redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by redgames on Mar 17, 15 7:39 AM
The new update has some good HOS. WHY DID THE TECHS change the energy from gold to diamonds????????????
I finally have a lot of gold and it is very DIFFICULT to get diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!1
I REFUSE to spend any more money on this FREE??? game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by tginsberg on Mar 25, 15 3:54 AM
redgames wrote:The new update has some good HOS. WHY DID THE TECHS change the energy from gold to diamonds????????????
I finally have a lot of gold and it is very DIFFICULT to get diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!1
I REFUSE to spend any more money on this FREE??? game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My question EXACTLY!! I too refuse to spend any more money on this FREE??? game?!

 

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by EMS_RN on Apr 28, 15 9:19 PM
So I am really frustrated! I really enjoy this game. It has stopped giving me new detective work to do. Is there a reason?

 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 29, 15 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some disappointment with the content of the new update. I've gone ahead and passed along the information to the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback in regards to this.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

 

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by sharf327 on May 6, 15 4:06 PM
I can't figure out how to use the backup feature. I've already lost progress twice and the first time I had gotten really far!

 

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by Nanabb55 on May 6, 15 6:42 PM
Wondering when there will be a new update? I'm getting bored playing the same thing over and over. I do agree with previous posts stating one of the least favorite items is the fog. Since I have been racking up points, I usually dismiss it and play. Also, I do not like the gambling house. It does not save the number of games won so that you can go back the them; you always start with over.


 
redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by redgames on May 23, 15 7:12 PM
Nanabb55 wrote:Wondering when there will be a new update? I'm getting bored playing the same thing over and over. I do agree with previous posts stating one of the least favorite items is the fog. Since I have been racking up points, I usually dismiss it and play. Also, I do not like the gambling house. It does not save the number of games won so that you can go back the them; you always start with over.


I have been playing this game for nearly a year!!!! I too am bored. The reason I started it was to explore all the parts of Paris and NOTHING has been opened up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by gmom55 on May 30, 15 6:41 PM
I have a question I just lost everything I had on the game. My laptop crushed and I reloaded the game and now I have to start all over again. I was on level 55 when my laptop crush. Does anyone know who to get back my game.

 
Desiree53
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by Desiree53 on May 31, 15 2:11 PM
There are a lot of ppl like me who are tired of all of the MANY lies that we're told in the world. Our schoolbooks are full of lies. Does this developer intend to lie to us too? I ask this since they seem to be so intent on shoving French history down our throats.I ask for good reason...Napoleon-- a wunderkind and great guy? Of course that's what they want us to buy into. He was a brilliant tactician-- by all accounts. But a great guy? I disagree. How about what they're not telling?! He was also a selfish, womanizing meglomaniac. He stopped visiting his fiancee and went to Paris to climb his ladder with a quickness. Overcome with grief and worry , the fiancee goes to Paris looking for news of him and finds him engaged to Josephine. They say he was awarded the position of Emperor? BS! He got it by playing Josephine! His fiancee finds out about it and becomes despondent. She's standing on a bridge intending to jump, when along comes a gent in a fancy coach who stops her.Turns out he was a French general who later becomes the King of Sweden. He ends up allying with Russia to stop Napoleon. Sweden did not want to be allied to warmongering Napoleon. And Napoleon's own people were tired of losing all of their good, young men. Men who died because Napoleon wanted to be a world conqueror like Alexander the Great. A man with no honor who set up his family as rulers all over Europe! He knew Josephine couldn't have kids before they married. But Desiree went on on to find true love and becomes a queen! Take that cheaters and womanizers everywhere!! She became a queen and we all know what happened to that greedy little Napoleon. Eugenie Desiree Clary lived out her life as a queen in Sweden, new mother of the Bernadotte reigning family! WOOT, WOOT, Lady!!!! Up urs Napoleon! signed , namesake Desiree ** Footnote: I believe I can speak on history a little. I'm directly descended from: King Charlemagne (circa 748-814) King John 1 (circa 1166-1216). My English ancestors got here (USA) pre-Revolutionary War.where I gained my American Indian ancestor (Cherokee) in early 1700's Pennsylvania. *** Also,where's the real truth about what really caused the revolution. And that Marie Antoinette never said,"Let them eat cake".She was murdered because she was a Hapsburg.

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 6:54:52 PM PST


 
redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by redgames on Jun 20, 15 11:00 AM
redgames wrote:
Nanabb55 wrote:Wondering when there will be a new update? I'm getting bored playing the same thing over and over. I do agree with previous posts stating one of the least favorite items is the fog. Since I have been racking up points, I usually dismiss it and play. Also, I do not like the gambling house. It does not save the number of games won so that you can go back the them; you always start with over.


I have been playing this game for nearly a year!!!! I too am bored. The reason I started it was to explore all the parts of Paris and NOTHING has been opened up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE'RE STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Re:how to find milk/food for the dog????

[Post New]by teapot6847 on Sep 3, 15 12:44 PM
where do i find milk or food for the dog?? and tell me what the point of the casino is and do I have to play in there in order to move on to the next level?

 
Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Sep 13, 15 7:30 PM
There is no food for the dog only milk. It can be found just about anywhere.

No you do not have to play the casino games, I skipped them for months.

 
malloot88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by malloot88 on Oct 21, 15 5:29 AM
I play for months the same game, no update, it is like the time before, its getting bored.

Is there anyone who can help me.

what I really dislike is playing in the casino

please help me

Marleen

 
Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Oct 23, 15 3:10 PM
Mallott88, there was a post in August informing us there will be no more updates. I deleted my game.....

 
 
 
 
Go to: