Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 3boyzmommy on Jun 14, 14 8:33 PM
I have gone over every step even using the strategy guide. I cannot access the name on the statue. I read all of your suggestions and tried them to no avail. Is there a fix for this problem?

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by glendalekid on Jun 15, 14 7:56 AM
I'm having the same problem with the stone statue. The letters are showing BELOW the statue rather than where the Strategy Guide shows they should be. I uninstalled and reinstalled -- did not help.

Next step - uninstall but not reinstall.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Jun 15, 14 12:43 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:HI there,
Maybe those those of you who are having problems with the pedestal need to go back outside and find the evidence/name yourself for this part to work . Oftentimes in these types of games there is a trigger event that needs to be completed.
Cheers

Thanks for the advice, and I did try that. But didn't work. I also tried playing the game again with a new name, but strike two. After I reinstalled and it didn't work, I quit trying. Anyone else have an idea?

Will there be a fix for this as I personally believe it is the game as others have had the same problem. Can't finish the trial at all or even consider buying without a fix of some kind.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jun 15, 14 2:03 PM
Whenever I have to zoom into an area for a mini-game, I can't. The zoom lens doesn't work, and the mini-game doesn't activate. I couldn't get a close-up of the bell at the beginning to get a token; I couldn't get a close-up of the statue; and I couldn't get a close-up/mini-game view of the tree with the four emblems in it...which means that I couldn't move the four emblems.

The game simply doesn't work.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jun 15, 14 2:41 PM
letters on the statue are covered by the name plate. What can i do?

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bethy829 on Jun 15, 14 4:09 PM
Having the same problem with the stone statue nameplate. Have the name in my journal AL DR ED so if this is the trigger it still doesn't work. Can't go on with the game because there is No Skip option.... I have tried all the suggestions made and nothing has worked. From the number of people having this same problem it appears to be a Tech Issue with the game that needs to be fixed .

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Jun 15, 14 6:53 PM
I too am having trouble with the ALDRED name plate. letters are below not on the name plate. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and then changed player to no avail!! getting upset, it was going to be a buy for me !!! Please help bigfish!!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jun 16, 14 6:14 AM
i entered the game the 2nd time thinking everything was fine right? but no it said that "your profile has been corrupted" what does this mean and what to do?!

MarnieRose
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by MarnieRose on Jun 16, 14 9:01 AM
ark161 wrote:i entered the game the 2nd time thinking everything was fine right? but no it said that "your profile has been corrupted" what does this mean and what to do?!
The exact same thing happened to me & I was almost done with the game! It's very frustrating. I don't know if there is anything that can be done besides starting over.

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Jun 16, 14 4:36 PM
Has the glitches been fixed yet???? i really want to play!!!

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Jun 17, 14 5:09 PM
Downloaded twice, will not run

[Post New]by 3boyzmommy on Jun 18, 14 11:47 AM
Please develop a fix for the nameplate. Obviously many people are having the same issue as I am. The letters are not working. I really wanted to play the game but can't. I would like a different CE game if there is not a fix for this.

[Post New]by hickorynut on Jun 24, 14 5:49 PM
I have went to the Skyleaf Palace and entered the Hall Of Bridges. I have found all of the items in the HOP except the game will not let me put the cat pieces together. I have tried and tried to place it where it goes but they will not stay in place. Therefore I cannot get my arrow. Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks

[Post New]by microchip on Jun 26, 14 6:15 AM
im very near end of game where im finding all arrows i cant get the four squares that make up last arrow to stay on plate ,then i believe you put mask on from goat so this is stopping me compleating game ,there is no way of skipping this bit

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by microchip on Jun 26, 14 6:17 AM
hickorynut wrote:I have went to the Skyleaf Palace and entered the Hall Of Bridges. I have found all of the items in the HOP except the game will not let me put the cat pieces together. I have tried and tried to place it where it goes but they will not stay in place. Therefore I cannot get my arrow. Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks

Morgana33
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Morgana33 on Jun 26, 14 4:51 PM
Hi all
I don't usually complain about game glitches but this one is terrible.
I'm running windows 7 64bit gaming rig and don't usually have problems playing games, but I'm having the same issue with access violations as follows
0x0059D18E (0x00002000). also tried to run it in compatibility vista sp2 but only ran a short time then crashed.
0x0047462B (0x00000000) this one 5 times, also corrupted profile.
reinstalled game still getting access violations
0x0059D18E (0x00002000) changed to compatibility xp sp3 wont even load, just access violation 0x0402092E (0x00000000).
Also the second installation of game cat disappeared and some of the objects.
I'm beginning to wonder if this game has been beta tested at all.

JGroh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by JGroh on Jun 26, 14 7:12 PM
Game keeps freezing - changed to see all hidden files and the ran in Windows XP - 3rd service pack. I am very unhappy with this game. Still freezing - violation errors. I have Windows 8.1.
I would like to pick something else.

[Post New]by twoberry100 on Jun 27, 14 3:31 PM
I'm having the same problems. Game keeps freezing. Tried all the "fixes", but to no avail

[Post New]by crazyclaylady on Jun 27, 14 6:04 PM
My issue is a bit like everyone else. I downloaded "DreamPath" and it did great. I click to open it up, then was when I was kicked out of the game. I tried again but every time I click anywhere on the screen, like the play button it kicks me out. Is there a solution? thanks for any help.

[Post New]by MaryAnneLaRoque on Jun 28, 14 5:38 PM
I have uninstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled. The game keeps freezing...I have to go to task manager to get out of it and then restart it. What is going on please - very frustrating because it's a fun game!

Go to: