Herring
Herring
361 Posts

Re:At the end... not sure where to go now

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 8, 14 8:59 AM
sonofstar wrote:
goran_LGC wrote:
sonofstar wrote:
I did notice, though, that when I enter the secret chamber there are fireflies down the steps I can't get without a lantern

And have you noticed, that when you click to the rear end of the secret pathway, you will get to the well up scene, where is the lantern in plain sight?

No, I've run my cursor all over the scene and nothing has shown up. However, I will go back and try that, because it seems It must be part of the solution set. Thanks.

And this is what's frustrating me about this game. Until now, I couldn't enter the well. I've tried clicking on that section before but the cursor didn't change and I couldn't move forward. I thought I needed the lantern to get the fireflies so I could go there. This time, it finally let me in. So the fact that the map had no sparkles at this scene and the hint kept saying there was nothing to do was entirely wrong.

Thanks for prompting me to go back one more time.

[Post New]by katiejean53 on Jul 8, 14 9:27 AM
Found the portal but I too lost the map sparkles. I reinstalled the game but no luck It keeps telling me I have nothing to do. I have returned to every room nothing. I am missing the arrow for the Gallery can't find it anywhere and I need to recharge my staff of fire but can't find anything gold or silver. I have the sturdy chain,the medallion,chisel,magic frost spell, the alpha key and for some reason got the latern back after rechecking that Ho scene but I can't even click on it because the gameacts as if it wasn't there. Please any help at all woud be grateful.

woonfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by woonfrog on Jul 9, 14 6:30 PM
I am at the same point as Katie Jean....No hints, nothing sparkles.....cannot melt elevator, statue is too high....

Help Please!

Had to uninstall game and reinstall and start over. There is a glitch with the deep well scene where you use the lantern with the fireflies the second time around. Game has problems and is slow.... I really do need to read reviews before I purchase games.

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 10:19:58 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 9, 14 9:25 PM
katiejean53 wrote:Found the portal but I too lost the map sparkles. I reinstalled the game but no luck It keeps telling me I have nothing to do. I have returned to every room nothing. I am missing the arrow for the Gallery can't find it anywhere and I need to recharge my staff of fire but can't find anything gold or silver. I have the sturdy chain,the medallion,chisel,magic frost spell, the alpha key and for some reason got the latern back after rechecking that Ho scene but I can't even click on it because the gameacts as if it wasn't there. Please any help at all woud be grateful.

I got a Gold Necklace & a Silver Ring by playing The HOP by the Well a 2nd time. My Lantern never went back into my Inventory.

Did you get the Red Gem from the fallen Goat Head at the Portal & use it to open the door in the Underground Hallway. Then you can get to the Mirror & use the Medallion & Alpha Key.

HTH

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 9:39:31 PM PST

Go to: