Angela house

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Angela house

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Jun 17, 14 7:21 AM
TOMMYC51 wrote:Try to use the seeker hand and all it says is "YOU DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW "

AGAIN; I have the same problem. This seems to be a recurring problem with the Big Fish Games recently. I wonder if they are testing thoroughly or just rushing to get the games out.

If I don't see a solution soon, I'm going to ask for my money back

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 17, 14 8:50 AM
Sorry that didn't help. I am sure that's what I did with no problem.

Best wishes

T57

[Post New]by linda1234567890 on Jun 17, 14 2:13 PM
i have bought more than 26 game from big fish.and i am here to say this will be my last.

[Post New]by mephistopholes on Jun 18, 14 4:56 AM
I'm also stuck at this very frustrating point - having found all the Angelas and can't progress. This is the third game recently I've had trouble with from BF. Not happy

sillyc52
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Jun 18, 14 5:45 AM
I have been buying games from you for the last 6 years and of late have had lots of games where I have had to give up on. I have spent a lot of money with you people and I am very unhappy with the way of late you deal with complaints. Do you read what we say or turn a blind eye.I want my money back and an apology

[Post New]by roxyfoxy1 on Jun 18, 14 3:36 PM
I am having the same problem. Please if you have the solution help us out.

I have a file of about ten games with problems and I am getting a bit tired of this.

Do something or you lose a customer.

[Post New]by Latajea on Jun 19, 14 4:51 AM
I have the same problem, nothing to do, nowhere to go and can't finish.

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 19, 14 7:40 AM
Maybe the first time she flies out, you find her in a frozen puddle. Can't remember too clearly as have played several games since, but she is definitely out there cos I found her both times and finished the game with no problems.

T57

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jun 19, 14 8:31 AM
No problems here either...still playing [bonus chapter], but don't blame Bigfish for all of it, they have been nothing but great if there is a problem. Ok, that does not mean you can Always play the game till the end.. which is very annoying, but you always get a coupon to buy another game..
I have over 100 games and sometimes this troubles too..but I will stay loyal because of the great customersupport !

[Post New]by reachout on Jun 20, 14 6:08 PM
I am sitting frustrated in my corner, stuck in the same spot. I can go from Angela's house to the outside, back to Angela's house, back to the outside. No Angela, no game finish for me. Does anyone from BIGFISH ever read these posts to know there are glitches????

[Post New]by ottergirl77 on Jun 20, 14 9:15 PM
I had the same problem, between Angela's house & yard. I finally gave up, started from the beginning and the game worked all the way through with no glitches.
Too bad to have to start from the beginning, but at least I finally got to finish the game!

[Post New]by Mycurls on Jun 21, 14 2:15 AM
I played the game once all the way through and didn't have this problem. But now, playing it again, the game "popped" and then got stuck exactly where all of you are stuck. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the game and nothing helped. They need to repair the game I think.

[Post New]by maxikyd on Jun 21, 14 7:06 PM
Add me to the list of frustrated at Angela's house.

maxi

[Post New]by october090 on Jun 21, 14 8:37 PM
Having the same problem tried everything I can think of to put the picture together, but stuck in that room with nowhere else to go. I have therefore submitted a tech query to bigfish to get a fix for this otherwise wasted money on what so far has been a great game.

Edited on 06/21/2014 at 10:38:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Jae2Swt on Jun 24, 14 11:36 AM
I watched the solution on YouTube, search for "Rite of Passage 3 -- Hide and Seek Collector's Edition FINAL PART 11-Gameplay-PC/HD". When Angela flies out the window, a hill is suppose to appear outside. But apparently it doesn't and it is impossible to finish the game.

geas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by geas on Jun 28, 14 2:16 PM
I'm in Angela's house and I'm supposed to restore the photographs but there is no way to do it. I can't leave the house or go anywhere else on the map. None of the hands work. I'm frustrated. Anyone else able to get past this point?

Donq47
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Donq47 on Jun 29, 14 10:43 AM
No way I'm starting over at this point. It freezing up again up again after going thru the entire game again is an experience I'm not prepared to undergo.

[Post New]by Tygerlily_Flower on Jun 29, 14 5:09 PM
I just got to that point in Angela's house and there is no where to go and I have tried everything too. This is extremely frustrating to say the least since I can't access the bonus chapter and I have been playing this game all day to get stuck here.

[Post New]by charlye101 on Jun 30, 14 8:03 AM
Have tried everything but cannot finish the game and play bonus game.

[Post New]by 2DogMom on Jul 3, 14 2:29 PM
This is the problem I'm having - also in Angela's house. I match all the pairs around the floating pearl, but it won't let me match the last pair. The cursor turns into a hand for one of the symbols, but won't turn into a hand for the other. I've exited and re-entered, but no difference. I'm going to wait a day to see if it hiccups, but there's no way I'm going to start over again. Has anyone had this issue, too?

Go to: