kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:I'm Stuck At The Lewis Tomb

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 19, 14 1:36 PM
Miracle: the axe will be used on the 2nd floor of the mansion on the right door; hit it 5 times with the axe and you get a gear that goes in the mechanism to the left of the stairs.

[Post New]by cajunmag_01 on Jul 19, 14 9:39 PM
I am too, I did not find an ax!

[Post New]by cajunmag_01 on Jul 19, 14 9:43 PM
kitaboy wrote:I wonder how you got Favor of Gods potion so soon. Lewis tomb, use your cane to click on the top shelf; this is 1/2 of the sword; it will fall to the ground; you will use your cane to pull it out of the cell. Take the cane to the church and place the parts on the alter. After you play the sparkle game you will obtain glue needed to put the cane together.
The Favor of Gods takes care of the debris on the street near the docks. Splash it on the debris and it opens the street.
The axe is not used until you get into the mansion. Let me know if you need any help; I have played this game many times and it can be a puzzle. Good gaming. Kitaboy

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 20, 14 7:09 PM
Susie; if you still have the cane you will go back to Lewis tomb; click on the 2nd cell on the upper area. You will click on half of a sword; it falls to the ground; click on it with the cane and you get the half sword; the cane disappears.
The half of the sword goes into the church; you get the other half from the tree in
front of the church using the termites. Use the Favors of Gods on the debris at the street near the docks; it clears the debris so you can go to the mayor's mansion.
The axe will be used on the 2nd floor on the right door; hit it 5 times. Getting into the mansion you use the game at the left of the gate; code 976; note that to the right of the gate is a plaque with leaves on it; remove the leaves and this is where the trident goes; I mention this because many have had trouble finding where the trident goes , including myself; good luck; Kitaboy

[Post New]by munvig on Jul 25, 14 4:12 AM
It is not possible for me to do the code, the game askes me to find it, but I have found it. And yes! the hintbutton sedns me to places where there is nothing to do. This is really a irritating game.

[Post New]by carbur2 on Jul 27, 14 1:37 PM
I'm also stuck at the Lewis Tomb. I have the cane, axe and Antidote Potion. Hint button keeps sending me back outside of tomb. Already used cane to get piece of sword. Doesn't appear to be anything else to do. I don't have Favor of the Gods, so can't break up debris. What do I do?

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 27, 14 6:07 PM
I see the blue dot indicating someone needs some help. The axe is used on the 2nd floor of the mayor's mansion on the door; hit it 5 times on the wood. You will receive the gear that goes in the mechanism on the left wall on the 1st floor; here the chandelier comes down and you can then go to the pay phone.
The cane takes you back to the tomb; on the 2nd one click the cane on the upper area when half of the cane will fall to the ground; click again and you obtain the sword; the cane disappears.
The Favor of Gods goes to the street at the docks; toss it on the debris and it all disappears and you can go to the mayor's mansion. The code to the left of the gate is 976; note to the right of the gate remove the leaves; there is a place for the strident. We all have had trouble where to put that trident; you get the trident from the phone booth. Good gaming. Kitaboy

Go to: