Availablility of Eggs

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:Availablility of Eggs

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jul 1, 14 2:26 AM
a stingray could have a field day with that lol. I'm sure it could but completely unnecessary, I am no threat!

I do gift them where I can

Happytea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Happytea on Jul 1, 14 8:23 AM
Dear Elephant,

Would you please, please drop some eggs on my wheel? I haven't seen them for ages.

I guess you don't check on MC FB very often? If you do, you can find my same message there several days ago. Can you imagine how frustrated I am when I hit the wheel again and again and it still remains the same boring items? Hope this is the right place you would really read.

Best wishes
AP

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jul 1, 14 11:15 AM
Congrats everyone on eggs!

Let the luck rub off on the rest!

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jul 1, 14 12:31 PM
I also would like to see some of the new eggs on my game. I have never saw 1 on it anywhere.

The wheel is just the samething that you get doing hos. So i quit doing it. Daily quest is the same way.

Would realy like somethang interesting to do in the game, maybe when they get the club part working it will be fun again.

tullynator
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by tullynator on Jul 1, 14 12:42 PM
I have a golden turtle egg if you want it just request to be my friend and I will gift it to you my id is 46311

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jul 1, 14 6:52 PM
tullynator wrote: I have a golden turtle egg if you want it just request to be my friend and I will gift it to you my id is 46311

I just added you Tullynator and would love the turtle if you still have it!!!

TY

Edited on 07/01/2014 at 6:52:56 PM PST

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jul 2, 14 3:28 AM
Lioula wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:Apologies to you all - it seems the elephants are throwing them all at me and my games!

Good morning friends. I wish you a beautiful July !!

cynththemoler I think you should buy a lottery ticket !!

Happy for you !!

My fortune wheel will refresh in a couple of hours, so I am waiting for the "elephants" to put some eggs on it...... (I am complaining ....)

Have a nice day.

Lia

Well, a few hours after this post and when the fortune wheel refreshed I won .... what ?????? A SNOW GRIFIN EGG !!!

Dear developers ... I want something else not the animal egg I arleady have ...!!!
It worths not even selling it ...

Regards from a disappointed Lia ...

sugar19703
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by sugar19703 on Jul 10, 14 3:18 PM
Today for the first time ever (I'm level 28) There was a turtle egg at the game table! The dragon had it. After three rolls that darn greedy dragon kept it to eat it himself!

On my other game I just started (level 9) I went to my wheel and there was a phoenix egg! After no eggs since 3 weeks before the latest update I finally get one on the wheel of my lower level game. Of course just starting a new game with under 1000 in cash I sold alot of stuff to try to get the egg. At 900 on the wheel out of items to sell still no egg Why tease like that when you are starting over? I do not get it.

Go to: