Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden here

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jul 16, 14 7:49 PM
This game was OK, but I found it a bit boring. I hated having to use the medallion on each scene to find objects...I kept forgetting about it and having to go back. The hidden object scenes were nice, but the rest of the game was convoluted and jumped from one thing to another and a bit confusing. The leprechaun character would jump into the scene randomly and tell you what you needed to do, but seemed a bit shady throughout the game, so he got on my nerves. I even got to the point during play where I forgot what the objective was....just a tedious game to me. I give it a 4 out of 10.

Rainmanuk
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden here

[Post New]by Rainmanuk on Oct 1, 14 5:47 AM
Based on the Demo, which I didn't finish.
I thought that the HO scenes were well done...1 plus point
I thought the overall graphics were muddy and poorly presented... 1 minus point
The amulet is something different but gets in the way and is easy to forget that you have to use in in just about every scene. .... 1 minus point
The story is the same as 80% of the other stories and it did not hold my interest which is why I didn't bother to complete the tutorial...minus 2 points.
The leprechaun should have been strangled at birth...minus 2 points

I think we are getting to a stage where there are a lot of fishes out there that have been playing these games for a long time. Most of us has done every combination of amulet, key, mother/ father/ child missing, phantom book and weird ghosts etc etc ad nauseum and we are waiting for something new with a good storyline to keep us interested.
This isn't it, maybe in the past an average SE and might be OK for a new player,as one just the older jaundiced fishes I would like to see some new and less formulaic.

I would give this 5 out of 10 , please try it for yourself.

Go to: