Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pisces3959 on Jul 16, 14 2:19 PM
quaifen wrote:what is so difference about this game from the others in this series, the room still differs when the lights are turn, each collectors are always difference in each game, I do not get what the viewers are talking about, this is a good game, I did not finish the demo to know that I wanted this game, the viewer section are beginning to become to misleading.

I totally agree with you...great game..sometimes I wonder why people give this dev bad reviews..they have some of the best games I've ever played. Love Echoes of the Past...all of them..and these are good too!!

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 2:21:14 PM PST

feegee
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by feegee on Jul 22, 14 12:25 AM
Got this game on a 2 for1 sale and as mama used to say "everything on sale is NOT always a sale".....It was the most [Removed by Moderator]

It just slowly trudged onward-----blowing all the way! I have NEVER played a game and was hoping it would end---(and I have every HOPA--CE except 2, plus hella SE games BFG offers!)

There was a nifty strategy guide that was as helpful as........hmmm.....Let me get back to you on that.......This game was so bad, it warranted a review and that is just so-so sad, especially when it comes to a CE. This one is a true *yawner! Lesson learned about "buy before you try"....

As for the strategy guide......It was like having over 350 cable channels.....and NO television...

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 7:46:45 AM PST

Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Jul 31, 14 7:49 AM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your reviews!
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 7:47:59 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Aug 3, 14 8:16 AM

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 7:48:15 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by pats22 on Sep 6, 14 1:00 AM
I can't get the magnet to do anything and I've moved it all over the screen. So angry because I can't get any further, plus the hint sends you to the wrong place

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Oct 9, 14 10:49 AM
I'm very angry about the HOG

I try since hours to geht that picture of the ship into the empty bootle,
to paint the pirate flag with the piece of chalk,
and to put the lost hand to the skelett!

I'v e tried in fullscreen and in window option.

But nothing works!!!!!!!!!!
Need help please!

The handbook is for the trash can I would say!

In the Walkthrough I can read:

Use the KNIFE (V); put the handle on the hatch (W).
Play the HOP to receive a LENS .

But there is NO way to play the HOP to finish and recive a lens!

And no button to SKIP this stupid issued GAME on this HOP!

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 12:05:20 PM PST

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by cabega on Oct 9, 14 2:00 PM
Now I've done, I just noticed there is an other screenmode.

I think I go further now.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 1, 15 12:20 PM
Awful grainy graphics. Text in places really hard to read.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by zippylab on Jan 15, 15 11:32 AM

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 7:48:49 AM PST

[Post New]by floralindia on Jun 20, 15 5:24 AM
I am enjoying with this game and [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 7:55:57 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 21, 15 7:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to review this particular game. I also want to remind users of the review guidelines stated by a moderator on the first page. As per the guidelines, any content that isn't a review will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: