Seniors

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by westwind02 on Jul 14, 14 9:24 AM
I would like to join the club!! I am 64 and on level 30. I never got into the games until I found Big Fish and all of their hidden object puzzles. I really got hook on MC. My friend # is 81349 so I am on the look out for friends!!

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 14, 14 9:59 AM
And I thought I was playing in a pool of youngsters! Lol....guess BF didn't count on this target group, smart, loyal, diligent, etc....yes we've been around the block, heck we own this block!
I play on an iPad neurologically challenged, my comments sometimes are " tongue in cheek" please don't take things I may say literally or seriously......I know I am new in the pond yet I have watched for months until I finally jumped in....at least this forum is for fun not medical! Hopefully my pacemaker can keep me in rhythm long enough to see this castle restored, the town revitalized and we'll be in challenges we could only dream of.......heck I would have never believed technology would allow us all over the world to chat on a "website".....in the 60's website would have meant where the cobwebs and spider webs are! Whew....keep on BFG and keep up with us MC Sr's!!!

[Post New]by janetanne1950 on Jul 14, 14 10:07 AM
I am going to turn 64 soon. Love playing this game. Only on level 17!

[Post New]by Canny_Fifer on Jul 14, 14 12:42 PM
Hello golden oldies. I am 66 on about half way through level 17. I guess patience is a virtue with this game as at times it can become frustrating going through the same HOS all the time, however onwards and upwards.

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 12:55:41 PM PST

FishyFlyTyer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Jul 14, 14 4:33 PM
Just turned 65 a week ago, it's nice to know that there are a lot of "SENIOR" players out there. I've been playing since December and this is my all time favorite HO game. Last week I had phenomenal good luck on the wheel in both my games, two lemur eggs in one, and two turtle eggs in the other, now I just have to hatch them .
Just reached the end of the last update, (managed to make it last for 3 days this time) so it's back to daily quests and stocking up on inventory and coins.
HAPPY GAMING all you seniors out there!

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Jul 14, 14 7:42 PM
I dropped out of reviewing the forum for a while and was surprised to see this thread. I'm 60 and still enjoying the game. I agree with others on how small some of the items are, such as the pick, toothbrush, and that darn tuning fork. I've noticed that items are partially hidden underneath other items to make them harder to find. I'm at level 31 trying to regain inventory used in the last update

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 14, 14 8:11 PM
NeenaL wrote see partial quote below

"heck I would have never believed technology would allow us all over the world to chat on a "website".....in the 60's website would have meant where the cobwebs and spider webs are! Whew....keep on BFG and keep up with us MC Sr's!!!"

My own castle has plenty of websites, especially the clothesline, because I am on this game so much

Trixie Belle

charlieisr
Clownfish
Clownfish
836 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 14, 14 9:55 PM
I REALLY THINK THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THE YOUNGSTERS PLAYING THIS GAME. I THINK AT LEAST HALF OF MY FRIENDS ARE SENIORS. BUT MAYBE NOT. BUT I STILL THINK WE OUTNUMBER THEM THEY BORE TO FAST. HERE TODAY GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE TOMORROW. HI SUE.

kahlan11
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jul 14, 14 10:05 PM
Another senior to add to the list. I am 60 and just finished level 31 and waiting for next update...hopefully soon and maybe more than one place to be unlocked. Been playing since January and still loving this game although I play my other "regular" games also as a break. Will start going around and around doing HOS and hoping to get a Panda or Hedgehog egg to hatch. All the best to everyone still playing and see you around the castle. I am Patmom 73260.

montall
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Jul 14, 14 11:10 PM
Hi Everyone, another couple of seniors here. My partner and I are both addicted to this game. I'm almost 69 (does that make me the oldest, I wonder) and he is 66. I'm on level 30 at the moment, not sure which level he's on, somewhere around 19 I think. My friend id code is 85560.

Cheers ... Leonie

Just bumping this up to add my partner's code. He is playing as Alan and his code is 178053

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 11:27:48 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,874 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 15, 14 7:27 AM
charlieisr wrote:I REALLY THINK THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THE YOUNGSTERS PLAYING THIS GAME. I THINK AT LEAST HALF OF MY FRIENDS ARE SENIORS. BUT MAYBE NOT. BUT I STILL THINK WE OUTNUMBER THEM THEY BORE TO FAST. HERE TODAY GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE TOMORROW. HI SUE.

YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT!! MAYBE I'M WRONG, BUT WHENEVER I SEE A COMMENT ABOUT NOT GETTING SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY I THINK "ANOTHER KID PLAYING". BTW I DON'T QUITE QUALIFY, I'LL BE 55 SHORTLY, BUT SOME DAYS I'M DEFINITELY CURMUDGEONLY SO I'LL INCLUDE MYSELF AS A SENIOR!

LEONIE, I KNOW THERE ARE PLAYERS IN THEIR 70S SO YOU AREN'T THE OLDEST, SORRY.

[Post New]by pedward1 on Jul 15, 14 12:41 PM
About to turn 61 and would love to join the senior group. My Id is i499439. Started playing this while waiting for a found update both on iPad. I have a lot to learn,

[Post New]by floridarosie on Jul 15, 14 12:45 PM
Reading this forum I'm thinking I probably qualify as the oldest. I am 74 years young. I love, love, love this game. I don't seem to be as lucky as some. No eggs on wheel or dice game. I'm waiting patiently. ID is i84940 if you would like to friend me. I do wish they would post a chart of who you gifted last so you could be sure to be fair

[Post New]by catlady162 on Jul 15, 14 1:24 PM
We'd like to join the Senior Club also. As I read the posts here I'm amazed at the ages of (it seems to be) a majority of the denizens of the Castle. I will be 65 in October and I live with two very senior felines (18 and 19). They love to watch me play. I'm on Level 21.

Happy questing everyone.

Gillian - playing as Catlady162

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 15, 14 3:06 PM
I thought I had posted in this topic but I guess I must have mislaid my post. Sort of like, looking for my glasses when I am wearing them.

I am 67 and have been playing games since 2008. I'm on level 31 and visiting with Henry (he is so sexy).

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,874 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 15, 14 4:25 PM
pedward1 wrote:About to turn 61 and would love to join the senior group. My Id is i499439. Started playing this while waiting for a found update both on iPad. I have a lot to learn,

Check out the Strategy Guide stickied in the Helpful Links thread at the top of the forum. It has hints, tips, and detailed info on playing the game. Another thread I'm finding more useful as I get to higher levels is the MC Area Guide, also in Helpful Links. it gives you each location, HOS, and chest and what you need or can get out of each. Very helpful with the senior moments when you can't remember where to go and there's no one around to tell you

charlieisr
Clownfish
Clownfish
836 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 15, 14 6:50 PM
HEY LIZZIEK SHOULD WE LET ROSIEBVT JOIN OUR CLUB. I THINK SHE CLOSER IN AGE TO US THAN THE PUPPYS WHO PLAY FOR A WHILE AND LEAVE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A GOODBYE. NO MANNERS.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 16, 14 2:48 AM
I say if Rosie wants to be a SR then so be it due to her diligence to MC and the players. I have noticed she is always ready to lend a hand......
If she wants this " honor", I feel it is just making it here, then here, here I will second the motion!

[Post New]by darlodiggas on Jul 16, 14 3:16 AM
I too am 60 + and find this game TOTALLY addictive !! I think the older you get the more patient you become and you really do need patience to play this game ! I'm on Level 30 and it's taking me ages to find all the unique stamps needed to get through this particular level. Just keep going round and round in circles doing one HOS after another over and over again! I'm beginning to think even my patience is running on empty now :-(
If anyone feels the same or if you're feeling generous with your unique stamps my ID is 78637

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jul 16, 14 8:36 AM
Does 55 Count ??!
Lev 26 & Lost a Lev 24 SomeWhere Did Bow Figure Both Ways

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 8:44:06 AM PST

Go to: