They Goofed

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:They Goofed

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jun 23, 14 7:48 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:I love the Uncle imagery! Perhaps we need more humour of the absurd to lighten people's day.

My contribution is Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin, The Princess Bride) coming through the mirror - "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. "

Right on, Mr_Russ!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 23, 14 10:53 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:I love the Uncle imagery! Perhaps we need more humour of the absurd to lighten people's day.

My contribution is Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin, The Princess Bride) coming through the mirror - "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. "

Bows to Mr_Russ,
Bravo! A wonderful addition to the absurd imagery.....really, really a great one!

This is beginning to look like one of the Monty Python games.
eyes cross.....talk about nearly impossible to "win" games!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 25, 14 8:56 AM
In passing, I'd like to add Long John Silver and his parrot (Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!) to this imagery.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 25, 14 2:52 PM
Nine talking kittens who can do magic, each dressed in a different costume, one as King Arthur, one as Maid Marianne (but one who is more like Queen Sophia from Awakenings)...One as Sherlock Holmes, and several as Dinosaurs......dragging a cornucopia of fruit and weapons and magic supplies, and accompanied by The fellowship of the Ring (one kitten per fellow)......and a talking Chinese Dragon or three.
(oh wait.......that is what I am waiting for....she has to get her own)

aha! Queens Victoria and Elizabeth, in full regalia declaiming "off with their heads!"...
oh wait, that is Alice in Wonderland.......who I already found a couple of games for, but they really were for children, and what we need more is aha!

King Arthyr and his K-nigguts from a certain comedy troop, accompanied by a vorpal rabbit!

I think I am sore in need of a comedy game again!

Sparty94
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Sparty94 on Jul 12, 14 10:23 AM
Hey Tiger, that's Carmen Miranda to you!

Go to: