Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by gamermama66 on Jul 25, 14 12:19 PM
I'm on level 17 in the match 3 portion. There are only 2 tiles and finished them but can't move anywhere else and can't go any further. I see there are many more levels. Please help, I like this game and would like to continue.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by Eggala on Jul 28, 14 1:48 AM
I am also experiencing the flashing at level 11. I wish that they should offer a solution or issue a credit on our accounts because I can go no further.

[Post New]by THE_Winnie_Wonka on Jul 28, 14 11:24 AM
Ilkie wrote:I am also getting the same error message. It is impossible to enter this game. I have uninstalled and downloaded again but No joy.

Ditto, ditto, ditto. Not happy.

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Aug 14, 14 10:11 PM
When the screen does the flashing like a neon sign gone mad, do Alt Escape and the game will minimize. Then click on the game icon on your taskbar and the flashing will be gone and the game will resume.
This happens randomly and frequently at the mid to higher levels.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Sep 2, 14 3:23 PM
can't open the game/

[Post New]by hoxharding on Oct 15, 14 10:51 AM

I have been troubled with Level 55. It seems as if something is missing. It tells me to do the lower part of the board. There are no keys to do anything with. Not before or after. The last time I started again from level one and went to 55. Some problem. I have played all the Jewel Match games. I don't think I would of missed something. Truly thinking of just discarding this one =(

[Post New]by KalasRemy on Oct 19, 14 7:12 PM
hoxharding wrote:
I have been troubled with Level 55. It seems as if something is missing. It tells me to do the lower part of the board. There are no keys to do anything with. Not before or after. The last time I started again from level one and went to 55. Some problem. I have played all the Jewel Match games. I don't think I would of missed something. Truly thinking of just discarding this one =(

Having the exact same issue at level 50. Anyone?

bonitacat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by bonitacat on Dec 3, 14 5:37 AM
having trouble with the Majong tiles too..I figured out the tower finally you just have to start he whole game over. Now what do I do with the tiles left? There are to many problems in this game!

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Mar 17, 15 3:37 PM
I can't get out of the crystal room. I need keys to complete the m3 levels but I have no keys, I need one more rope and can't get at that because I have no more keys and no more levels that I can play. I have tried restarting the level to no avail. I simply can't complete this level..... what a frustration!!!!!

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Mar 25, 15 3:23 PM
You would think that with all the technical problems with this game that BFG would have done something by now; at least contacted the developer to say... we have a problem! I have tried everything to get past the crystal room but it is impossible. I have replayed the level time and again. I have completely trashed the game, reloaded it and it still stops exactly there.

Please, BFG.... Jewel Match games are terrific but this one has some big problems that need fixing. I hate that I paid for this game and can't play it out to the end. It's not just me.... we're all having problems.

BFG... please get this fixed or have a recall on the game. Such a waste of money.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Mar 27, 15 8:49 PM
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that if you google "Jewel Match 4 solution" you will find the official JM4 website, hosted by the developers containing a basic walkthrough and some videos showing how to solve tough levels.

[Post New]by Wychwood77 on May 3, 15 11:34 AM
I bought JM4 and was enjoying it. I got up to level 34 and then the game crashed. I restarted it and my game was lost. Now when I try to start a new game, I type in my name, and then when I go to select player, it says "Anonymous". I saw there was a thread about this, but no solution was given and the thread was locked. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game 3 times already. Any advice would be welcome.

Regards,

Wychwood777

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 15 11:22 AM
Hi Wychwood77,

I'm so sorry to hear that the game crashed and progress was lost. It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. I'm going to include the help page below:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on May 5, 15 4:29 AM
Hi Wychwood77,

Uninstalling/installing the game will not help to reset the game to its default settings.
In order to restart the game from scratch, the games settings files have to be deleted. This will not delete the game, just the data that have been stored while playing, like score, user's name, music volume... and game progress unfortunately ;-/

On Windows 7/8, you need to delete/rename this directory:
C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Roaming\Jewel Match 4
Where "UserName" is the name of your computer's account name.
Rename the directory to any other name (like "JM4 old"), or delete it. All progress will be reset, and the game will start from scratch.
That directory is most likely hidden, you can follow the BFG link "Running your game as administrator" from bfgBellerophon's post to see how to unhide it, it is explained at the beginning of the page.

If you have "Anonymous" displayed instead of your user name in the game, in a first step, you may try to just delete the file "config.txt" in Jewel Match 4 settings directory.
This may allow you to continue your progress while resetting basic default values. Start the game afterwards to see if it works. If that fails, better delete the whole directory.

I hope this helps solve your problem.

Regards.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on May 15, 15 11:37 PM
This is the 5th game I have played. I made it through the other 4 times with no problems...This time I am stuck on Level 50. I have cleared everything and there are no arrows to go anywhere else. It keeps pointing down, but there is nothing there to clear. I canntie down the levers for the crystals because I don't haver the rope yet...somehow the game bypassed the puzzle where you get the rope...there is nowhere to go exceopt to start over at the beginning again...:-(

[Post New]by The_Lizard on Jun 12, 15 7:57 AM
I got to level 32 and it will only let me play the first room of that level. I got a green key from the butterfly puzzle, but there are red keyholes and no red keys available. Can't move to the rest of the level because I'm dragged back to that completed first room.

I've closed the game and started the level again, but the same thing happens. Room completed, but then I'm stuck there.

LEVEL 51

[Post New]by DOCGLAD35 on Jul 1, 15 5:55 PM
I can't progress any further. I have managed to get the 3 ropes on the levers but how do I keep the last lever down? You only gave me 3 ropes!!!! I try to use the mirror but she keeps telling me she doesn't know what to do with the mirror. WTH! I can't play because I have no keys! I would hope this isn't the furtherest I can go. I've already had to restart the game once because every time I clicked on the game, it would come up until it asked if I wanted to continue. When I clicked yes, it disappeared.

Really disappointed in Big Fish. They should make sure these games work before they sell them. Maybe we should get the games for free as beta testers?

[Post New]by kimismama on Jul 21, 15 1:20 PM
iamshiva wrote:can't open the game/

chapmana3
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by chapmana3 on Jul 27, 15 4:28 AM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!
Freeszing on level 11
(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by intd8er on Sep 23, 15 6:22 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Go to: