IPMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:hint button stopped working at theatre scene and back of house with car

[Post New]by IPMP on Jul 14, 14 6:53 PM
I've started the game and I didnt forget the stepladder. IWhoevet Im stuked in the snowmobile scene AGAIN. I'd tried to get back and NOW I dont know how exit the horrendus theatre scene. I AM NOT STRARTING OVER AND OVER. FIX THIS

thecaptain777 wrote:Apparently we all forgot to take back the stepladder from the living room which would allow us to progress through the theatre scene. Not sure if I want to start over again just to retrieve the ladder, but other players have said that they then could play through to the end.

[Post New]by hersheychapman on Jul 15, 14 12:44 PM
I was also stuck here, the only resolution I found was to uninstall and reinstall the game and start again. I think I got stuck here because when I was transported from the theatre back to the house, I went into the living room and went back through that portal......Do NOT do this, keep playing in the house until the portal in the bathroom opens up. Although it sucks having to replay the whole game, it went very fast as I remembered a lot of what to do and I was able to make it to the end. Hope this helps someone. :-)

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Jul 22, 14 1:32 PM
I rebooted the game and it made me start all over again. This time I had the stepladder with me which you need to get to the second story window.

The stepladder stays with you automatically so it is not the player forgetting it. It's the game leaving it behind when you still need it (just like other tools getting used more than once.

The problem is I got stuck in the world as it was open. The game didn't allow me back to the hotel. I tried using the map but it did not work.

This game is frustrating and I will not try to play it a third time. I do think a game credit is in order here.

Edited on 07/22/2014 at 1:34:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Dec 29, 14 10:58 AM
I took the ladder from the living room, used it to access the fire escape and take the magnet, etc. Still, Hint does not work. At a dead end and cannot progress to finish he game. Tried to download the upgrade, but told no update exist.

Go to: