Re:Let them know we want MY TRIBE 2

[Post New]by journey2oz on Mar 26, 16 9:39 AM
Yes PLEASE!!!

[Post New]by fateddreamer on Jun 11, 16 3:18 AM
I'd love a sequel with better graphics and more stuff to do.

Pwca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Pwca on Aug 25, 16 1:43 AM
I agree, My Tribe 2 would be simply wonderful! I love how interactive the game is, but do wish it offered 'more' in the way of actually doing more with the little guys, especially the children! What about interactive pets the children can pet, feed, play fetch with. How about a bath time segment complete with bubbles, rubber ducks and naughty children running out of the tub? The children should be able to do more than randomly run around until they are old enough to work at something.

How about a contest for all fans of My Tribe with suggestions for activities or items to add to a new My Tribe 2? Perhaps Big Fish could reward the best ideas and most creative suggestions with a free version of the new My Tribe 2, and award honorable mentions with an new item exclusive to the new My Tribe 2?

My Tribe is and endearing and addictive game, but it really could use a bit more interaction and play options. I sincerely hope Big Fish will consider rewarding its faithful gamers with a new My Tribe 2. Thanks!
Pwca

[Post New]by SlimKitty17 on Nov 7, 16 3:45 PM
Still waiting for a bigger and better MyTribe2 guys,

[b][u]PLEASE!!!

[Post New]by KennaShann on Dec 8, 16 7:06 PM
I would own a My Tribe 2 the MOMENT I found out about it!! Earning science points can be a real hassle, so I suggest research equipment in crates; books, and kits to practice with. Perhaps things like looms, or sand that can be excavated for "reasons", and definitely larger islands with mountains and wildlife to study. Herb seeds to grow to make medicines maybe???

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by shyly12 on Dec 12, 16 12:20 PM
I agree.... an app would be cool too?!

shyly

[Post New]by cmk7734 on Jan 22, 17 7:51 AM
We NEED My Tribe 2! People should be able to collect shells for the science station. Make new potions available!

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Jul 7, 17 10:08 AM
I think a PC game and an app would both be awesome.

[Post New]by Arienstarr on Jul 8, 17 8:26 PM
Even just adding in the extra features that were available in Facebook would extend the playability of the existing version.

[Post New]by MaDragon on Oct 25, 17 3:16 PM
Wanted My Tribe 2!

Re:Let them know we want MY TRIBE 2s

[Post New]by cmk7734 on Mar 3, 18 10:26 AM
So when the heck is this going to happen? All kinds of new games coming out, but My Tribe definitely needs an update. How about a shipwreck coming ashore with people on it? How about a school for the kids to prepare for future jobs?

Get with it people! The time has come. Does anyone there care?

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 10:28:21 AM PST

Go to: