jle661
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Alcatraz here

[Post New]by jle661 on Jun 26, 14 10:28 AM
Have tried all the ways suggested for level 15: deinstalled, installed, used gems, not used gems and there are no more waves of thugs after the initial ones. Help!!!

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

TECH ISSUES --Level 46 & 47

[Post New]by jpabich on Jun 26, 14 2:30 PM
Hi -- I'm not entirely sure this is a bug, but I've played this twice now and on Level 46 & 47, I am unable to use the resources of the middle tree. I even had a worker go over there and make a chopping action, but it just kept saying destination impossible. I thought removed all the obstacles (i.e., pelican) but I cannot chop down that tree in either level.

I even destroyed all the buildings to see if something was masked or obstructed, but that didn't reveal anything. Thanks.

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 2:33:53 PM PST

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Jun 27, 14 5:16 AM
I, too, am having problems on Level 15. I played it the first time w/out using any gems and did get all waves of the thugs & completed the buildings goal, but only got 2 stars. I went back to replay using 4 stars (automatic delivery & faster production) because I like to finish a game with 3 stars on every level. This time, I never got the last wave of thugs. I completed all the buildings but never got the thugs even though the game continued. End result ... ran out of time and lost 4 stars! Seriously? From reading other posts here, it appears this game was not fully tested before release. The developer should be ashamed to put a game that hasn't been tested thoroughly; it modes badly for future game purchases for this developer.

T_Doctor
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Cannot deliver scarecrows onlevel 29

[Post New]by T_Doctor on Jun 28, 14 7:48 AM
I am using window 7. Level 29, I have complete4d the tasks but the game still shows that I have yet to deliver the scarecrows. I cannot play further along in the game until this is resolved. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem still remains. Suggestions, help? Anyone. I know others are having the same trouble but I see no response from anyone from BF.

[Post New]by Timsbabe7707 on Jun 29, 14 11:12 AM
My game won't save my progress. I was on level 12 when I closed it. Now, I have to start all over again. Had same issues with the Great Wall of China...I think I'm almost done purchasing games from this developer.

Edited on 06/29/2014 at 11:13:05 AM PST

[Post New]by rbaughman on Jun 30, 14 8:49 AM
This is my first game from this developer. I have lost progress four times and getting frustrated. I have never had that problem before. Do I uninstall and re-install?

[Post New]by docusmc on Jun 30, 14 6:28 PM
I to have had problems with level 29. I have tried 4 different times, under 2 profiles. I tried both with gems and without. Same results. When finished, and goals are completed and I can't go beyond the level.

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Jul 1, 14 5:53 PM
Level 15, it just goes on and on and no more thugs appear. WHY do you keep taking our money for games that are full of bugs?

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Jul 4, 14 10:45 AM
Unable to complete level 38. I finish the pelican nests and searchlights, am unable to make anymore but the searchlight box is not checked although it shows zero left and the level will not complete. I have retried multiple times, same result. Very irritating!

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on Jul 5, 14 4:28 PM
I, too, am having problems on level 15. I completed it with only 2 stars, then when I went back to try to get 3 stars, the 5th wave of thugs did not appear. This is just not good enough.

dawn0603
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dawn0603 on Jul 5, 14 7:54 PM
Level 38-Completed goals (says completed and 0 to be delivered for both items) and I have tried everything, but the level will not end, and the arrow keeps pointing the the Goals box, but the goals are completed. I see a lot of people here are having the same problem on various levels. Why is there not someone from Big Fish here advising us of what to do??

bend1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Level 38

[Post New]by bend1 on Jul 7, 14 11:18 AM
dawn0603 wrote:Level 38-Completed goals (says completed and 0 to be delivered for both items) and I have tried everything, but the level will not end, and the arrow keeps pointing the the Goals box, but the goals are completed. I see a lot of people here are having the same problem on various levels. Why is there not someone from Big Fish here advising us of what to do??

Same problem here

sanya1401
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

TECH ISSUE: Won't load after purchase

[Post New]by sanya1401 on Jul 7, 14 7:13 PM
Hi!

Played my trial then bought the game, but since buying it (activating), I have not been able to play it. It just crashes. Then I uninstalled/ redownloaded then installed the game, still crashes upon opening.

The game opens small warning asking if I want to reopen previous windows, which i click, then the system crash report of the OS pops up.

Playing on Mac Intel 2.53 GHz 4GB ram, OS 10.9.3.

Please help!

psych
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by psych on Jul 10, 14 6:16 PM
docusmc wrote:I to have had problems with level 29. I have tried 4 different times, under 2 profiles. I tried both with gems and without. Same results. When finished, and goals are completed and I can't go beyond the level.

I cannot pass level 29 either. I completed all tasks, but it still tells me I have "0 Scarecrows" left to deliver. I see many people posting this, but no one from BF responding! HELLOOOOO!!

roxseaton
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by roxseaton on Jul 14, 14 4:00 AM
Level 15. Same issue as other posters. The wave of thugs won't finish and so I lose any crystals used. Irritating

MAGGIE564
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MAGGIE564 on Jul 14, 14 5:06 PM
Level 38

I too am having difficulty completing Level 38. Same problem that other players are reporting. Completed goals, but won't check box. First time, it wouldn't check the box for the nesting boxes. The second time, it was the searchlights.

[Post New]by dolphincjc on Jul 15, 14 12:18 PM

psych wrote:
docusmc wrote:I to have had problems with level 29. I have tried 4 different times, under 2 profiles. I tried both with gems and without. Same results. When finished, and goals are completed and I can't go beyond the level.

I cannot pass level 29 either. I completed all tasks, but it still tells me I have "0 Scarecrows" left to deliver. I see many people posting this, but no one from BF responding! HELLOOOOO!!

I had issues but was finally able to get past level 29. It asks for 60 scarecrows and 40 of something else (don't want to re-play the level to look it up). I had to make 20 scarecrows BEFORE I upgraded the factory. Then I made 40 scarecrows and 40 of the other item, and it worked fine. I had issues if I upgraded and made 80 scarecrows instead of 60.

[Post New]by jiang49417 on Jul 19, 14 2:34 PM
Level 32 has a glitch. The others I just either didn't use a gem or used one and it worked through it. Level 32 I started over 3 times, using gems and not using them. It does not allow the game to finish. Other levels, like the getting rid of pelicans will never allow for 3 stars because you have to wait on them to supply the birds. They take too long to supply them. Its just not fair. As for level 32, please fix it.

SAN8402
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by SAN8402 on Jul 19, 14 4:53 PM
Had the same problem on level 38. Had 2 goals listed. Wouldn't acknowledge the first as finished even though it said 0. Went back and tried it without the gems like people recommended. This time it was the 2nd goal it wouldn't acknowledge as finished even though it said 0.

[Post New]by LMachpherson on Jul 21, 14 6:59 PM
mooskilady wrote:Unable to complete level 38. I finish the pelican nests and searchlights, am unable to make anymore but the searchlight box is not checked although it shows zero left and the level will not complete. I have retried multiple times, same result. Very irritating!

Same here!!!

Go to: