bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bethy829 on Jun 25, 14 7:34 PM
Game keeps freezing, this has happened three times now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled after the first time. Was able to play for about two hours then it froze up again, but this time I was able to get out without having to shut the computer off. Started the game back up and played for another hour and it froze up. This time couldn't bring up the task manager to get out and had to turn the computer completely off again to get out. I really was enjoying this game and so close to finishing but not sure I even want to try it again until they have an update to fix these problems....

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 26, 14 11:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to see there have been freezing issues with the game and thank you for letting us know.

Below, I have provided a link to a great help article with some common troubleshooting tips for these kinds of issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look into what kinds of systems are being affected and provide more troubleshoot help.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 27, 14 9:58 PM
Playing on a MacBook Pro, 10.8.5…Bonus Game…the map no longer gives active zones. I saw another player posted the same issue in another thread so thought I should give the devs a heads up. The "!" just follows you around on the map wherever you are located, not telling you where you can use that inventory item you just found, for example. Most likely programming error.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 28, 14 4:55 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 28, 14 4:56 PM

I got to the part where you have to find parts of a boot, but there are no parts anywhere on my game. I have searched thoroughly and none there at all

Edited on 06/28/2014 at 4:57:40 PM PST

[Post New]by judyhatcher on Jun 30, 14 2:20 PM
For me the game plays just fine. However, I have reached the Temple and as soon as I enter, the game just drops out, no warning, nothing, just closes.

All of my drivers and such are up to date and working properly (I've played here before ) and there is no other issues with my PC. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

CHIPS FREEZING "SOLUTION"

[Post New]by lolaluv on Jul 4, 14 2:34 PM
On the Luminatos Table, where a lot of people are getting stuck because the game freezes when you move a chip - here's what I did to get around it. Enter the game, it should take you directly to the puzzle. Sit there and let the Skip charge, then skip it. Was able to complete the game, bonus chapter and hidden chapter after that (although it locked up again when I went to exit)...

It robs you of the Achievement for not skipping any games but I'd already burned mine anyway. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by iamvenefica on Jul 4, 14 6:21 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

[Post New]by iamvenefica on Jul 4, 14 6:24 PM
I can't understand the code on the suitcase in Lunos. It won't let me skip it either. How can I do this? It has two pieces in the suitcase that I need to move on. Help please?

[Post New]by 21addler_9 on Jul 6, 14 5:14 AM
Missing Owl
I played the game all the way through without any problems, but now, on my second try (I'm missing ONE leaf!), the owl disappears. I can't progress without it, but it's not there to use.

fishybigs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

CHIPS FREEZING "SOLUTION"

[Post New]by fishybigs on Jul 22, 14 9:17 AM
lolaluv wrote:On the Luminatos Table, where a lot of people are getting stuck because the game freezes when you move a chip - here's what I did to get around it. Enter the game, it should take you directly to the puzzle. Sit there and let the Skip charge, then skip it. Was able to complete the game, bonus chapter and hidden chapter after that (although it locked up again when I went to exit)...

It robs you of the Achievement for not skipping any games but I'd already burned mine anyway. Hope this helps.

While this does work, I'd rather wish I didn't have to do this. This puzzle looked fun and interesting and it's kind a bummer the game crashes all the time while trying to play it, resulting in me having to skip it.

[Post New]by akphelps on Jul 22, 14 9:15 PM
I'm unable to finish the game - exited the game and when I tried to reopen it, it crashed. I'm on a Mac. Crash dump was uploaded to Apple.

I've already uninstalled/reinstalled game and restarted computer.

Process: Reflections of Life - Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition [40859]
Path: /Applications/Reflections of Life - Tree of Dreams CE.app/Contents/Resources/.Reflections of Life - Tree of Dreams CE.app/Contents/MacOS/Reflections of Life - Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition
Identifier: GrandMA.Reflections-of-Life---Tree-of-Dreams-Collector-s-Edition
Version: 1.0 (1)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: MacGameCLauncher [40858]
Responsible: GameManager [40612]
User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2014-07-22 22:04:25.594 -0600
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)
Report Version: 11

cetz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cetz on Jul 26, 14 6:14 AM
Downloaded trial but it will not open. Tries to open then sends me to the recent activity page "Thanks for playing" Buy me page.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Aug 24, 14 10:04 AM
Same issue for me with the map in the bonus game. The indicator simply shows the present location like the flower does, instead of showing a location with an available action. Playing with Windows Vista 64-bit.

[Post New]by CLUELESS35861 on Sep 11, 14 8:56 PM
the rare occasion I hit the hint button, all it does is take me to a teleport window. but, this error pales compared to later sections of the game. I have 124 leaves accumulated, have just added a green cape to a fallen soldier, collected a gold wristlet to place on another character sitting at a desk holding a bowl. the issue is, I placed the wristlet, and nothing happened!!!!!!!!! wristlets are gone, bowl holding character still sitting there. Nothing described in guide is taking place, hint, just displays a portal, not a hint. this is a crappy, poorly set up game

Go to: