forth over a weeks time and loosing my spooky crops.. that I needed to try using chrome or explorer..
that finally worked,, now today,, explorer will not bring up any bigfish farmerama at all.. chrome so far is working.. but the screen is much smaller..

I had started an avatar from the originator of the game (bigpoint) that does play just fine on firefox.. when my other avatars crashed.. so there must be some glitch with bigfish and bigpoint on firefox..

since I am in levels of 70's,, I would hate not to be able to bring up the bigfish games I am now it..
also the movies to help u earn bb's are still not available on bigfish farmerama like they are on bigpoint.. but they do have the movie screen up and have had for a long time..
come one bigfish.. lets see if this can be worked out for all concerned..
thanks..

lcreel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lcreel on Jan 25, 15 6:03 AM
For people who play Farmerama directly from the Internet there is a button in under
"?" for "Go to forum.". I have a game related issue where I did not get proper credit for the action, and need a way to get to the forum to ask the Farmerama techies how to correct the situation.

The only way I can see to post to the forum is from the game directly. Can you help me get to the forum so I can get this issue resolved?

I used items in my inventory red punch and pineapple -mango mask to upgrade my spa but did not receive the proper credit.

Go to: